Random Conversations with Bicycle Brains

Here is a vision for what the elites want:
NEOM a carless city 500 m tall, 200 m wide and 170 km long…in the middle of the desert - a shimmering line of glass and steel.

You can listen to a Saudi diplomat speak of it here:

And here is the promo video for The Line:

good find @marlon

this NEOM line is quite possibly the most retarded thing i ever heard about in my life

it really puts in perspective how stupid an average person really is, because the average person probably thinks this is a good idea

if i was in a meeting where this was proposed i would fall out of my chair and convulse laughing uncontrollably on the floor

that video was so bad the 2 minutes felt like 2 hours … even the woman’s voice was shaking because the whole thing is a failure on every possible level …

if this gets built it will be the biggest economic failure in history since communism itself …

i could tear it down point by point as i did with other city planner nonsense but i honestly hope nobody on this site actually needs me to explain how laughable this is …

hello @kanyewest how are you doing ?

I think it is some kind of money laundering scheme…it is not going to be built…that is at least 500 million wasted…

money is irrelevant - it’s just numbers on a central bank balance sheet.

what matters is only an insane person would want to live in that thing.

remember how on September 11th people died because a single point of attack completely cut them off from being able to make it back to the ground ? now imagine you’re living in a 150 mile long WTC tower that is laying horizontally and you need to get to a hospital in an emergency but the only “elevator” ( train ) is down …

why would anybody do this to themselves ? why would anybody build a 150 kilometer tall skyscraper in the middle of a desert ? it doesn’t matter if it is on the side that’s what it is.

I’m doing alright. Yup NEOM is retarded. I don’t know where you would get the idea that I would think it’s a good idea. As I’ve said many times this kind of utopian thinking is dangerous and idiotic. But then again so are Muslims, so here we are.

However, you were the one who suggested building new cities and building air conditioned cities. This fits the bill.

I just want to build cities that are more integrated and accessible by multiple forms of transit. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel to do that. Hell, you could even make suburbs a lot better by simply changing zoning laws and turning some of the property that is used for housing into small businesses and recreational areas and what not. Our cities already have the makings of decent communities, but they need to be modified to make it work.

1 Like

except this NEOM is not air conditioned …

they specifically state in the video it uses “natural ventilation” like that Rio Olympics Complex where everybody was passing out from the heat …

“natural ventilation” ( shit-lib speak for no Air Conditioning ) worked so spectacularly well in Brazil ( sarcasm ) that they now want to do it in … drumroll … Saudi Arabia …

what could possibly go wrong ?

but alas Klaus Schwab doesn’t like air conditioners. along with cars and high capacity assault gas stoves it’s one of those things he decided that you should not own in order to be happy.

it’s for your own good.

Our scientists are already working on a justification for why no AC is better for you. Have you read our latest “research” on how Sauna is good for you ? How about our “research” on how cold showers are good for you ? Well you are in luck because we’re going to ban both heating and cooling so you will always be either baking or freezing.

trust the science.

you know what is bad for you though ? freedom. that is definitely bad.

just don’t go down the rabbit hole of starting to to ask questions like why scientists always say what we pay them to say.

just trust the science.

cars are bad for you. so are air conditioners.

believe in science.

having a heart attack ? no problem ! grab a bicycle and pedal to the hospital. what is it you say ? you died ? well life was a burden anyway. after we harvest your organs and Elites eat your muscles cooked on a gas stove the rest of you will get composted to restore balance in nature.

don’t be selfish !

the “scientific” foundation for banning meat was laid before i was even born:

you are brainwashed FROM CRADLE into accepting what the elites ultimately need you to accept.

and then you be like " these are MY ideas i have ALWAYS believed that ! " or my favorite " but EVERYBODY knows that ! "

reality is you will always believe whatever the Elites need you to believe and you will always think those are your own personal opinions based on science and facts and blah blah blah …

and so will everybody else because you’re all products of the same system …

and you will take it as proof that you’re right because you all agree with each other … i mean you can’t all be wrong along with every scientist and politician and corporation and pundit and expert …

it can’t really be that @Dissident is right and everybody else is wrong can it ?

except that in the history of science it has ALWAYS been that way. the one guy who was right was always punished for daring to speak out against the consensus …

historically the consensus of scientists, pundits and experts is consistently wrong … of course i’m sure history ended and we now live in an enlightened age … except people of all ages believed that they were the enlightened ones, incapable of repeating the mistakes of their inferior and barbaric predecessors …

except that our brains have been getting smaller since the agricultural revolution, so actually we are dumber than our ancestors …

but even though the experts are always wrong you must continue to trust them anyway because you don’t want to go down the rabbit hole and become a conspiracy theorist like that crazy doctor who said doctors should wash after working on corpses and before delivering babies and who became a pariah because of it …

or like the crazy dude who said that the earth orbits around the sun …

or the guy who said that democracy isn’t an ideal form of government and was forced to drink poison …

oh wait, you probably agree with Socrates being forced to drink poison because you think our democratic system is working and is totally not rigged by WEF …

look it’s simple - i am on the side of assholes of history like Socrates and Galileo, who “went down the rabbit hole” …

we never expected to be understood or appreciated. we simply couldn’t lower ourselves to the level of others.

the cattle was always happier than us because they had each other.

meanwhile all we ever had was knowledge that we are better than everybody else.

you think boomers are backward but your only idea is to go back to pre-boomer era so what does that make you ?

i shouldn’t reinvent the wheel why ? because you can’t do it so i shouldn’t be allowed to ?

90% of technologies that exist today did not exist when your ideal cities were created, which is before WW2.

there was no Uber before WW2, let alone autonomous cars. air conditioning wasn’t in widespread use even in Florida until the 1970s.

why shouldn’t we design cities differently today than 100 years ago ?

i’m not sure i have EVER communicated with a person more AFRAID of thinking and innovation than you. all you want to do is just go back go back go back - let’s just ignore the fact that the world is completely different today and just go back.

YOU CAN’T GO BACK. THE PAST DOESN’T EXIST. ONLY THE FUTURE DOES.

i ask: " how can we use this new technology to develop solutions for our problems "

you ask: " how can we ignore these solutions we already have and avoid using them "

then when i ask you " why are you afraid of using things which Klaus Schwab wants to ban "

you answer " Klaus Schwab is a conspiracy theory ! i have resolved to not use that which he wants to ban 100% on my own and totally without his prompting ! "

yeah like those 9 year olds who decide to cut off their dicks totally on their own and without their parents brainwashing them to do it …

guess what - those children also believe it is their own idea to chop their dick off …

whenever anybody puts ideas into your head since before you are born you will always think those are your own ideas …

the truth is only my ideas are valid. everybody else’s ideas are trash.

:slight_smile: