Assorted City Planner Scum

city planner logic explained: the more pedestrians are killed by cars the better, because it will turn people against cars. if a signal can save pedestrians from getting killed by cars then it should not be used.

this person claims to be a pedestrian and cycling safety activist, yet his entire account is dedicated to pushing the idea of NOT wearing helmets when cycling.

you see if you take off your helmet and dismantle the traffic lights and then you get killed - it was the CAR’s fault …

but if you don’t get killed the safety activist has nothing to whine about - unacceptable !

i can accept your definition of freedom but if you had guaranteed parking, a nice, wide, straight autobahn clear of traffic plus a brand new Porsche capable of doing 200 mph plus driving skills of a professional race car driver you would NEVER opt to NOT drive …

it’s only bad roads, traffic, lack of parking, cheap old cars that are rusted halfway through or grandma driving skills ( and most often a combination of all of the above ) that might make somebody choose some method of transportation over a car …

what city planners do is they work to make sure everybody is in that second scenario rather than the first …

they pass laws to limit car speed and power, they engineer 3 hour long lines at the Department of Motor Vehicles, narrow lanes, eliminate parking, lower speed limits, make it illegal for young people to drive ( young children can race motorcycles professionally but can’t drive a car to school legally ), and they use all sorts of taxes and fees when you sell your car as well as speeding and parking tickets and license and registration and blah blah blah …

bicycles ? you need NOTHING. there are ZERO obstacles to riding a bike because they WANT you to ride a bike.

bikes only have one safety feature - a helmet - and even that nobody is required to use. cars ? they must have seatbelts, air bags, antilock brakes, backup camera, automatic emergency braking - these are all MANDATORY safety features designed to make cars unaffordable.

everything is designed to make the experience of owning a car as painful and miserable as possible to the point where having “other options” starts to look appealing …

yes having options is always good, no argument there. but the only reason you are even thinking about other options is because they engineered your entire experience to guide you towards that line of thinking …

recently in MMA world there was a mini tragedy where Victoria Lee who was a very high level MMA fighter has died … she was 18

she was approaching the peak of MMA career at an age when people aren’t even allowed to have a driver’s license …

Max Verstappen won his first Formula 1 race at age 18 …

why do we not let people drive cars until they are 18 ?

why can you drive a Formula 1 car before you can drive a Prius ?

it’s because the longer they can keep you from driving the more likely it is that you will never drive …

this is why they have “happy meals” at McDonalds - to get you hooked early. imagine if we had that for cars where small children drove cars - you think they would later in life decide to switch to bicycles ?

not a chance.

their game is to ban kids from driving until 18, then at 18 they go to college where the campus is cycling centric, then after that they go to work for for a tech company in San Francisco where there is no parking then finally by the time car ownership becomes a real choice for them they are now in their 30s and never owned a car and the idea is just completely alien to them plus you have all these added artificial costs and hassles from the DMV etc …

Yeah if it were possible to design a city where everyone can get around by car without inconvenience then people would choose to drive everywhere.

That’s called utopian thinking and it doesn’t work.

The cities we have were designed to allow people to get around by car as efficiently as possible, with almost all of the infrastructure and planning being devoted to that goal, but what do we get? We get cities where people have to drive everywhere, and driving is still a total nightmare.

Our cities were supposed to be the way you describe, with everyone owning a car and getting around on the fly. In the fantasies of the urban planners who designed these monstrosities you would practically teleport from point A to point B because you had a vehicle and it was so fast and efficient for moving around.

But it didn’t work, and getting anywhere takes forever because of traffic. The situation in Los Angeles, one of the most car-centric spread out cities there is, is so bad that you have to plan your entire day or week out around the giant hours-long commute you make if you want to go somewhere else in the city. It’s an unmitigated disaster.

And it will always be a disaster. Making everything better for cars does not make the situation better. We have so much empirical evidence to back this up. There is no way to build the utopian city where everyone gets around by car without major obstacles making the commute take forever. It hasn’t happened and it never will.

Beware of the dangers of utopian thinking. Find practical solutions to problems that actually improve the situation rather than obsessing about some vision you have that may or may not work.

If you want to make transportation more efficient, then make it more efficient. Don’t make people waste their time traveling long distances to do things when you can just put things in obvious places and allow them to travel short distances. It’s not about some fantastical thinking of the WEF about 15 minute cities or whatever. It’s just common sense.

having a grocery on the corner isn’t the issue. i explained to you already i had groceries DELIVERED the entire duration of the pandemic, and i still have spring water delivered.

the issue is employment. if you work at a car factory you can’t put that car factory on the corner block. that factory is wherever it is.

the Chinese solution is to build dormitories right at the site of the factory and install suicide nets for people who try to kill themselves because they enjoy this life so much.

