Transportation Affirmative Action

the fools who say bicycles will never replace cars remind me of myself from 20 years ago when i was studying differential equations in college and my non-white friend was studying Ebonics …

we were both there on scholarship - mine was for my SAT and his was for him being non-white …

i laughed at the situation because it seemed ridiculous to me …

yet nobody is laughing anymore when the CEOs of every tech company have been replaced by non-whites, whether it is Google or Microsoft etc …

Twitter also replaced their CEO with a non-white but Elon Musk bought Twitter out …

I had no idea they could push these people through all the way to the top but they did …

and now they’re doing the same thing to Bicycles - if you think they can’t do it - you have learned nothing.

what is happening to Transportation is a Deja Vu repeat of what happened with Affirmative Action pushing nonwhite morons though … except now it’s bicycles that are getting pushed through while Cars are being impeded …

SAME PLAYBOOK

and why not ? if it ain’t broke - don’t fix it !

it doesn’t matter that cars are 10 times faster than bicycles. when bicycles get 10 times more road lanes than cars you will have no choice but to switch.

just like how none of your credentials matter when the job offering specifically states straight white men need not apply.

and no - you can’t say your car identifies as a bicycle.