Random Exhibits in Total Retardation

just when you thought it can’t get any worse …

here is an Urbanist literally and unironically saying that he wants disabled women to transport refrigerators across the town on a bicycle …

i wouldn’t believe it if somebody showed me this screen shot but i took this screen shot myself

https://twitter.com/samclifford/status/1663174411577376768?s=20

the slippery slope doesn’t come with a destination. it simply keeps getting worse.

and look at this cocksucker’s face:

enough said …

if you know a disabled woman show her the tweet in question and explain to her what Urbanism and 15 minute cities are …

according to @kanyewest using roads to drive on is a really stupid waste of space.

but what apparently is a wise and efficient use of space is using roads to do Zumba classes:

https://twitter.com/JimRockaway/status/1678955671968968704?s=20

because there is simply nowhere else people can do Zumba.

only in the middle of the road.

and look at his fucking face !

is there even a single Urbanist who looks normal ?

no there isn’t. Urbanism is a disease.

It looks like they are having a good time

All of San Francisco could be on fire and I wouldn’t give a flying fuck

who ?

The Zumba people and the other people at the block party

what if i came to your house, uninvited, and had a great time there blasting heavy metal music in your living room at 2AM in the morning ?

better yet, what if i tied you up and raped you and enjoyed it ?

that’s what really matters - it’s that i enjoyed it.

the fact that there may be people inconvenienced by my enjoyment doesn’t matter.

we’re just going to frame our propaganda shot so that they’re out of the frame …

who cares that somebody is dying from heart attack and the ambulance can’t get to them because the street is blocked ?

we decided to have our Zumba class in the middle of the street. yes we could have had it anywhere else but it just so happens that we wanted to have it in the middle of your living room.

and i could have stuck my dick anywhere but i decided to stick it in your ass.

now stop crying and take it like a good bitch.

me having a good time is what really matters here.

and even if i wasn’t really enjoying raping you i would just fake it for the camera since, after all, it’s a photoshoot.

i mean do people just randomly end up doing Zumba in the middle of the street ? NO. we pay them to come and do it for the camera for half an hour. after we are done taking pictures they leave but the concrete blocks in the middle of the street remain forever.

to fight global warming.

we also bus in some children to paint flowers on the concrete. that way it looks more positive when you’re dying and the ambulance is trapped.

you know @kanyewest this morning i accidentally stumbled across my own YouTube video from 2017 where i took down an article about vaccines which admitted the vaccines are unsafe and ineffective yet still wanted people to take them.

the flu vaccine that is.

of course i made similar videos during the pandemic too, but they all got taken down by YT for “medical misinformation” … that one survived because it was uploaded 3 years before the pandemic start, so that confused the retards at YT.

it’s amazing how i am a prescient super-being like this able to foreshadow things before anybody else and you can’t see something in front of your face even after i explain it to you 100 times.

tell me @kanyewest have you ever heard of parks ? playgrounds ? gyms ?

did you know that people were able to do Zumba before the invention of Urbanism ?

even though literally nobody has ever done aerobics in the middle of the street before Klaus Schwab came up with the idea of 15 minute cities ?

do you ever use your brain at all in any context outside of tweeters ?

apparently not.

the least you could do given the circumstances then is at least listen to people who do …

additionally, @kanyewest both my parents are architects and because of this i am privy to some information you might not be aware of …

namely that buildings have something known as a ROOF …

that roof, amazingly enough, can be used for Zumba classes if you must do your Zumba out in the fresh air with full view of the sky for whatever reason …

unfortunately doing Zumba on the roof doesn’t block traffic and thus does nothing to fight climate change, which is why Urbanists must do Zumba in the middle of the street …

are you getting anything @kanyewest ? is anybody home ???

Would you attend if there were a tranny there giving out free kisses?

i might attend but i wouldn’t want to live on that street !

1 Like

I would never dream of living in New York City let alone owning a car there, so I don’t care what they do with their streets.