Permanently banned at AudioScienceReview

it happened in this thread:

the pathetic reasoning from the thread:

your troll fest is done. Take a break and when you come back stop starting threads like this. Your(sic) basically insulting every DIYer here. If all you have in you is hate, don’t bother coming back.

they said it was a 2 week ban but more than 2 weeks passed and i’m still banned so it’s a permanent ban.

i insulted all of you ? AND ? notice i never get personal ! you all take it personally because deep down inside you know you are the trash i’m talking about. it is not my fault you are trash.

by contrast all you fuckers always attack me personally but i never take it personally because i know it’s your own insecurities speaking. if that wasn’t the case you wouldn’t need to protect your insecurities by banning me.

also the fucking retard Moderator’s signature reads:

Strive not for validation, but rather to be valued

it’s literally the same thing you fucking cretin !

anyway children, as you can see Hate isn’t just about Niggers and Jews - it’s about truth in general. Truth is now called “Hate”

when you are surrounded by bumbling retards you’re now just supposed to pretend that they are doing great and encourage them and so on. well i got no time for that.

why do you dumb fucks think i always get banned from forums ? you think it’s because i can’t figure out how to not get banned ? no it’s because i start looking forward to getting banned the day i join your shitty ass forum because i can’t stand to read your shit because of how fucking dumb it is.

your feelings don’t mean shit to me. i tell you how it is and if you feel insulted by that well you can go fuck yourself.

i stand by everything i said in that thread that got me banned, and in fact i have a lot more to say but i’m not going to bother posting it on other forums anymore because nobody on there has the IQ to understand what i’m saying anyway.

i will instead post those observations here.

Look at it from their point of view:

You told the people their forum had no reason to exist.

That the very thing they prided themselves on - superior audio judgement - was not valid.

So they got mad and invalidated you.

1 Like

i know

what’s sad is every forum has individuals that may have some valuable knowledge but the forum as a whole is dedicated to some particular brand of masturbation

in fact i was just thinking about it - whenever you first joint a forum everybody is friendly at first as they explain to you what you are supposed to believe as a member of the community

your options are to accept or leave

disagreement is not an option

those who accept spend the entire time in the community reinforcing each other’s delusions

those who don’t accept if they don’t leave are eventually banned

one degenerate on GAB went so far as to SPELL OUT in so many words that all replies to any of his posts MUST strengthen his point. and anybody whose reply challenges his point will be blocked. i challenged his point so he quote tweeted me with the message “you are too stupid to follow me” then all his followers replied to me by calling me an idiot and a retard. he trained his attack dogs well.

basically like everything it’s a cycle. first everyone is friendly as they indoctrinate you. then eventually you become disillusioned and everybody attacks you.

similarly your parents “love” you when you’re a baby and then you fight with your parents when you’re a teenager. and when you’re adult your parents are lucky to maybe see you once a year on thanksgiving.

i noticed a while back that i average about 2 years with any sort of cult before getting sick of it and moving on … and by cult i mean anything … there are very few things i can do for more than 2 years and not become disillusioned with them …

if i got married i would probably last 2 years before wanting out … 2 years from the date i met the girl not the date i married her … so perhaps i wouldn’t even last a year …

Who was this?

similarly your parents “love” you when you’re a baby and then you fight with your parents when you’re a teenager. and when you’re adult your parents are lucky to maybe see you once a year on thanksgiving.

So true…the relationship degenerates…it is rare to find adults who get along well with their parents.

Your parents see both too much of them in you (the not-so-good parts) and and too little (the good parts). Whether those parts are actually “good” is its own debate.

if i got married i would probably last 2 years before wanting out … 2 years from the date i met the girl not the date i married her … so perhaps i wouldn’t even last a year …

Women tend to last around seven years at best before familiarity sets in…by then you add a child in the mix as The Lobster recommends.
But two years?! That is swift!!

here is the offending post of mine:

you’re over-analyzing the situation. it’s not really that complicated. there is simply no reason for parents and children to like each other once children are over the age where they would be independent in nature, which is probably about 12.

well i haven’t tested this scenario nor will i be testing it.

I can relate to some of what you said and felt. Banned myself from a site for people acting online lnothing like they would to you in person. Some revert back to middle school click world. If others don’t like what others have to say or how they say it just go mind their own business. Too many people don’t have a real fulfilling life so make themselves revert to childish ways to get any kind of attention. Life is to short to take most things very seriously. Just be nice and have fun the rest will work out. Michael

1 Like

That’s cold…brrr…
I still like my son…and he’s 18. We do see things differently. He is more analytical and black-pilled than I am but we talk.
The daughter…we’ll see after puberty has done its work.

here is the offending post of mine:

Just conversation…I don’t see what was bannable…perhaps those posts have been deleted… from what I saw…the guy was holding his own against you. Try again and bring him over here.

With kids, you want to find other stuff for them to watch and enjoy, and guiding their tastes as best you can so they don’t want to watch Disney when its on.

JudgeDread is the one who said i was too stupid to follow him

IronLions was just some bored follower of his

i can’t see which followers attacked me anymore because i blocked them

i’d let them watch whatever they want and then simply explain that it is propaganda.

they NEED this propaganda to be able to function in society.

but they also need to know it is propaganda to survive.

i’d let them watch whatever they want and then simply explain that it is propaganda.

I did that but when they were a little older…roughly it went like this…
Give em stuff to watch then I did what you said…pointed out the homo stuff etc.

1 Like