Remembering 911

Facts, not “theory” of any kind:
– jew Larry Silverstein owned/controlled the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7, which he got six weeks prior to 9/11.
– WTC Building 7, not hit by any plane or missile, also went straight down that day — proving a controlled demolition. Silverstein is on video saying they decided “to pull it,” which is controlled-demolition terminology.
– No Arabs, no Muslims, controlled the towers nor the security details in the towers. Jews did. Thus, jews conducted the planting of the explosives for the three controlled demolitions.
– jew Silverstein went to the top of one of the towers for breakfast Every Day EXCEPT on 9/11. Likewise, his daughter.
– jews had a jews-only messaging service named Odigo and used it to warn the hundreds of jews who worked in the towers not to go to work that day.
– Who benefited? Not us. Not Arabs. Not Muslims. jews benefitted. They got our duped population to support the U.S. military machine to go kill Arabs all around Israel. We got rights taken away — treated as guilty till proved innocent at airports. That’s just for starters.

Who controls the media so that none of the tv-addicted population ever hears the above facts? Yes, anyone can quickly get the answer. Again, jews.

on that day i was 2 miles away from WTC in Downtown Brooklyn and my parents were in Downtown Manhattan only a few blocks away from WTC … there was so much dust in the air my parents were trapped in the building they worked in because there was basically no air to breathe outside …

our Brooklyn place was about 8 miles away but the next morning my car was covered with dust from WTC anyway …

a few years later i worked in a design company in Manhattan that helped design the Freedom Tower - we had special security protocols when working on the freedom tower to avoid the plans leaking …

anyway to address the original post - 911 was more about Israel than Jews …

yes of course Israel can only exist because of Jewish power, but 911 was MOSTLY to start the war in Iraq which was for benefit of ISRAEL specifically, not Jews in general …

of course other measures were pushed thorough as well such as TSA ( Transportation Security Administration ) which harassed Air Travelers which back then patriots believed was about conditioning people to obey and give up their privacy … but now we know ( or at least i know ) that it was also about preventing people from being able to travel in general, which became obvious with the Covid lockdowns …

The way we know 911 was inside job is that 4 targets were taken out by 2 planes …

no plane ever hit building 7 …

not one of hundreds of cameras at Pentagon and surrounding area of Washington DC captured a video of a plane hitting pentagon …

a plane went down in Shanksville in a field …

yet all the targets were destroyed anyway …

in case of building 7 there is both a clear video of controlled demolition and the owner saying on video he gave the order to “pull it” ( demolish ) the building …

of course it takes weeks to set up the explosives for building demolition yet building 7 was pulled just hours after the attacks … which means explosives were already in it before the attacks …

i’m not saying Jews aren’t a problem and certainly without Jews 9-11 would have never happened but when i think of 9-11 i still think of it as more of an Israel problem than a Jews problem …

i know to some of you it may be a distinction without a difference but not all Jews support Israel …

i am not saying these Jews are absolved from responsibility for 911 because clearly none of them ( except me ) will admit that Israel did 911 but i believe in clarity and accuracy and wanted to make that point …

i occasionally think about changing my last to the Jewish last name of my dead grandmother, whose husband’s last name i actually inherited on my father’s side … but my father has changed his name already and i don’t speak to him anyway so nothing attaches me to the last name i was born into …

also my dead grandmother divorced and took the children, so i have literally absolutely no connection to my current non-Jewish last name …

if i change my last name to my dead grandmother’s Jewish last name ( my 97 year old grandma is doing fine, relax, i’m talking about another one which died maybe 10 years ago ) and learn Hebrew i could probably go full-Jew and move to Israel …

i sometimes wonder if that’s what i should do …

at the rate the west is getting destroyed i’m probably wasting time staying here …

Obvious advice.
Visit first.
The grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

1 Like

to be honest with you New Jersey is one of the best places on earth …

Lamborghinis waiting for deer to cross the road - shit like that …

i really think a well balanced environment should have both …

if you are surrounded only by deer or only by lambos you’re missing out on something in life …

i have even come to appreciate the climate here, although California would have been nicer but in the grand scheme of things we have a winter with real cold and a summer with real heat and everything in between so it’s good for variety and 95% of the time it’s not unbearable …

yes it rains A LOT but on the upside no water shortages, no crazy wildfires etc …

i think people are just moving out of here out of boredom or due to the “grass is greener” syndrome … of course there is nothing wrong with sampling greener pastures but it’s really hard to find any place that has everything and New Jersey is about as close as it gets …

maybe Monaco is better but i’m not rich so …

Nice…nice…I 've been there (Jersey) but that was years ago…

1 Like

be careful not to judge the entire state based on the parts you visited.

