Track

16 years old …

imagine being so stupid you think tapping an ass like this can be wrong …

what do you think that ass was made for ?

NO FAPPING !

this is a “child” remember ?

OK this is not sexual per se, just a very impressive jump from 3 weeks ago.

girl from Ukraine beats 36 year old world record.

she cleared a bar that is a full foot over her own height.

almost as amazing as the jump itself is the atmosphere / energy in the air before it … it is like a giant celebration … and the mischievous look on her face is priceless LOL

EDIT: i got the back story. before that jump she already won the competition with 2.07 against her competitors who could only manage 2.03 while the world record was 2.09 so as she still had an attempt left she decided to go for 2.10 for shits and giggles, which is the reason why the crowd was so hype and why she looked so confident ( because she had already won, and that 2.10 was purely for exhibition ).

a little too skinny for my taste but more than makes up for it with the charisma …

though i have rewatched the jump a few times and she could have jumped even higher.

reminds me of when Usain Bolt stopped pushing short of finish line in Beijing because he was so far ahead of everybody else and still finished with a world record time and people were asking how fast would he have gone if he pushed all the way to the finish line …

sadly he never broke that record again because just because he could have gone faster that one time doesn’t mean there would ever be another time when he would be in such peak shape …

same here - Mahuchikh could have gone higher on this particular jump but that doesn’t mean she will ever be able to jump this height again. some days you just feel superhuman and it seems to have been that day for her - which is why she was looking so confident before the jump.

also worth noting this was just 2 weeks before the Olympics so clearly she has been using periodization to peak for the Olympics but it seems like she peaked a little early.

amazing zoom range on the camera as well. that’s a $200,000 lens. but the subject is worth it. it would have been tragic not to capture a moment like this in all its glory.

it is fairly likely she was allowed to dope because she is Ukrainian and they want to make Ukraine look good because they hate Russia, but even if she’s doping that’s still impressive athleticism.

that bar is an inch short of 7 feet and she’s soaring over it

( thought i think the original 2.09 record from 37 years ago was cleared with even more room, but it was done by a woman who basically looked like a man and even had short hair )

also curious that world record high jump belongs to a woman that is only 5’11" … that’s the same height as Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump … which is to say tall, but normal height … for comparison Brittney Griner is 6’9" …