Klaus Schwab solution ? simply ban the factories - have people stay home in their sleep pods and eat the bugs.

yes distances can be reduced by building vertically … at the expense of fire safety and breakdown of social fabric because human brains aren’t adopted to dealing with strangers.

humans are meant to know not more than 150 people and literally fight and kill people whom they don’t know. that’s what we evolved to be. in a city we interact with mostly strangers, thousands of them, and this causes people to become depressed, suicidal and so on.

what causes school shootings - is it the guns ? no it is the schools. schools are prisons for children. cities are open air prisons for adults.

cars allow us to live more like we were meant to - by interacting only with people we know and avoiding the need to interact with strangers on the bus, train, elevator …

with cars you just drive from home straight to work. you know everybody at home and you know everybody at your work and those are the only people you interact with.

even at the gym everybody knows everybody else.

not so on the subway train …

i have been to Los Angeles and indeed the traffic there is almost as bad as in NYC.

most of the traffic is carried by highways … i just looked at Los Angeles on Google Maps and my estimate is that less than 5% of LA surface is occupied by highways …

and of course as i said only 1% of land overall is occupied by cities …

so the traffic is concentrated in 5% of 1% of land or 0.05% land overall …

no “one more lane” won’t fix traffic …

but TEN TIMES MORE LANES will

if we increase the number of lanes TEN TIMES the total area of all urban highways will still only be 0.5% of overall land area …

and that’s if we build in one level … whereas we can easily build highways in multiple levels same as buildings can have multiple stories …

isn’t it funny how city planners insist that single family homes must be replaced by high rises … but claim that we can’t use multi-level parking let alone multi-level highways

why do you think that is ?

it’s because that would actually solve the traffic problem. and if traffic problem is solved city planners will never get people to give up cars. thus we can’t have multi-level highways even though for example when i drive from NJ to Brooklyn i cross Verrazano bridge which was built half a century ago and has upper and lower decks … and those are suspended on a mile long span … somehow we could build it half a century ago but today we can’t. LOL

it is not “utopian” to see obvious and simple solutions to artificially created problems.

our car centric cities were built more than half a century ago. since then the number of cars increased, but we aren’t building new roads because they are racist.

i don’t necessarily believe that cars are the only possible solution - you have seen that i have thought of alternatives:

but reality is that traffic is artificially engineered same as parking shortages same as all the other shortages. these problems are so easy to solve it wouldn’t require even 10% of my intelligence to solve ALL OF THEM.

but none of them will ever be solved because they are CREATED DELIBERATELY.

it is not “utopian” to understand how problems are engineered. and i am not proposing any single solution as the only right solution. i gave you already multiple solutions as just options - i am not insisting on any of them.

but i am not here to offer solutions because nobody is asking for solutions. i am here to teach you how problems are engineered. solving problems is altogether trivial - the hard part is overcoming the mental block which tells you that they can’t be solved.

what you have to fundamentally understand @kanyewest is that governments don’t solve problems - they create problems

they create problems in order to justify their own existence, which is ostensibly to solve problems

but as governments get bigger problems only multiply - why is that ?

it’s because as power of government grows they use it to create more problems in order to grow their own power even more because solutions are more urgently needed …

then they PROJECT their own methods onto that which they seek to destroy. so just as Terrorist Israeli settlers accuse Palestinian children of Terrorism so does government accuse roads of creating traffic !

it is pure poetry !

it is of course government that engineers traffic, but the people are so dumb they can be made to believe anything - including that traffic is caused by roads ( induced demand LOL )

or do you also believe that weather is caused by cow farts ( methane - it’s “science” TM ). well if you believe that you will enjoy eating bugs.

it was literally government’s job to solve traffic but instead they blame the traffic on roads, accuse roads of racism, dismantle roads and then say - see ? roads have failed ! we must ban roads ! and then after the roads are gone you must get down on your knees and beg us to save you by offering you “free” sleeping pods.

no it is government that has failed. it is government that needs to be abolished.

open your eyes and smell the coffee LOL

Maybe where you are from governments work that way. Not all governments work that way. There are governments, especially in Asia, who have addressed the traffic problem with great success using my approach.

Build highways 10x as large?

It sounds so dystopian I can’t even fathom it.

To say nothing of the fact that it still wouldn’t work.

Larger highways don’t solve traffic. They make it worse. This has been proven in models and in real life.

you mean like this:

how was it proven in real life ?

remember these are the people who tell you that we must ban cars to protect the children ( who are ostensibly at the risk of being run over by Pickup Trucks and SUVs )

one of the professional bodybuilders i used to work out with at Bev Francis Powerhouse ( Juan Morel ) apparently went to prison for killing his child because he shook the baby when the baby was crying and the baby died from getting shaken.

now if a baby can be killed by getting shaken, imagine what will happen to the baby when it face plants on pavement while riding a bicycle like in the picture above.

do city planners / cycling activists care ?

ABSOLUTELY NOT

everybody cares about children the same way - only for political gain.

progressives and conservatives are 100% the same in this regard.

for example conservatives care about children when it comes to protecting them from Drag Queens but suddenly lose interest when US Army uses depleted uranium shells on Iraqi Children or when Palestinian Children are held indefinitely without charges in solitary confinement for throwing rocks at Armored Israeli Bulldozers.

Likewise progressive activists are very concerned when children are endangered by cars … but when children are endangered by cycling culture it is a cause for celebration ! Look at that stunning and brave parent so bravely risking the health of his child to own the Car Nazis !

