"Neo-Traditional" Home Style ( Klaus Schwab Deluxe ! )

a new type of home is proliferating that “puts garage in the back where it belongs”

it was obvious already from that statement that it’s the handiwork of Klaus Schwab and when i spoke to a sales rep in a community that was building these homes they said these homes are called “Neo-Traditional”

the “Neo” part is of course the “Klaus Schwab” part but the “Traditional” refers to ALLEYS that put garages in the back.

pictured: actual community i toured, but no longer interested in with such home plans:

i did some research by reading what people who actually lived in these alley type homes had to say about it and they universally every single last one of them hated it. these alleys were described as both inconvenient and dangerous and everybody who ever lived in them was looking to get out of there.

so how did they originally come about ?

what happened is neighborhoods built before cars had no garages and when cars became popular the alleys were added in the back as an afterthought. it sucked but it was better than having no garage at all.

there is absolutely no sense in building such developments now unless … unless you plan to remove the garages later … which is of course EXACTLY why Klaus Schwab is forcing everybody to build these now …

but it gets worse !

i read an interview with Brent Toderian from 2017 and turns out the plan isn’t just to get rid of those garages … but actually to convert them into a second home on the same lot !

additionally a new type of home plan getting popular now is one with an “Accessory Dwelling Unit” which is a semi-autonomous home within a home, that is designed to house parents, children or tenants.

Brent Toderian was very proud that in Canada he was able to push through regulation change where minimum parking requirement was reduced from one per dwelling to one per lot, and a lot now can have three dwellings - the main, the accessory and the “garage” in the back, converted into a second home.

remember the goal of urbanism is two-fold:

1 - densification ( the opposite of “sprawl” )
2 - getting rid of cars

yet Brent Toderian in the same interview also bragged that he blocked any attempts to have referendums to allow people to vote on any of this stuff, because he knew they would vote against it.

in other words you can’t just tell people you’re going to take their cars and their meat - you have to trick them into it.

in this case you tell them they’re buying a garage, but actually you’re buying space for illegal immigrants who will later live there. you will be forced by government to house them at gun point and when they rape your wife and daughter you will be called racist for complaining about it.

remember when schools were integrated at gun point with white kids forced to share schools with niggers ? history rhymes.

“Neo-Traditional” homes are a win-win for Schwab. he is getting you to voluntarily accept something under the guise of “traditionalism” and in one fell swoop he is tripling the density ( between the garage and ADU ) and decimating car parking.

what Schwab understands is that Conservatives are the stupidest people in the world, barely intelligent enough to be able to find their own ass and wipe it. all you have to do is call something “traditionalist” and they automatically accept it. hence “Neo-Traditional” home.

of course there are similar buzzwords that can be used to manipulate liberal children as well, such as “equity” and so on.

whenever you hear anybody spouting buzz words you can stop listening right there. they are trained propagandists or mindless parrots.

you can read the whole interview here:

i also have a separate thread on Toderian: