Fuck Cars Twitter Account

I don’t know what the sinister master plan of the WEF is. I don’t care either. I don’t support the WEF and don’t argue from their authority. All I know is that good urban design reduces the need for cars and we should design cities in that way.

All this talk about redpills is cringey. Every time someone “takes the redpill” and goes down a rabbithole of conspiracy theories and that person overdoses on revelatory information and can’t process it. He goes into a delirious state where he thinks he is a part of some tiny intellectual elite who really understand what’s happening in the world and that everyone he sees is a stupid normie. Whether it be Alex Jones or Alt Right stuff the effect is the same. It’s easy to get sucked into this vortex and develop a view of the world that is littered with paranoia and falsehoods.

Yeah there is a lot of important information to be gleaned from these channels of thought. But you have to digest the information and turn it off every once in a while and come back to reality. Look at the world the way it is and listen and critically evaluate all interpretations. Don’t let you perception of reality be controlled by a narrow band of thought in the world of conspiracy theories and alt right content. When you stop being paranoid and form a more complete and complex picture of reality you can go back to those channels and start to pick things apart in a way that you wouldn’t be able to do before.

If you want to acquire godlike intelligence then it’s going to take a lot more than “redpills.” The process of acquiring real useful knowledge is long and circuitous.

glad you asked. the plan is: no cars, no single family homes, no families, no white people, no meat, no cash, no private property, all children are raped, all seniors euthanized.

technically this is not wrong … it’s just painfully banal … it’s what people of average intelligence are taught to think. believe me it isn’t hard to grasp this concept for a super intellectual like me.

instead my thinking simply goes much further than that, and is 100% aligned with the thinking of other elite intellectuals like Klaus Schwab.

namely efficient society isn’t about cars or bicycles - it is about DENSITY AND AUSTERITY.

pack people into pods like sardines and ban all private property. only allow what is essential.

you will own nothing and be happy. and you will eat ze bugs.

me and Klaus see eye to eye because we both look down on humans as cockroaches. neither of us identifies with the human race which is why we see everything the same way.

you, on other hand, identify with humans. which is why you need to be lied to and told fairy tales about how things will work. meanwhile i don’t need to ask Klaus what we’re going to do - i know what we’re going to do because intelligence is objective. efficiency is objective.

we need to minimize distances traveled and heat loss through surface insulation. the solution to both those problems is packing more people into same space.

my high-rise apartment building in Brooklyn had 200 apartments but only 20 parking spaces plus maybe about 50 more on the street. in other words there was at best maybe one car to 2 or 3 apartments. since there is no room in the city for everyone to have a car the city must work for people without cars. and since cars are no longer necessary - why allow them at all ?

the answer is of course only because there is no legal authority to ban them. however what we can do is make them a burden so people give them up on their own. towards that end NYC lowered speed limit to 25 mph and put speed cameras everywhere. in other cities they are closing streets to cars, converting parking to bike lanes and so on. if they can make car ownership miserable enough to get 3/4 of people give up on them voluntarily then they can ban the remaining 1/4 from owning cars and in a “democratic” society the vote of those who don’t have cars will outweigh the vote of those who do.

the 3/4 will vote to ban cars because they don’t want to be inconvenienced by having to look before crossing the street. they will not care that some people may need cars to survive due to medical conditions. those will simply get euthanized.

there is a guy in my pool who can’t walk or talk ( he can barely talk ) due to obesity, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and stroke - yet he still drives. he gets out of his SUV and straight into a wheelchair ( provided by the pool ) and he rolls up to the swimming pool and has therapy there.

well, as i said, in the future society ( or in Canada today ) he will simply be euthanized …

yes except i’m in the top 1% by IQ and i have been in the conspiracy scene for 15 years, so i’m literally above everybody.

there are squarely three types of conspiracy theories:

1 - true theories ( 911 was inside job, American soldiers fight for Israel in the Middle East )
2 - false theories plausible to low IQ retards ( Covid is caused by 5G wireless )
3 - fake theories promoted by the government ( aliens, flat earth )

beginners and low IQ retards judge voices based on whether they are " based " on " red pill " or whether they are on " our side " and so on …

but super-intellectuals like myself have different criteria - we look for cracks in the facade.

whereas the average conspiratard counts how many points they agree on with somebody i count how many points i DISagree on with somebody AND I ONLY COUNT TO ONE.

the second Alex Jones said that “hollywood is run by Arabs” he was done to me. it no longer mattered how many things he said that were true. many people say shit like " AJ wakes people up " yeah whatever RETARD. it’s not about huffing and puffing - it’s about being LEGIT and AJ is NOT legit.

on the other hand for example the late Alan Watt:

was legit. everything he said turned out to be true and things are still coming true that he talked about even now after he’s dead already.

George Orwell was legit. Aldous Huxley was legit.

I don’t care that 99% of conspiracy theorists are idiots, frauds, shills, grifters, FBI agents etc …

i don’t need to follow a million people. i need a dozen people who are legit.

and with my superior intelligence, knowledge and experience in this game i can separate the wheat from the chaff and then analyze the big picture and develop my own theories.

most of what you read on this site is my own theories because i’m at a point where my own GUESSES are the most reliable source of information on earth.

my GUESS at this point has close to 100% accuracy while Expert Opinion has close to 0% accuracy.

i don’t listen to anybody. i don’t listen to Alex Jones or David Icke or anybody at all. if anything they should listen to me but they don’t care about the truth - they are grifters.

no problem because this isn’t even hard. i already have everything figured out pretty much and don’t need anybody’s help.

this site is basically public service from me to the world. i let people come here and learn out of the goodness of my heart.

this ( Euthanizing old people ) was predicted in the “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley almost 100 years ago

and now it’s being implemented

“Brave New World” also predicted hyperpromiscuity and other things …

but you still think the elites have no plan … when they’re literally following to the dot what they said they would do 100 years ago … ( Huxley was brother of first director of UNESCO )

you will be asked to ride a bicycle and if you can’t you will be deemed a burden to yourself and Euthanized

you will cry like a bitch and be like " we should bring back those evil, clunky, unnecessary cars - i don’t want to die ! " and you will be told SORRY SUCKER BUT NO REFUNDS ! don’t be so selfish ! we can’t waste precious space on frivolities like parking ! you will have to ( voluntarily he he he ) give your life for the greater good of mankind …

just because you don’t understand something or because other people don’t understand anything doesn’t mean that i don’t know pretty much everything

Klaus Schwab doesn’t run the world.

i have the power to command the sun to rise in the morning.

my intelligence gives me that power. Schwab has it too.

my wiser followers seek to gain the same power by learning from me.

but there isn’t much hope for you in this regard. like an animal you can only believe something is real if you see it. you are unable to imagine something that you can’t see or touch. whereas i can recognize the pattern that the sun rises in the morning you can’t. you have to wait till the morning and see whether the sun rises for yourself. that’s fine. you also have some strange urge to tell me every day that i don’t really know whether the sun will really rise tomorrow and that it’s just a theory. that’s fucking annoying to be honest, but is also OK i suppose.

maybe you’re just more open minded than i am. maybe i am really putting too much faith into the whole sun rises in the morning theory - i mean, i don’t really KNOW that this is the case, in the end it’s just an idea i have picked up from others that seems plausible to me and happens to match the evidence pretty well. but it might still be wrong.

i’m afraid though that i’m not going to give up on that theory just because you keep telling me that it’s just a theory. the sun would have to actually not rise in the morning one day for me to accept your argument. i’m sorry. so far my theories have been working so …

no Klaus Schwab doesn’t run the world. he doesn’t need to. the world runs itself.

but it does so in such a way that it ends up doing whatever Klaus Schwab says.

because Klaus Schwab understands how the world runs, and so do i, but you do not.

great minds ( Me, Schwab ) think alike. you think different. LOL

people ( and animals ) who are on the same level understand each other without speaking. that’s how the world is run. because the people who run it are all the same and don’t even need to talk to each other to coordinate, but they do anyway just because they enjoy flying private jets to global conferences.

with some effort we can understand life forms that are lower than us.

but we can never understand life forms that are above us.

and understanding those below us is nasty - like stepping into dog shit - we typically hire scientists to study average humans because they are too disgusting for us to contemplate ourselves. we also have think tanks to devise strategies for how to control the grey human masses through brainwashing. this is how we get them to think that whatever we don’t wish them to have is either “impossible” ( wall with mexico ) or a “burden” ( children, cars etc ).

