Modular Electric Transport

so @kanyewest just told me “there is no need to reinvent the wheel”

basically according to him we already have legs, bicycle, bus, train and car and we just need to make sure our cities can accommodate all of them, but especially legs because they are the slowest

don’t ask me the logic behind this, i am not @kanyewest

anyway I BEG TO DIFFER - i think WE CAN DO BETTER

my solution is MODULAR ELECTRIC TRANSPORT

that is to say tiny battery electric cars that you can drive into an electric train …

THIS ALREADY EXISTS

i have previously discussed this idea with some woman entrepreneur from Europe and she pointed out that this is already in use in the EUROTUNNEL …

Essentially the tunnel between France and Britain uses AN ELECTRIC TRAIN that you can drive cars and even trucks into …

here is a picture of a bus going into the Eurotunnel Train:

and here is a video of what it’s like to use the Eurotunnel in a car:

YOU CAN ALSO USE THE EUROTUNNEL TRAIN ON A BICYCLE OR AS A PDESTRIAN AS WELL

the Eurotunnel Train doesn’t care what goes in it - it will take anything from a Bus or Truck to a Pedestrian and everything in between.

This is what i refer to as MODULARITY.

They probably did this ( use a train instead of a regular tunnel ) because they couldn’t provide sufficient ventilation for the tunnel to let cars drive through it ( since cars have toxic exhaust that becomes fatal in high concentrations ) so they had to put cars on an electric train instead, in order to allow car engines to shut off …

well guess what - we can apply the same solution to transport in general. we can use this magic train anywhere - not just in a tunnel under the English Channel. with the twist that the train would be equipped with Electric Vehicle Charging Stations so your electric car would be charging while you’re riding in it on the train … this would in effect increase your electric car’s range by an order of magnitude !

of course the train itself would get power directly from the conductive rails, same as most electric rail …

a train like this could easily reach speeds of over 200 mph while remaining efficient since it would only punch a single hole in the air for hundreds of passengers inside of it … and the rolling resistance of steel rail is much lower than of rubber tire …

and the cars that go into such a train could be made very small and light since the train would handle all high speed and long distance travel and cars would only need to have a range of about 20 miles and a top speed of only about 50 mph.

such cars could weigh as little as 1,000 lbs compared to average car today that is about 4,000 lbs because they are designed to reach speeds of over 100 mph and travel distances of over 300 miles.

compared to a bicycle though they would still offer protection from the elements as well as a safety cage and airbags.

these vehicles would really be not so much cars as a full-body air-conditioned helmet that you can drive into a train. they would offer most of the comfort and safety of a car with much of the efficiency of an electric scooter.

of course we do not have permission from Klaus Schwab err i mean @kanyewest to reinvent the wheel.

we must own nothing, be happy and eat ze bugs !

we aren’t allowed to create our own future - we only can go back to the past.

or so i am told.

1 Like

i will add that what i have described above is something that would require ZERO new technology and can be built TODAY using only technology that has already been in use at commercial scale for at least a decade.

but of course we know that Autonomous or Self-Driving cars are coming in the near future. combined with ride hailing technology such as Uber we can envision a scenario where your electric train automatically orders your self-driving uber mini electric car for you and it is waiting for you as you get off the train …

this would increase efficiency even further as the train would carry only the passengers and not their cars …

separate trains could be used to move electric mini self driving cars from areas of low demand to areas of high demand …

currently people in NYC get paid to move cibibike from areas of low demand to areas of high demand and they have to move these bikes by physically pedaling them - one bike at a time - a huge inefficiency

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-21/for-citi-bike-s-angels-riding-in-nyc-can-be-a-rewarding-relationship

imagine paying somebody $3,000 a month to move around one bicycle at a time … what a waste ! You could just buy 10 new bikes per month with that money ! but that’s Communist efficiency to you …

or how about that underwater bike storage in the Netherlands ?

what a waste …

self driving mini electric cars could be dynamically moved, hundreds at a time, to where they are needed by the electric train which would simultaneously charge them …

of course this would be brilliant and as such @kanyewest will oppose it

because nobody is allowed to have better ideas than Klaus Schwab err i mean @kanyewest

and that’s if we assume the need for air conditioning, which is energy intensive and therefore would require a large battery.

on other hand if we go with my air conditioned city approach:

then the cars no longer require onboard energy storage and thermal insulation for HVAC and could be made perhaps as light as about 500 lbs.

