The fundamental issue i face here

the problem is that the 1% of people on my intelligence level and above are too busy making millions and raping children on private islands …

and the 99% of people below me are busy worshipping Drumpf or Obombya or watching Marvel comics or eating junk food or whatever it is low-life scum does …

this is why i said i was Curtis from Snowpiercer … when he reaches the front of the train Wilbur tells him that “everybody is in their place, except you” … and that’s how i feel

i feel like everybody in life is in their place except me

when you are as fundamentally alone as i am it is pretty hard to have meaningful conversations with anybody …

this site actually helps but i don’t believe in miracles.

i know exactly why i don’t fit in anywhere but i do not intend to discuss certain private matters with anybody. it took me 40 years to figure this out but i did it and in retrospect it is all clear as daylight and i do not need anybody’s input on this matter.

in fact i don’t really need anybody’s input on any matter at all. i run this place as a public service for the benefit of others. i pretty much figured everything out already.