the reason the animals can’t rise up against us is because they refuse to even consider the possibility that they are animals. they refuse to consider that we have designed all their thoughts for them. even when we spell out to them exactly how we designed all their ideas and how we put them into their heads they still just say " no these are MY ideas ! "

that’s perfectly fine. we can’t all be intellectual elites. some must be cattle.

and you can’t just talk to a cow and teach it how to be a G_d.

all we can do is help young people reach their full potential, but their potential may be zero, or they may be too old to learn …

heh, in the movie i saw yesterday:

a pretty girl is trying to have sex with her black writing professor so she asks him if she has potential as a writer and he replies simply " no " …

well well what do we have here, this is a tweet in the last hour:

but @kanyewest has reliably informed me that he has invented the resistance to car dependence !

he totally wasn’t brainwashed into it while growing up !

HAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

I don’t even know what you’re trying to say here. I never claimed to have invented anything.

The parents were protesting because kids were getting hit by cars and killed because the intersection had no stop signs and drivers were blasting through without stopping or slowing down and hitting people who had no choice but to cross the treacherous roads to get to where they were going. I think that time it was more about stop signs, but the situation is 100x worse now and you can see how the real issue is that the city is designed 100% for cars and is a death trap for anything else.

this is called evolution.

only the strong survive.

from yesterday:

the following part:

Every business on this street went bankrupt after they banned the cars.

is sarcasm, ignore it …

instead this is a perfect illustration of a classic trick used by authoritarians - namely what is SEEN versus what is NOT SEEN

what is seen is how previously ugly street is suddenly more beautiful …

even if we ignore the enormous amount of money invested in the 14 years in between to make it so, such as completely repaving the street with decorative paver stones and updating the facades of many of the buildings … i can accept that the main reason the street looks cleaner is because all the cheap and ugly cars were removed from it …

but what is NOT SEEN ?

what is not seen is that these cars didn’t disappear. they simply moved to the next street, where cars now circle for hours looking for a parking spot …

but remember what i have taught you - creating misery for car owners is the entire and ONLY goal of city planning. the pictures posted only appear as celebration of beautification you see in them …

in reality the sadistic city planner is celebrating the suffering for the car owners that he has created that is occurring just outside the frame … the city planner is also enjoying laughing at your stupidity for not being able to understand his manipulation …

thanks to the traffic he has created on the adjacent streets now people will DIE unable to get to the hospital on time for example - does the city planner care ? the answer is if he was able to care about human life he wouldn’t be a city planner.

what matters is pretty pictures that appeal to low-IQ people on an emotional level.

oh look - people sitting in the middle of the street just doing nothing surrounded by cute pink animal statues - how cool ? i’m sure person trying to get to a hospital but stuck in traffic on the adjacent street, running out of time and dying will agree his or her death was a small price to pay for having these cute pink animal statues that are totally adorbs.

ah who am i kidding ! this picture is from Canada ! doctors don’t save people in Canada - they euthanize them.

it’s all part of the plan …

you see when health care is “free” the state benefits financially if you die …

not to mention environmental benefits of one less carbon footprint …

finally note that in the “before” picture there was no shortage of room for pedestrians. banning cars solved a problem that didn’t exist. unless by “problem” you mean lack of pink animal statutes in the middle of the street.

now you might think these city planners are retarded - but they know exactly what they’re doing.

they are implementing WEF ( World Economic Forum ) agenda … and WEF of course is a transhumanist organization that believes that people are animals and should literally be turned into fertilizer.

another one from 10 hours ago:

he’s basically saying Airplanes suck because you can board a train faster …

this is the same basic argument as cars are bad because bicycles don’t get stuck in traffic …

this is all well and good if you’re retarded and think traffic is a natural property of cars and TSA ( Transportation Security Administration ) is the natural property of Airplanes …

yet Traffic is artificially created by the very elites ( like WEF ) who pimp FuckCars in the first place … traffic is created by closing roads to cars, by dismantling existing roads to punish them for “racism” by converting lanes to bike lanes or bike parking, by refusing to build new roads ( most highways we have were built after WW2 ), by using laughably low speed limits like 20 mph, and so on …

if you think half a century ago we could build the interstate system, Golden Gate Bridge etc, but in 2020s we can’t build a fence with Mexico or solve the traffic issue you are an idiot my friend.

in fact we are currently spending millions of taxpayer money to DISMANTLE portions of the Mexico wall that was privately built and we’re spending billions to dismantle roads that already exist …

these problems ( border crisis and traffic ) are not organic - they are carefully engineered.

