Today i was permanently banned from AVSforum

i been a member there since 2008 …

in my private message history from those days i could see myself discussing subwoofer motor design with Kyle Lee who designed the TC Sounds LMS and patented some of the technologies that went into it …

he taught me how how to do it and even offered his own patent lawyer so i could patent my own inventions i showed to him … but i’m cheap so i don’t patent my inventions …

lately though i wasn’t getting much value out of that place … most of all i couldn’t understand why i should continue teaching them when they just want to stay ignorant …

the few of them who want to learn are welcome to come here to do so …

this is my third ban from AVS in a month, the other two bans were a 2 day ban and a 2 week ban but this one is permanent …

good ! gives me extra time to focus on what actually matters - this site here ! ( dissidentsound )

also Ironic i was banned on the same day when i myself banned my first member ( Bill Gates ) …

What did you do exactly?

basically there is a DIY ( Do It Yourself ) industry that sells the idea that by doing things yourself you beat the man, save money, get better quality blah blah blah …

it is a gigantic scam …

as a DIYer myself i happen to know a lot about it and i expose this scam but it isn’t the scammers who go after me … it’s the people who are scammed !

as Mark Twain said " it is easier to fool somebody than to convince them that they have been fooled " - it is SO true.

the victims of the scam refuse to believe that they are suckers and universally demand that i should be banned. it is the same on every DIY and audiophile forum.

every 2nd reply to my posts was " Mods ! ! ! why isn’t he banned yet ??? "

classic Stockholm syndrome - victims of abuse defend their abusers - these phenomena are extremely real

i told the mods if i’m banned i will start my own forum. they banned me for 2 weeks and i did. when i came back after 2 week ban i had no interest in holding on to my account and posted a link to this forum in blatant violation of the rules - so they banned me for good.