i made that mistake before - living in NYC i would sometimes find myself in New Jersey but i hated all the parts i was in - in fact in my mind NJ was just a giant Petroleum Refinery because that was the part that the highway passed and i saw most often …

there are some vary bad parts of New Jersey just like there are very bad parts of New York but also there are great places in New York, like the Gold Coast in Long Island, or Scarsdale … or even the Central Park …

i just think that there are more good parts in NJ and fewer bad parts compared to NY, but it’s honestly besides the point - it’s not about if you live in NY or NJ but which part you live in …

though NY is of course more liberal so they get worse lockdowns, worse gun rights and so on …

that’s the only reason i would avoid living in NY - it’s their liberal politics - but they absolutely have clean, safe spots in that state - it’s only that it’s not where most people live …

most people in NY live in fuckholes like the Bronx so that’s what people associate it with … or with Jews or Brighton Beach … sure NY has all that … but it also has places like Nassau County Aquatic center where you will hardly find any black people - it’s all middle class white and asian school girls on the swimming teams there … and me :wink: well … i’m not there anymore, i’m in NJ now … no i didn’t fuck any of them - i used them for motivation. those were the days when i would do 20 hour workouts on amphetamines …

i was constantly under pressure to perform because most of those girls have been training in the pool for 2 hours every day since they were about 6 years old so impressing them with my swimming skills was a fairly tall order …

i don’t live in the best part of NJ but rather in the past that is most rapidly developing … i was thinking ahead and went for the part of NJ that had the most new construction in progress - you can see it clearly from google maps satellite view where the construction is …

the logic was network effect will drive up the value of the property overtime due to people moving into what was recently basically forest with just deer …

in just the 3 years i was here they built a bunch of new stuff in this area already including a new Chick-Fil-A in what was literally forest 3 years ago …

the other way you can gauge development trends is when you use Zillow or whatever look at the ages of houses - in my area most houses are less than 20 years old - in some areas an average house is almost 100 years old …

a place that old is not likely to go up in value as it’s already fully developed decades ago and is now stagnating … well, unless it’s an area like Manhattan which is truly one of a kind in which case the fact that nothing new can be added there anymore is in fact what’s driving the prices up …

but assuming the area is nothing unique i imagine values would go up in price until it is fully developed and then plateau …

you want to move into an area that is being actively developed …

of course many smart people got burned making projections like this when it comes to things like Bitcoin etc … so it’s not a rule by any means, just something to consider …

basically you’re not buying a house for the area it’s in, but for the FUTURE of the area it’s in …

telling the future is a tricky business of course … i do my best !

1 Like

Yes…had a bad impression of New York because of this…

NY has a lot to offer but you have to be very strategic in how you approach it … you can’t just stroll around aimlessly - you will get killed.

off the top of my head i would suggest checking out perhaps:

Central Park and Metropolitan Museum of Art ( same location )
The Museum of Modern Art ( MOMA ), Guggenheim Museum
Empire State Building Observatory
Summit One Vanderbilt
Brooklyn Bridge Pedestrian Walkway
New York Botanical garden and Bronx Zoo ( same location )
Liberty State Park, Empty Sky Memorial, Statue of Liberty, ( same location, Technically in New Jersey )
Prospect Park, Grand Army Plaza and Brooklyn Botanical Garden ( Same Location in Brooklyn )
Flushing Meadows Corona park and Unisphere ( Queens )
Freedom Tower, September 11 Memorial
Fort Tryon Park

I have personally been to most of those but not all, for example i have never been to September 11 Memorial or Statue of Liberty, but i feel confident recommending them anyway because as long as you’re in NYC anyway why not …

you would need a week to do just my list above …

i am not suggesting that my list is even good though, it’s very biased … i even included my favorite gym and swimming pool at first but then deleted them because that was pushing my bias too far LOL

you can certainly do better than my list above but even if you went by my fairly bad list you would still probably remember NYC as the greatest city in the world.

well, so long as you have a helicopter or something because while all those spots are amazing the commute between them isn’t no matter if you ride the train squeezed against Negroes or spend the whole day in traffic moving at 2 miles per hour …

that’s really the problem with NY - traffic and parking. if you can afford a limo like Pattinson in Cosmopolis you’re good, otherwise you’re fucked.

1 Like