Thirst ( 2009 )

giving it 5 stars …

it is of course from the same director who did “The Handmaiden” which received 1.5 stars from me …

and i watched these movies back to back just 2 days apart … took me 2 days to finish watching it because of the subtitle fiasco. On day 2 i started watching from the beginning again because on day 1 it was all fucked up due to subtitle sync and i wanted to make sure i watch it properly.

when i watched “The Handmaiden” i knew this director could make a great movie if he wanted to, but was ordered by Amazon Studios to make a movie glorifying lesbianism and demonizing men instead …

“Thirst” has none of that politically correct bullshit … it was made 7 years before “The Handmaiden” …

what i think is going on is Amazon ( and other globalist ventures ) are buying up talent in order to neutralize it by occupying it with producing globalist propaganda … perhaps “Thirst” was one of the movies that told them that they need to buy Park Chan-wook so that they can use him to make garbage like “The Handmaiden” …

Thirst is about: morality, love, meaning of life, friendship, sacrifice, sex, violence, murder, corruption … but above all it’s about internal conflict

i loved the movie because it speaks to me for a number of reasons but you may or may not like it

just like you may love “The Handmaiden” if you’re a product of globohomo brainwashing but you will probably not like it very much if you’re a normal man, unless you’re retarded and can’t figure out what the message is … then you may think the movie is “clever” with hot sex scenes …

anyway, “Thirst” is easy 5 stars for me …

it was even worth the 1 hour i spent trying to get subtitles to sync … took me 2 days to watch it because of the subtitle fiasco … i struggled through the first 20 minutes or so with out of sync subtitles on day one and when i finally fixed them i had no more energy left and went to bed … on day 2 i decided to start from the very beginning to watch it properly, which was the right call.

going forward all movies will be international and require subtitles so it’s good to become proficient with them anyway …