Twitter Account Locked - 7 days

the above offending tweet was a response to this:

which itself was a response to this:

https://twitter.com/Cavaleiroincelo/status/1626334975527190533?s=20

i do not think there is anything cute or funny about sexually assaulting children, filming it and then selling the film for profit …

nor is there any doubt that the KIKES are behind this ( since they admit to completely controlling Hollywood )

reality is Hollywood is built on KIKES sexually abusing children but now they’re trying to normalize this using the “funny haha” method, which kikes love.

the kikes know that any atrocity if it is turned into a joke now can no longer be opposed because whoever opposes it can be attacked for not having a sense of humor and a sense of humor is the ultimate status symbol because humor is the highest form of intelligence and intelligence is what separates humans from animals.

as nobody will willingly admit to not having a sense of humor motherfucking kikes can get away with anything ( rape, murder, genocide etc. ) using the “funny haha” method of turning everything into a joke …

why do you think motherfuck kikes control comedy ? the power to define what can and cannot be joked about is the ultimate power.

of course the other angle here is that if you point out what i did the kikes will say that " if you see anything sexual here then YOU are the pedophile " …

of course nobody will admit to being a pedophile either so they will literally watch children get raped to prove that they are not pedophiles …

YES THEY KNOW YOU ARE THIS STUPID

they have entire islands for raping children, all the judges on their side protecting them, but YOU are the pedophile for noticing it …

just got my account restored.

apologies for posting garbage content over the last 7 days.

i could read my Twitter but couldn’t reply to anything on there so i ended up putting shit that was really meant for twitter on here instead …

in other words i ended up taking things that were really meant for short form format and trying to stretch them out to long form - i apologize for this.

can’t say it won’t happen again but rather it won’t happen until the next time my Twitter is locked LOL