Will be back on Twitter and YouTube for one week probably

i grew up in a city ( Kiev, then NYC ) so can’t comment about Lyme as i know nothing about it. i just always thought it’s something rare that happens to people when they go on a hike in the woods or something, but now i’m going to be scared to go outside to water the flowers.

you know how when you turn on the faucet it takes a while for water to get hot ? instead of wasting that water waiting for it to get hot i put that cold water in a bucket and was going to take a flashlight and go pour the bucket under a tree but now i’m scared and just going to waste the water.

fuck this shit i didn’t ask those stupid mexicans to plant all those flowers - i only wanted them to replace the one tree that was dead with a new one, but as is typical they end up doing 4X the work you asked so they can charge you more. i will do the absolute minimum watering required and let sprinklers do the rest.

i can’t believe Klaus Schwab has brainwashed me into trying to save water which is infinitely renewable …

also when i was in New Hampshire they have large lots in that state - one lot me and the agent couldn’t even walk to the end of - i was thinking well i have no use for this but why not - but now my logic will be fuck that shit - nature is scary.

it’s a balance - too dense - and you may get killed in the elevator - too remote and you have to deal with wild life.

i did have a post about this:

but honestly i didn’t take it very seriously then and just posted it for completeness …

i should take this stuff more seriously …