Sure the child may have to spend their entire life with a debilitating mental illness due to brain trauma but at least the parent gets to signal how progressive they are ! And after all, if the child wasn’t mentally ill they would try to convince the child that they are trans so they can post their progressive creds on Instagram … or at least inject the child with artery clogging, biochemically sterilizing MRNA bioweapon - all on camera of course, to post on Social Media captioned " brave child " rather than the more accurate " narcissistic sociopathic parent " …

and in any case children who can think straight are not of much use to the government. look at ANTIFA - this is what the government wants to see your children become. there is a good chance that over 90% of ANTIFA were either raped or dropped on the head as children or both, with additional brain damage from vegan diet and progressive ideology in general.

guess what kills farms according to City Planners ?

that’s right - roads and parking lots.

because some of you might think it’s the WEF and government … i mean, if you simply asked the thousands of farmers who are protesting and / or committing suicides in the Netherlands, Canada etc what is killing them that’s what they would tell you - Government and WEF

but of course City Planners aren’t going to ask farmers …

the elites don’t ask - they tell you

i mean have you ever heard of Farmers protesting roads and parking lots ? i sure haven’t.

of course the late @kanyewest ( suspected FED / Troll / Retard ) was also pushing this narrative that we are all going to starve to death because sprawling cities will take over all the farmland.

then in a different thread he declared that government forcing farmers to destroy food is a good thing.

everything is an IQ test in the end and most of you ain’t gonna make it.

remember it’s either Cars or Kids

you can’t have both

Kids can’t play at school, on playgrounds or anywhere else

only on the road

https://twitter.com/tpap_/status/1622486440390324225?s=20&t=ncb8qk5Y1i_i0Jt7if7MWw

the irony of course is the same people who fight cars to save the children are also the ones who are pushing for Abortion …

the general rule of politics is Children are always used only for political gain - nobody gives a shit about children because they don’t vote or pay taxes …

extra bonus points for city planners:

1 - faggotry
2 - not being able to see where you’re going

just as LGBT activists breed AIDS to normalize homosexuality …

so cycling activists / city planners try to convince idiots like the dumb woman in the pic to put something in front of her so she can’t see where she’s going - that way she can get hit by a car and planner / activist can write on the internet how it proves we need more bike lanes …

and then to market it to TRADs … Wrath Of Gnon will simply photoshop the rainbow out and instead of flowers for the sleep pod it will be tomatoes for the Log Cabin …

we went from “Original Sin” ( Sex ) to “Climate Debt” ( Cars )

tear up all the parking lots and plant trees over them to atone for your climate sins !

but also remember, no matter how loudly you scream that you hate cars there will always be another, BIGGER cunt than you who will accuse you of not screaming loud enough …

and always remember - road lanes and parking lots are the ONLY source of space on earth !

15 MILLION SQUARE MILES of forests on Earth in places like the Amazon, Canada, Siberia etc - those do NOTHING for climate.

only trees planted IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOTHERFUCKING STREET actually work as carbon sinks !

that’s SCIENCE !

watch the 15 second video on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/1365322929601449991?s=20&t=QM_astREhO3kb-xzoXvHMA

it is COMPLETELY FAKE ON EVERY LEVEL.

here is how real hot air balloons are filled - the balloon is first filled using a special high power fan designed specifically for filling hot air balloons:

then when hot air is added it is never allowed to come within FEET of the actual balloon material because it would instantly melt the balloon on contact.

no measures to keep plastic bag away from direct heat are taken in the video posted by Mayor of London because the video is completely fake.

i did the math ( tell me if you care to see it ). that Passat Wagon would have produced about 500 liters of exhaust idling for one minute. you would be able to fit three 500 liter balloons inside the passat itself - one in the front seats, one in the rear seats and one in the trunk.

the fake video over-states the volume of exhaust by a factor of 20X.

or about as much as the safety and effectiveness of Covid Vaccines was over-stated.

if cars really produced as much exhaust as the video claims underground car tunnels would get completely filled with exhaust in 5 minutes, all the engines would stall and when people got out of their stalled vehicles they would suffocate instantly …

tunnels have ventilation of course, but it is only able to keep up with the volume of exhaust because the actual volume of exhaust is only 5% as much as shown in the fake video …

oh and by the way my last THREE cars all automatically shut the engine off when stopped so this isn’t personal to me in any way.

i just don’t like having my intelligence insulted.

a cyclist deliberately blocks clearly marked bus lane, sees the bus in his mirror, moves even further into the path of the bus even though nothing is preventing him from moving in the opposite direction, acts outraged for the camera when he is almost hit by the bus passing him.

https://twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1633011299247439872?s=20

as disgusting as these drama queens are at least this guy is risking his own skin for clicks.

the worst ones push their kids on tiny bicycles under the wheels of cars to film them getting run over to post on social media.

one of them blocked me for suggesting he should put the safety of his children before his social media engagement stats.

respect to bus driver for handling the situation like a real pro.

here is a Cyclist fantasizing about murdering women drivers and their children:

https://twitter.com/AmericanFietser/status/1634187598141833216?s=20

Urbanists think streets are for decoration not helping people get from A to B

also for Urbanists anything that slows cars down is good: