Too Cold

current conditions here around Princeton, NJ are 10F, 15 mph wind, feels like -5F

it is still going to get colder tonight

i’m going to try not to leave the house until Tuesday

that said you’re not really likely to die in this weather unless you get wet or fall asleep …

you only really risking frost bite if you’re sober and dry …

still i would prefer to live some place where winters are a bit milder …

though summers in Atlanta are more brutal than they are in NJ and NJ ones are already quite bad …

regardless of what the forecasts claim it is routinely over 100F in parking lots when the sun heats up the asphalt and that’s a sketchy temperature range …

California climate is great - never too cold or too hot - but this is a result of being sandwiched between ocean and mountains - which has its own issues associated with it, such as expensive land … and majority Mexican population.

California went from being white to being Latino fairly quickly and it will only get worse …

Seattle avoids the Latino problem but is even more isolated than California geographically …

what’s great about Atlanta is 80% of US population lives within 2 hour flight, which is why Atlanta’s airport is he busiest airport in the world.

Yes for the past 50 years every mayor of Atlanta was black because it’s a black city … but the only white cities really are Boston and Seattle and both are quite isolated …

out of the two Boston has worse weather than NJ so it would make no sense at all to move there …

and Seattle is almost like a death trap completely surrounded by mountains and ocean, it’s basically the anti-Atlanta in terms of being as far away from everything as possible …

there we fucking go - right on cue - saw this on Twitter today !

they’re basically saying forget about heating your home - let it freeze - just try to stay warm yourself inside your freezing home.

HELLO ? i am from Soviet Union - i been practicing this shit for a while !

you trying to take me back to my roots isn’t as innovative as you think !