Pedophile Rapist-Ocracy Explained

although it may seem like we live in an idiocracy we actually live in a pedophile-rapist-ocracy

the idiots don’t really have any input - their job is to formally approve ( by voting for a pre-selected candidate ) whatever the pedophile rapists come up with.

the question is why do pedophile rapists run the show ?

well what do people actually live for ? food and sex. and they use money to get both of those things.

unless you’re a child in Africa getting food is isn’t really that hard. but with sex things get more complicated because of the “grass is greener” syndrome also known as FOMO ( fear of missing out ).

the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. we always want something other than what we have. whatever we have already is never that interesting somehow. we want the forbidden fruit.

we know for example that when drugs are decriminalized drug use PLUMMETS. people want to do drugs BECAUSE they are forbidden. i have seen this with both recreational drugs and performance enhancing drugs. the instinct people have is if something is forbidden it must be good and vice versa - if it’s legal it’s not worth having. i have seen this first hand.

well it’s the same with sex …

in one scene James Bond tells Eva Green that she is not his type and she asks why ? he replies it’s because she’s single. James Bond only wants women that belong to somebody else - he only wants what is forbidden. Later he finds out she is in a secret relationship with some mafia scumbag and he instantly develops a crush on her.

well what is the most forbidden kind of sex in our society ? child fucking of course. therefore if you’re going to dangle sex as a reward for political favors, to have the most weight, it should be child sex.

those at the top of the pyramid have both the ultimate control over money ( they print it ) and sex ( they run all the child rape islands ). since everything people do is just to make money and people make money just to pay for sex whoever controls both money and sex controls everything.

but their control doesn’t stop there …

by keeping child fucking illegal and the ultimate sin not only do they boost the value of what they can offer to important people in exchange for their services … they also gain the ability to blackmail these people into compliance because all the child fucking is on record.

the job of Israeli Agents like Epstein and Maxwell wasn’t to provide important people with child sex slaves … but to document their sins in great detail so that Israel can blackmail them into compliance.

After all not only are Jews the legendary Money Changers that Jesus supposedly ran out of the church … but also Israel is the sex slavery capital of the world ( they are also number 1 in organ trafficking as well as selling military secrets ).

Those at the top are there because they control that which is most valuable. Life ( organs ), Money ( money ), Sex ( slavery ), Power ( military secrets ).

When you rise to the top eventually you will be approached by somebody like Epstein who will invite you to his private island and there you will have all sorts of sex you always wanted for no other reason than you thought you couldn’t have it. Everything you have done will go into the records and when Israel needs your help they will remind you of these records and you will help them.

Of course that’s how it’s supposed to work but sometimes things go wrong and people end up suicided.

i used to wonder why is it that sex with anybody under 18 is so taboo when most reach puberty at around age 11 and lose virginity at around age 14 …

well because if it was legal to fuck anybody who has reached puberty and isn’t a virgin then how would Israel blackmail US politicians into compliance ? and what would guys like Epstein dangle in front of these politicians to entice them ?

no it isn’t enough to merely keep sex with those under 18 illegal - it must be made into the greatest sin imaginable - worse than murder !

remember - these Jews are the same folks who came up with your bible that has heaven and hell as means of carrot and stick to motivate you to do what they want.

they have heaven and hell for retards like you and they have rape islands / blackmail for the ruling class. in other words they control both the ultimate reward and the ultimate punishment.

if sex with under-18s wasn’t the ultimate taboo in our society they would lose both the reward and the punishment - both the carrot and the stick - both heaven and hell.

for this reason i’m somewhat skeptical about pedophilia being legalized anytime soon. certainly everybody at the top is a pedophile. but it is not in the system’s interest to legalize it.

then again, the CIA ran the drug trade as their cash cow out of both Afghanistan and Latin America and they somehow legalized Marijuana …

It’s a chess game for sure … they probably legalized Marijuana because it was making it hard for them to interbreed white women with Niggers when all the Niggers were in prison …

and currently they are facing a difficulty in turning all the children trans when child sex is taboo …

so it might happen …

if child fucking does get legalized it probably means they found another way to blackmail your politicians …

It was not taboo once…I think the worship of woman by the common man helped to legislate and push up the age of consent. Combine the worship, with the contempt feminists have for ordinary men, then you have a lot of the teen sex hysteria explained.

