September 11th - What really happened at WTC and Pentagon?

lol its amazing the mental gymnastics people do … I always give example of WTC7 and you are absoloutely right about this: in other words:

the DEFAULT assumption should be that government is lying EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE NO REASON TO LIE.

meanwhile your default position is that government is telling the truth EVEN AFTER I PROVE TO YOU THAT THEY ARE LYING.

I give some pass to americans as they just dont know any better and been completely brain sanitized from birth…but arguing this w close russian friends who should know better about governments and yet still eat all this shit up is just simply stunning.

there may not be any such thing as objective reality. for example - does G_d exist ? is there only one Universe ? Are we living in a simulation ? most likely we will not know the answers to any of these questions.

and if we can’t know objective reality - then why should we care ?

so we don’t.

instead everyone weaves their own world view that suits them.

in a typical world view you are handsome, intelligent, important, good person who is admired by others, has a purpose in life … and you are better than other people … everybody believes those things about themselves.

now somebody comes along and starts talking about how the government is trying to kill us all etc and the person is like - how does that fit into my world view ? it doesn’t. then i will simply ignore / deny it.

yes cognitive dissonance :slight_smile:

1 Like