Typical Woman Behavior

men kill each other

women kill their own children

this is why they love abortion so much - it’s their instinct

i really don’t see how shooting your kids dead in their sleep is different from aborting them

what’s fucked up is they’re not dead but being kept on life support for organ harvesting …

think i heard California wanted to make it legal to kill children for up to 1 month after birth … today Newsom is saying they will “fight light hell” for the right to abort babies …

it would be nice if we as a society could recognize the urge women have to murder their own children … i see stories like this one all the time. it’s almost always a woman. men will often kill their woman or her lover but rarely their own kids.

of course there are sick men who do murder their own children, but when a woman does it - it’s not a sign of sickness - it’s just normal behavior for them. for a woman killing her children comes as naturally as taking a shit does to a man.

1 Like

Women produce children, and they can always make more.
No dick shortage exists.
Men don’t produce children, and unless suitably advantaged, they can’t get more on demand.
Women will use protection or kill the kids if they change their minds.
So they are more disposable to women.

a man’s game is to ejaculate inside as many young vaginas as possible, even if it means raping those women, even if those women are stupid and plain looking …

a woman’s game is to only allow the highest quality ( most handsome, intelligent and powerful ) males ( Alphas ) to ejaculate inside their vagina … and she reserves the right to kill the children if the man either leaves her or is deemed to be of low quality …

evolution works because Alphas disproportionately produce more offspring than betas thus favoring strength and intelligence in the offspring …

the overall child bearing capacity is capped by women, not men, so for the most part all women will be bred but not by all men …

a man can both father an almost unlimited number of children AND do so at essentially zero cost to himself …

a woman can only give birth to so many kids and then she has to also somehow be able to feed them as well …

very different dynamic …

an alpha male just impregnates women left and right and they raise his kids …

a beta male tries to rape what women he can all in vain because she kills his children for being ugly …

No disagreement there.
When I say men, I mean the common man.
This lady who killed her kids, those weren’t the kids of some stud…
I am sure those were some ordinary guy or even a below average man.
She is not killing the kids of some 6’ 6" square-jaw man.

But the birth rate is dropping like a stone in Westernized countries (nearly everywhere) so expect more of this. I guess the sperm banks will be busy.

1 Like

Thinking about the mother killing her kids:
Perhaps the code is that we live in a jungle.
We feed on the weak - animals, children, and the less intelligent.
We use deception or outright strength to keep our place or to rise above.

Think of the mother as a predator who sees sick weak cubs.
She then chose to get rid of them, and so strike back at the man who sired them.

you’re missing the main point and that is that people in general and children in particular are a burden …

women are a burden too, which is why men dump them right after sex …

and women in turn kill the children resulting from that sex …

the entire humanity is a burden on the planet … and is getting phased out by the elites …

people are delusional and think of themselves as valuable while everybody is looking for ways to get rid of them …

Robert Greene teaches that you must be irreplaceable or you will be terminated …

When I grew up, people didn’t seem to be a burden.
Maybe it was just hidden from me. Maybe I wasn’t ready to see it.
But the idea of human utility is definitely coming more and more to the fore.
Hmm…hopefully I die before being a burden to my children.

the entire humanity is a burden on the planet … and is getting phased out by the elites …

The elite don’t want to get rid of everyone!!
Well…90% of us…
You want to remove everyone!

The key thing is value.
There are lots of us so we only have a little value.
When they are fewer of us, we have more value.
The more of us, the more atomised we become, the more stifling the pressures on us.
Perhaps, rebellion against this pressure is manifested in the constant cries of victimhood, and the million and one internet subcultures.

A few people in a big space will enjoy many freedoms, regardless of government size and style. Whereas many people in a small space will enjoy few freedoms, no matter how “democratic” the society claims to be.

Back to the woman…the court will probably let her off on some temporary insanity plea…to find a better man this time, or settle down with a dozen cats.

Speaking of burdens and value…

sounds to me like he may have been paid by the elites to fake the experiment to make it seems like what the elites are doing to us is actually happening magically by itself …

on other hand if the experiment wasn’t fake then it’s pretty fascinating …

He wanted to design a city that the rats could live properly in the utopia but never got funding for that.

1 Like

this experiment throws a monkey wrench into my beautiful theories.

i knew that we have built in self-destruct mechanisms that can be activated either by old age or depression … and it makes sense that they can be activated by overpopulation as well …

the whole meme about hard times producing strong men can actually be epigenetic reality …

perhaps the real reason why elites want us to live in micro apartments isn’t to save energy but to trigger our self destruction epigenetic mechanisms …

do you at least now believe me that the Elites have no intention of ever living in the cities :slight_smile: the cities are death camps for cattle.

“densification” is the official zoning strategy. turns out it is much more sinister than i thought. i used to think it’s just to save energy on transportation and home heating. but it’s actually to drive extinction.

also the whole divide and conquer strategy may actually be not about conquering anybody ( we are already conquered ) but is more like divide and extinct … they want the rats fighting each other not to rule us but simply to watch us go extinct …

they even had that in James Bond movie - they tell a story about putting rats in a bucket until they all kill each other and only 2 rats remain … the two rats are then let free … but instead of enjoying life they choose to fight each other even though they now have the whole world to them and aren’t in the bucket anymore …

Yeah…the inner-city blocks you showed me convinced me.

they even had that in James Bond movie - they tell a story about putting rats in a bucket until they all kill each other and only 2 rats remain … the two rats are then let free … but instead of enjoying life they choose to fight each other even though they now have the whole world to them and aren’t in the bucket anymore …

They had a series, “Squid Game”, couldn’t watch it beyond episode 4…but in it you compete for an absurd sum of money paying lethal childhood games. The final test is a fight to the death of the last three contestants. The winner does not enjoy his money but lives as a shell, even giving some of it away. It is also revealed that previous winners go back to preside over the game rather than enjoying their wealth.

Moral of the story: if you play by the elite rules , you will become like them. Better to find a way out like Snowpiercer.

1 Like

that theme also appeared in “The Batman” ( 2022 ) which i watched 2 days ago.

but remember … they could be fucking with us.

Batman (2022) worth watching?

the fight scenes are really bad. the movie itself is long and boring but OK. the catwoman is pretty hot. i liked the soundtrack. they had this track playing in the club:

which actually pissed me off because i couldn’t remember what track it was while knowing that i know it …

LOL

No surprise there…you got Twilight starring in it…which is why I said I would wait to see if it was worth it.

Plus, very few Hollywood directors can do action, or are willing to have a second unit director to do those scenes.

Batman is apparently morally opposed to shooting people so he has to fist fight them even when its 20 guys coming at him all with guns … no real way out of this predicament without making it look ridiculous

anyway i will go watch a movie

TTYL

That is why you need a good action director for such scenes!!