And as you have said, the taboo aspect makes it hard to resist, and a provides blackmail material.

I think the same of professional athletics. PEDs are banned because they work, and certain stars are allowed to have them and feed the public the perception of them being natural.
So the hot new undetectable stuff goes to the stars and rising stars and and keeps them compliant. But the poor athlete has to hope he doesn’t get caught with nandrolone.

I assume the NBA, NFL, top soccer leagues etc. are controlled similarly.

1 Like

that would imply that people have some kind of say in what is going on, but i really don’t think that they do.

in the movie “the favourite” ( from the director of “the lobster” )

heads of two parties argue before the queen whether to end the war by signing a peace agreement or to raise taxes to continue the war at the risk of the masses revolting against tax increase. the queen ( who lets her “favourite” run the country for her ) then asks “why don’t we ask the people what they want ?” and the favorite replies that basically we don’t ask people what they want we tell them …

In 1880, the ages of consent were set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7.

The last two states to raise their age of general consent from under 16 to 16 or higher were Georgia, which raised the age of consent from 14 to 16 in 1995, and Hawaii, which changed it from 14 to 16 in 2001.

On June 26, 2003, both heterosexual and homosexual sodomy became legal

so we went from 10-12 to 16-18 with it still creeping up as late as 2001 then we legalized buttseks but we never actually went back to lower the age of consent despite the average age of puberty getting LOWER due to greater amount of calories in modern diets allowing children to physically mature faster …

essentially age of consent used to be the age of puberty and now it is DOUBLE the age of puberty because age of puberty went down by about 1-2 years while age of consent went up by 6 years or more.

we can probably rule out religion as the reason because we were more religious when age of consent was 10-12 whereas we now have gay marriage but age of consent is 16-18 …

the two reasons i can think of are:

1 - depopulation ( trying to reduce teen pregnancy )

2 - depopulation ( by making teen relationships illegal a girl is unable to marry her first man and only the first relationship really has marriage potential since all subsequent relationships just don’t feel serious anymore )

yes the rise in the ages of consent seems to coincide with feminism but that doesn’t mean it is CAUSED by feminism.

rather both are strategies to control population growth. feminism was designed to destroy the family and so was the age of consent.

let’s say a 30 year old man fucks a 15 year old girl and discovers she is a virgin. if the act was legal he might very well choose to marry her and together they might have as many as 10 kids or so. but if it is illegal she will have multiple men before she is of legal age and by then nobody will want to marry her because who wants to marry a woman who has been with 20 other men ?

age of consent at 2X the age of puberty plus abortions on demand and schools handing free condoms out to children. what does all this add up to ?

they WANT kids having sex but they want it to be illegal to make sure it doesn’t result in marriage or children.

of course Conservatives screech the loudest in support of this insanity because they are literally retarded.

the idea that these retarded animals can be saved is beyond laughable. they are their own worst enemy, always were and always will be. it takes zero effort to manipulate them into destroying themselves.

i don’t know what the game is there. i believe there is a list of banned substances but obviously there are newer substances not on the list and for the substances on the list there is a detection time window. so the athletes that are smart and connected will find a way to dope. the ones that are dumb, broke etc will either get caught or be uncompetitive.

are the organizations actively involved in using drugs as a means to promote some athletes and to get rid of others ? i don’t know.

the problem with new drugs is the side effects are poorly understood.

the problem with old school drugs is they are often fake.

choose your poison.

Yes. Lance Armstrong had positive results and they were covered up.
Weightlifting medals are shared among countries…

As for the age of consent, there are other confounding factors: school and work.
We go to school for a long time, and precious few teen men (outside of the Amish etc.) can support children. Then women are encouraged to work, so their most fertile years are spent studying and getting a career going. All of this combines to keep the age of consent high and discourage marriage.

