Oh oh ... LOL

offending tweet 1:

to spell it out for those in the back the reason blacks and jews oppose being called what they are is because their identity is nothing to be proud of

in other words i meant that you can’t say “Nigger” or “Kike” but you can say Whitey, Whiteboy, Cracker, Redneck, Hillbilly and so on …

it was more or less clear from the context of the conversation - i didn’t actually use the words “Nigger” or “Kike” though i did use “Cracker” to explain what i’m talking about …

i explained that anything referring to Whiteness can only be a compliment

while anything referring to blackness or Jewishness is an insult

which is why those words are forbidden

Offending Tweet 2:

it makes sense i mean women already have a small brain even before alcohol … that’s why they deserve equal pay you know ? one way equality.

it came with this graphic:

that is to say for some reason men can consent drunk but women can’t

so i joked that this is because women have smaller brains ( a scientific fact )

but it’s illegal to state facts in France so to be on the safe side Twitter banned me even though i’m in the “land of the free” …

then again denying the holocaust is illegal in France but it is also against the rules on Twitter so Twitter rules basically follow ADL rules …

i didn’t use any racial epithets ( such as Nigger )

i didn’t deny the holocaust ( even though the Jews faked it, but it’s against Twitter rules to deny the Holocaust so i didn’t )

all i said is basically that:

1: whites have more reasons to be proud than blacks or jews

2: men have larger brains than women ( an indisputable scientific fact )

if you can’t say those things on Twitter then i am afraid you can’t say anything on Twitter that isn’t already said on mainstream conservative platforms like Fox News and as such Twitter has nothing to offer …

apparently my ban came just hours after Twitter CEO ( some Latina that Elon appointed ) said she was going to crack down on hate speech to woo advertisers back …

also i was banned at 4:30 AM US Eastern time but 10:30 AM French time … so i must have been banned by somebody in France …

i appealed by saying i am not in France so why you giving me this fucking BS but of course they never actually reinstate anybody based on appeals …

well i think my Twitter experiment is over

back to GAB