WW3 is in full swing and the front lines are in NYC

yes i am 100% serious and this is not a hyperbole

as a Jew whose parents still live in NYC and who is himself an hour drive away i have some perspective on this

Zionists started WW2 in order to establish Israel. They needed two things for that:

1 - the victim card ( Holocaust ) to get UN charter to establish Israel
2 - destruction of European countries where Jews lived so that they would be forced to migrate somewhere ( hopefully to Israel )

both Germany and Poland were loaded with Jews and by centering the conflict around that area Zionists put maximum pressure on Jews to migrate …

unfortunately for Zionists, instead of migrating to Israel most Jews migrated to … NYC. the very word “kike” comes from Jews coming to NYC using a circle ( kikel in Yiddish ) instead of cross ( X ) on the documents ( because they hated Jesus ). there are THREE TIMES more Jews living in NYC than Jerusalem … and the Zionists intend to change this.

this is where WW3 comes in, but instead of Stuka dive bombers the weapons of this war are Niggers and Wetbacks.

the goal is the same as it was in WW2 though:

1 - establish victim card ( Soros Funded University Protests in NYC, oy vey antisemitism ! )
2 - destroy Jewish habitat ( NYC ), this time by releasing black felons without bail and busing in illegals from Mexico and housing them in NYC hotels and schools ( sending students home to study remotely ).

and of course all the NYC Jews have a “right of return” which means when they arrive to Israel some Palestinian will be kicked out of their home to make room for that NYC Jew … much like NYC kids are kicked out of their own schools to make room for Mexican Wetbacks …

conveniently enough pretty well the entire Gaza has been flattened - made ready for NYC Jews to settle it … and of course they will put Palestinians on a plane straight to NYC where they will terrorize Jews making the move to Israel ( Gaza ) a no brainer when it will be safer for Jews in Gaza than NYC.

just today in gym locker room a brown guy asked a white guy completely out of the blue " are you Jewish ? " the white guy said no, and the conversation ended. i lived in NYC area for 20 years and i have been asked if i’m Jewish by other Jews but i have never seen a non-Jew ask somebody if they were Jewish for no reason like that … this is not a normal time …

so the “war” in Gaza in 2023/2024 is a repeat of Nakba of 1948 and the destruction of NYC is a repeat of the destruction of Germany … and the Columbia protests are Kristallnacht ( or at least Soros tried to make them that )

i had previously assumed the genocide in Gaza was intended to provoke Iran into a war … and perhaps that was part of the plan originally but seeing that Iran is willing to stand down and let Israel completely genocide the entire Gaza, Israel has decided to skip the war with Iran and proceed straight to the final solution - replacing the 2.4 million Gazans with 1.6 million NYC Jews.

of course just as with WW2 it will not work. instead of moving to Israel, NYC Jews ( like myself ) are moving to New Jersey - in fact the Jewish township of Lakewood, not far from me, is the fastest growing in NJ. this won’t stop Zionists from trying, though.

other cities are under attack as well ( as they also have Jews in them ) but none quite to the same extent as NYC because NYC has BY FAR the most Jews.