likewise TSA was created by the same Jewish elites who were behind 911 plane attacks, which were orchestrated by Netanyahu, Bush, Mossad and CIA primarily to justify restructuring the middle east for the benefit of Israel but also to frame the airlines …

they specifically chose airplanes to attack WTC because they wanted to punish the airlines … and they did so with TSA. who wants to wait in line just to have TSA agents feel your genitals or fry you with cancer causing X-Ray scanners ? Often multiple times because they are jerking off to seeing through girls’ clothes. Who wants to wait in line just to get cancer so some pervert can see through your clothes and jerk off ?

but TSA is not a property of Airplanes - it was imposed on airlines by Elites trying to destroy the airlines, with the express purpose of destroying them. The same elites who are behind FuckCars agenda.

then with the Covid “pandemic” they again went after the airlines by making air travel illegal to many countries. they also made driving cars illegal in Australia ( limited to 5 km radius during the pandemic ) despite the obvious fact that using mass transit transmits Covid but driving a car doesn’t …

it’s not rocket science - the elites hate cars and planes ( except their own private jets ) and do everything they can to increase the suffering of car owners and air travelers to break their will and cause them to give up.

this is why they stick their hands down your pants at the airport.

then they blame this suffering they themselves engineered on cars and airplanes, even while admitting that it is their goal to end air travel and private car ownership.

as the Polish saying goes " the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you "

the Jew in this case is WEF and Klaus Schwab, who of course is a Jew …

they aren’t even hiding it anymore:

He literally point blank admitted that the goal of city planning is to make driving as inefficient as possible.

All this time city planners were yapping about how it’s about giving people options and improving safety for pedestrians blah blah blah and naive individuals like @kanyewest were falling for all those lies …

but i kept teaching you what it was really about …

i told you that city planning is about just two things:

1 - making life a living hell for car owners
2 - packing people like sardines first into closet size apartments, and ultimately into sleep pods

everything else is a PSYOP. city planners don’t give a shit about pedestrian safety. city planners don’t give a shit about reducing traffic. city planners don’t give a shit about making anyone’s lives better PERIOD.

and the day after i say it he comes out and point blank admits it.

you remember when these liars were talking about “induced demand” and that the reason they don’t add lanes to roads is because that wouldn’t help with traffic ?

if you are @kanyewest you probably fell for that PSYOP

but now they admit that really traffic is actually THE GOAL. it is a feature, not a bug. which is something i have been saying for over a decade.

they don’t close roads to cars to make things easier for cyclists - but to make them more torturous for car drivers.

please @kanyewest enlighten me - how does forcing cars to drive twice the distance thus creating double the traffic, double the potential for running over pedestrians, not to mention double the emissions make the world a better place ?

the answer is it’s not about making the world a better place. it’s about forcing car drivers to give up. it’s about forcing middle class to accept 3rd world living standards. and ultimately it’s about returning most of humanity to stone age ( except the Elites themselves, of course ).

the system ( Klaus Scwab, WEF etc ) is beating you into submission under the pretext of helping you.

realize that whenever the system crushes the common man it is ALWAYS under pretext of trying to help the poor, help the children and so on. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. and it is always a lie.

please @kanyewest wake up LOL

they are also now transitioning from talking about “car independence” to talking about “car free” cities

this is the same language as “child free” which is another trend they promote

they think you’re literally so stupid they can replace “less” with “free” and you will automatically support having things taken away from you

and they are right ! most of you ARE that stupid !

i’m sorry.

You seem to be poorly educated on how land use policy functions. Urban cores are the financial powerhouse of cities. Generally urban cores are the only part of a city that generates net profits for the city (they generate more property taxes than they cost the city to maintain). If you want your city to be financially solvent and you want to help your city prosper, you need to ensure that land use policies in your urban core facilitate wealth generation. The best way to gut your city of it’s financial prosperity is to institute policies that reduce the % of land dedicated to high wealth generating structures. Examples of structures that are financial deadweights for cities are are parking lots, large multi-lane stroads and highways.

So yes, making driving through urban cores easy = incentivizing financially insolvent land use types. Purely on financial grounds this is a bad idea as you incentivize land use that requires a higher baseline level of taxes to keep functioning. Look at all the cities that declared bankruptcy in the USA in the last 50 years. Basically all of their bankruptcy were caused or exacerbated by decades of incentivizing car-dependent land use which puts a massive financial strain on cities, and puts them in very precarious positions when faced with even the most minor stressor. Imagine if Detroit had the same land use approach to Paris. Detroit would have had a WAY easier time weathering the offshoring of it’s manufacturing, and it’s subsequent decline in tax revenue. Detroit declared bankruptcy because it had 0 capacity to pay for the massive sprawling infrastructure it had created. It’s way easier to finance the infrastructure needs of a dense city given that its infrastructure costs are massively reduced per capita.

i told you that city planning is about just two things:

1 - making life a living hell for car owners
2 - packing people like sardines first into closet size apartments, and ultimately into sleep pods

true, current american city planning makes driving hell for car owners by massively inducing demand for cars. It creates large amounts of congestion on roads, making it unpleasant for car drivers. Countries that induce demand for alternative forms of transportation produce cities with the lowest road congestion ratings in the world. And yes packing people like sardines in their little cookie cutter suburban pods and forcing them to travel in depreciating rolling pods is quite a travesty. Imagine being forced by city planners to live in cookie cutter pods, and only being given the option to travel in a rolling pod that is responsible for killing 40k americans every year. Then imagine calling that freedom. Wow seems like you are enthusiastically slurping up the globalist cool aid. Have fun eating the bug food in your drive through establishments, and living in your sterile and lifeless suburban pods.

Quick Throwback to the first post in this thread where FuckCars tried to convince us that Suburbs look like Minimum Security Prisons

in case you wondered, this is where they are taught to believe this:

imagine having your brain put on ass backwards like that …

this is the type of architecture they are replacing your " minimum security prison " suburban home with …

just add sleep pods …

this building looks like some kind of chemical / nuclear waste silo on an asteroid in some Sci-Fi dystopia …

It must be depressing to work in that thing.

to be honest i actually like buildings like this, which look like they are on Mars somewhere.

i just think it’s laughable that people who come from the culture that creates these monstrosities are trying to paint suburbia as a hellscape.

i am once again forced to remind you how smart i am.

you are accustomed to duping mid-wits with tricks like this but that shit doesn’t work on me.

this is like saying that a stomach is the only organ in the body that provides nutrition and other parts of the body like legs are just dead weight and should be amputated.

reality is that a metropolitan area is ONE UNIT. in fact even city planners understand that. the point of zoning is PRECISELY to prevent what you’re describing as desirable from happening.

you have correctly pointed out that some structures such as office buildings make money while others such as gas stations lose money. this is because a gas station takes up as much space as a 50 story office building but instead of servicing 10,000 people at the same time it can service maybe 10 people at the same time. this is why actually Manhattan has lost basically ALL gas stations. last time i checked they had 12 gas stations left for something like 5 million people, or about one gas station per half a million people in Manhattan. Land is simply too expensive to build gas stations on in Manhattan.

but without gas stations the Taxis are forced to travel to New Jersey to fill up a tank, and in doing so go through a tunnel which is completely clogged by traffic, where people are stuck for half an hour each way breathing concentrated exhaust.

the ENTIRE POINT of ZONING is to prevent things like this by recognizing that profits alone should not determine land use.

i could say more …

you mean that eliminating all parking spots reduces traffic. why yes obviously if you are unable to drive that will reduce road congestion. and if you gouge out people’s eyes it will reduce television shortages.

nobody is forcing me to drive a car. i lived in NYC for 20 years and commuted using Subway. i had a car but didn’t use it because there was nowhere to park it in downtown unless you were willing to pay $500 / month for parking, which is enough $ to lease a brand new Mercedes. all of my friends were the same - they had cars, worked or studied in Manhattan, but never drove there due to parking situation.

most of us got fed up by this and moved out of NYC to some place where you can actually USE the car that you already own.

i never knew anybody who was FORCED to use a car. everybody i know is FORCED to use public transit. people drive cars for PLEASURE.

have you ever heard the term " Joy Ride " ? nobody ever talks about Joy Ride on the bus or subway.

and only gay people talk about enjoying their bicycles:

Freddie Mercury didn’t die because he was run over by an SUV while riding his bicycle

he died of AIDS because he was gay

i can accept that a car is a pod.

but i would rather sleep in a pod as a slave than on the street as a homeless person.

and likewise i would rather drive in a pod than be on the street as a pedestrian.