As for PEDs and sports, Gatling and Gay were caught, and Bolt never.
He is great…but great enough to constantly whup druggist runners? Nope.

Another contributor to the pedo problem is the behaviour of regular people.
They say no to pedos but would audition their little 10 year old girl for a part in a film, and look away (for the money!) id they see the director “hugging” her.

Think of R.Kelly pissing on the 12 year old…with parental approval for money,(And I’m sure urine wasn’t the only fluid she received).

well yes we’re just gradually, in phases, moving towards the brave new world where children will be grown in test tubes if at all.

countries that want children to be born actually pay young people to get married, pay for all the expenses related to children etc. this isn’t rocket science.

in Israel for example fertility treatment is free. and even if you’re not an Israeli but a Jew you can travel to Israel to get fertility treatment there and usually the Jewish community will pay for it.

in our society we pay for abortions.

some people think Jamaica turns the blind eye to doping and that’s why Jamaican runners dominate. but i really don’t care. i am not affected by Usain Bolt winning in any way.

people just repeat things they think make them look good.

for anybody over the age of 30 nothing they say is related to anything they think, unless they are drunk or retarded.

if you tell them to publicly express contempt for pedophilia they will.

if you tell them to publicly express support for trannies they will.

you have these two camps that are both instructed to publicly express how much they hate each other and how they are the opposite of each other.

newsflash ! they are literally the same.

they are both just repeating what they are told to repeat.

they are literally doing exactly what they are instructed to do while patting each other on the back and telling each other that they are about to “win” …

they aren’t even cattle. they are vegetables.

forget “winning” … they will never even become self aware.

100 years from now they will still be making plans about the things they will do “after we win” …

they literally do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that would get them even 1 inch closer to anything - all they do is tell each other how they are winning, how the people are waking up blah blah blah …

Alex Jones has been screaming about how “the people are waking up” for the past 20+ years. Yeah i’m sure his followers are very woken up listening to a guy who says that Hollywood is run by Arabs and who never once mentions the J word while nearly all his advertisers are Jewish.

Victory is near Q-Tards. Keep trusting the plan !

These retards literally have two things:

• “the plan”

• “muh buhble”

both completely fictitious.

with these they are sure to win …

any day now …

the sad reality is that IQ gap between elites and masses is insurmountable. the masses will never understand that because of Dunning Kruger.

it takes a certain level of IQ to understand how hopeless the situation is for the masses. the elites have ZERO concern about the masses waking up because when you are at that level and you look at this cattle you see there is no hope for it.

to elites the masses are something like 6 year olds in their relative level of intelligence.

Ha! Omit Jamaica and put any country…

for anybody over the age of 30 nothing they say is related to anything they think, unless they are drunk or retarded.

Now that’s the age of consent society is trying hard to lower.

yes they are conditioning people to be more fake all the time.

it’s disgusting.

it’s been going on for a while too with “classic” books like “how to win friends and influence people” instructing people to only say nice things.

we weren’t raised like that in Soviet Union and Americans think we Russians have “bad manners” because we say things the way they are instead of sugar coating them.

fucking retarded boomers telling me i can’t really have high IQ because i say things that aren’t nice and smart people know only to say nice things.

it’s sickening.

they are about to defeat the system by only saying nice things !

HAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

OK this surprises even me …

Disgusting.

The elite love kids.
And not just elites…
Is it how impressionable kids are? Innocence.
Washing your sins away in their holes…?
Easy prey?
What is it exactly?
Why??
And countless others in the background allowing this…“Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along…and have a nice day”.

as i keep saying my belief is that nobody actually cares about children or ever have.

it went from child sacrifices to circumcision to child slavery to now putting them on puberty blockers …

all societies and periods of history have child abuse in common.

and all politicians and regular people too claim that their heart bleeds for children.

people say holocaust is the biggest lie or global warming or the vaccines or 911 or JFK or whatever …

no the biggest lie is that society cares about children …

Is it that we don’t care?
Or is it that they are the weakest, most powerless, the easiest to dispose of?

Bah! I’ve answered my own question. It is the same thing: children = weak disposable human robots.

1 Like