This Segway Ninebot GoKart Pro weighs just over 100 lbs for example:

it’s way safer than a bicycle because your center of gravity is much closer to the ground. a bicycle slipping on ice you’re looking at a cracked skull. it’s safer than walking even because you can still slip and fall while walking, but not while sitting in a chair that keeps your ass inches off the ground.

you may laugh at slipping and falling but ask any 80 year old and they won’t think it’s so funny.

by the way this Segway Ninebot GoKart seems to already be partially foldable

but they could probably be further refined for dense stacking in a train

please @kanyewest accept my apologies i know this is illegal levels of innovation and forward thinking

i mean if it didn’t exist before WW2 we can’t use it, right ? that’s the rule ?

i never said everyone must drive 3-row SUVs

i said on this site one must be original

can’t just repeat Klaus Schwab dogma

everybody else is already doing it

they don’t need our help

with optimal stacking you could probably fit a hundred of these in a single train car …

and the train car might not only recharge them but also act as a giant dishwasher for them !

so that you always get yours sparkling clean !

of course i am part joking here but the point is yes in fact reinventing the wheel can be fucking fun.

at least if you’re a genius like me !

Klaus Schwab wants to return us to stone age. He will ultimately succeed. But i am not going to sit here and pretend like i don’t have better ideas just because @kanyewest doesn’t like reinventing the wheel and thinks anything more innovative than going back to pre-WW2 way of life is “utopian”

anything i described on this site from air conditioned cities to modular electric transport could be built and put into use in 5 to 10 years if there was political will.

but the political will is to return humanity to stone age while driving white race into extinction.

when @kanyewest advocates the return to pre-WW2 way of living he thinks he is using “common sense” but all he is really doing is rolling back the standard of living which according to WEF has gotten out of control …

the only real innovation coming from WEF boys is technology used to slaughter us such as MRNA “vaccines” …

all of their other ideas can be summarized by the word AUSTERITY which in itself is a euphemism for POVERTY. of course @kanyewest would probably use terms such as “efficiency” or “common sense”

well it doesn’t matter what words you use - they’re trying to turn white man into subhuman ape and middle class into Chinese peasants and return civilization from space age back to stone age where the Elites fly and peasants crawl, while attacking people like me who “went down the rabbit hole” by suggesting that actually crawling was not our destiny …

1 Like

Yeah if we had cars that were transported around to where they are needed and people shared them then we could eliminate 90% of cars, which currently spend most of their time sitting around. With so many fewer cars we would also eliminate the need for giant highway networks and parking lots and all of the infrastructure that we build to accommodate the ridiculous excess of these machines in our society. That would also allow us to put the places where humans actually go closer to each other, which would eliminate much of the need to use the fewer cars that exist and relieve the society of the need to funnel so many resources towards maintaining that infrastructure.

You are now moving towards a society where people can drive whenever they want, but don’t have to drive all the time and aren’t constantly inconvenienced by the dominance of cars over every aspect of that society. People are happier and have no less mobility or space to stretch out as they have now.

