The War Zone ( 1999 )

4 stars

WARNING: there are some NSFW images at the bottom of this post …

i jerked off to this movie twice already - but i think i will stop there

as for the way that it deals with serious subjects i will describe it as spotty …

there were a few moments where it felt like i was watching a real masterpiece but also there were other times where i felt a bit disappointed …

same goes for acting … spotty …

overall though it does attempt to deal with a serious subject and it has a few sparks in doing so plus it’s hot so i give it 4 stars …

i take off a star not because i didn’t thoroughly enjoy it but because i know it could have been better …

mother’s character is particularly weak especially considering she’s played by the great Tilda Swinton, who does a good job but her character simply isn’t that interesting in the movie …

Nick ( played by Colin Farrell ) is anther character that is under-utilized …

there is another girl in the film whose character does basically nothing …

it’s not really explained why they had to leave London - that is another missed opportunity …

basically if you compare this to “Anna Karenina” for example it’s just a lot less fleshed out … but it does have some good conflict, emotions and sexuality so as i said - 4 stars

PS: i’m not a boobs guy but dayum those tits are off the charts !

don’t worry there is more sexiness than that in the movie i just don’t want to give away any plot points by sharing screen shots with a second person in the frame …

two other women also show skin in this film but their tits are nowhere near this nice …

also judging by her AZNUDE page this is the only movie she did where she was both nude and in her prime and judging by Movielens it’s the only movie she did that was good … which is quite sad. i wish her perfect tits had been milked for all they’re worth in her career, but props to Tim Roth for not making them go to waste completely and making at least one good movie out of them.

Tim Roth himself does NOT appear in the movie, instead he is the director !