Story Time!

one time i mentioned on a forum how i was intimidated by a large group of Jews in Brooklyn after a Jewish woman in an SUV rear-ended my car …

she rear ended me while i was stopped ( because a school bus in front of me was letting kids out ) … she begged me not to report the accident and as she was pregnant i felt bad for her and agreed, but i wanted her to pay for the damage to my bumper. so she sent her Jewish goon friends to intimidate me … they couldn’t do it and i got them to pay for the bumper but it wasn’t a pleasant experience in the least with them threatening that they will get me deported etc …

obviously when i wrote about this experience on a forum i was instantly banned and the moderator commented that antisemitic scum like me belongs on Stormfront …

not sure what he was trying to accomplish with that comment but of course i joined Stormfront and that’s where i became actually antisemitic … before that i was just a Russian crypto Jew from Brooklyn …

fast forward to today and a ROTHSCHILD is telling us where scum belongs:

well well well … i am already on Gab but i guess now i have to join these other services dedicated to scum like me !

1 Like

Turns out both Google Search and Brave Search hide 8kun from the search results.

it’s more than a little bit disturbing that results are disappearing from not just Jewgle but also search engines that are supposed to be the privacy oriented alternatives to it …

DuckDuckGo still finds 8kun …

here is the link:

and of course Gab:

and

anyway i’m not a huge fan of Q-Tards or Anime ( 8kun ) but i will probably be trying out Telelgram …