Soylent Green [ 1973 ]

that would make sense.

I don’t deny the elites’ power. The 10 commandments of the Georgia Guidestones make it clear what they want. And those commandments will be taught in school.

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

The last commandment has the phrase, “leave room for nature” repeated as though it is to be repeated, spoken, memorized, engraved in the mind, etched in the spirit.

location, location, location …

i see cities as a sort of cross section of a tree …

most of the tree is dead and just acts as a structural support …

the core is completely rotten … ( inner city ghettos )

and only the bark ( suburbs ) is alive and growing …

the contrast is really stark - healthy white families, children playing outside in suburbs …

versus homeless, prostitutes, drug dealers, potholes, filth, stench, noise, crime, no view of the sky etc in the city …

my excuse for not moving out sooner is i grew up in Kiev and it was very different there … Kiev was more like Monaco or something than Brooklyn when compared to the rest of Ukraine … and countryside was more like African wasteland with cannibals than American suburbs …

so when i came to US i thought i was privileged to live in a more urban setting … took me a LONG time to understand how different America was from Ukraine …

1 Like

Interesting…very interesting…very good analogy.

But every country has major cities, sucking up the people and resource from the countrysides…towering trees growing on wide empty grasslands…

The countryside provides food for the city and men for the armies while the cities generate the money.

Cities were a product of industrialization.

But we are now post industrial.

When office work is done remotely - do we still need cities ?

the answer is NO but the problem is nobody is going to ask us this question …

just like nobody is going to ask us whether we want immigrants from Africa …

cities used to be industrial hubs, then office parks, and now they are turning into concentration camps …

no the Nazis didn’t gas Jews but people did die in those camps. the camp itself killed them with some assistance from food shortages.

deja vu …

i’m proud of the fact i got @marlon to watch “Soylent Green” just in time for this:

Nooo!!
They are ramping it up… :weary: :frowning_face:

yes i never thought things would go this fast …