Just keep thinking along those lines and you will recognize that I am right. The real me is right, not this strawman that you keep arguing with.

this is the society you want, but it’s not one you’re going to get from team WEF.

what if the strawman i argue with is the real team WEF and the “real you” is somebody who has yet to mention a single point of disagreement with WEF on issues of transportation yet imagines himself to be an entity independent from them …

in other words - what if there is no real you ? what if the real you is just a fantasy ? what if the strawman i argue with is the position that you enable without realizing it …

it’s like when in NYC the speed limits were dropped to 25 mph politicians started screaming that they were duped and they were promised that Ocean Parkway ( which is 250 feet wide ) will be exempt from this 25 mph speed limit …

i was actually living on Ocean Parkway and have done 120 mph on it drunk … so they cut the speed limit to 1/5th of the speed i have actually done there … and it doesn’t matter if those politicians actually believed that Ocean Parkway would be exempt from 25 mph speed limit or not …

you see it doesn’t matter what people think - only reality matters …

reality doesn’t care if you believe in it …

i argue with reality. you want me to argue with a fantasy.

if you want me to believe that your position is different from WEF’s position then just tell me - how is it different ? is it a secret ? LOL

Tell me !

i told you what my position is. nowhere in my position do we close streets to cars. nowhere in my position do we replace car parking with bicycle lanes. nowhere in my position do we talk about the imaginary costs of maintaining infrastructure ( they are absolutely negligible except for interstates, which are used primarily by trucks not cars ) or imaginary shortage of space on earth because it was all gobbled up by roads ( roads and parking is 0.1% of earth at most, probably closer to 0.01% ) these are all WEF talking points you keep repeating.

if all you do is repeat WEF talking points NEVER ONCE mentioning where you disagree with them, then you can’t complain when i address the ACTUAL WEF FUTURE THAT IS COMING instead of the fantasy that you wish would magically come true …

things don’t become reality because you wish for them to be true. you’re like those people who think if they vote for Trump they will get what Trump promises even though he stabbed them in the back in his 1st term. HOPELESS ! ! !

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET WHAT WEF IS PROMISING

you are going to lose the cars but you won’t get anything in return.

except sleep pods and bugs.

go ahead. demonstrate your ability to think critically. explain on which points you disagree with WEF and why. if you can’t do that then you’re just a slave of Klaus Schwab and the idea that any “real you” exists is just a fantasy.

meanwhile i am watching an erotic movie …

actually i remember now you said you don’t want to ban cars so that could from a certain perspective be considered a disagreement with WEF … considering that Schwab has stated that in the future private vehicle ownership will be banned …

yet on the other hand all the WEF partners are still pretending that nobody is banning cars and that it’s all about reducing “car dependence” …

in other words there is the front WEF presents to the world ( with which you seem to be 100% aligned )

and there is what they actually want …

i accept that you aren’t aligned with what they actually want ( eat bugs, sleep in pods, all car ownership banned ) …

but you ARE 100% aligned ( as best i can tell ) with the front they present to the world through all their partners like all those homosexual cyclists and pedophile city planners and cucked Dutch …

i am not aligned with them at all. i am 100% opposed to closing down a single fucking lane of traffic anywhere on earth. i am 100% opposed to removing a single car parking spot anywhere on earth.

if your alternative to cars is better than cars you shouldn’t need to remove car lanes and parking in order to get people to use your alternative.

THIS ISN’T ROCKET SCIENCE BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GO DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE TO UNDERSTAND IT.

MY vision: build a new city which offers people car independence ( via advanced technology such as 200 mph train, but in a grid - not a single line like NEOM ) and if it is really better than car dependence then people will move there ( maybe they will, maybe they won’t, i really don’t care - it’s up to them ).

WEF vision: destroy all car parking and close down all roads, plus repeal fire safety. then ban cars completely. nobody is asked what they want.

between these two visions … you clearly prefer the WEF vision … why ?

because you have been brainwashed and you’re afraid of going down the rabbit hole …

you would rather be a slave to Klaus Schwab than take the chance of thinking for yourself and ending up being ridiculous like those guys who think the earth is flat …

i suppose it isn’t wrong to be afraid to think … fear is there to protect you … but you can’t impose your fear on others. don’t try to stop others from flying just because you’re afraid to fly yourself.