Nonwhites like it HOT

these maps are self explanatory:

we see that Blacks and Hispanics do not like each other but they do like heat

as much as the feds try to push them into white neighborhoods they can’t legislate the nature of these things away …

also of note Florida and Texas are the only places loaded with both Blacks and Hispanics … so much for Republican Superhero states …

anyway as you can see while NYC itself is a fuckhole the surrounding areas aren’t bad … you just need to be at least 30 - 40 miles away from actual NYC …

2 Likes

The love for heat will slow the browning of America via miscegenation?
Or is that a foregone conclusion…

back in my colorblind days i knew ( online ) a Black kid who was Russian and lived in … Alaska

also Chicago is extremely cold and yet has plenty of Blacks in it …

so nonwhites can theoretically survive in the cold …

and yet … Miami ( southernmost point on US East Coast ) is 13% non-hispanic white while Maine ( northernmost state on US East Coast ) is 94% white …

Michael Moore did a “documentary” about guns where he went to Canada and showed that in Canada you can just come up to any house and open the door because nobody locks the doors because people feel safe without having to lock the door … Moore said this is because they don’t have a gun culture like USA. the actual reason of course is because Canada is further to the north and therefore it’s considerably whiter than USA.

i bet if that fat pig Michael Moore went to Mexico he would discover that strict gun laws do not lead to low crime rates.

Latitude and Climate are not the only factors to consider …

Ghettos form in low lying, flat areas of dense urban development and also Non-Whites concentrate towards the coasts ( at least in US right now ).

nonwhites live closer to sea ports, international airports and public transit …

when i was trying to move out of NYC there was this area around Orange New Jersey where luxury homes were being sold for peanuts - one home i went to that was in my budget had a McLaren parked in the garage ( i myself was there in a Toyota Camry Hybrid ) … i was like - something here doesn’t add up. then i realized that nearby black hood is slowly expanding and pushing people out of this formerly luxury neighborhood forcing them to sell homes at any price they can get just to get out of there … i asked the real estate agent and she said “you are not wrong” …

the mistake those rich folks like the guy with the McLaren made is they chose an area based on EXISTING CURRENT CONDITIONS rather than on fundamental factors and trends …

they simply looked around and saw that all their prospective neighbors were successful white people so they got the house …

instead they should have realized they are in a low lying flat area of fairly high density with good public transit and they aren’t that far from some extremely dark neighborhoods … and that given the overall browning trends it was all but inevitable that they would soon be overrun by the hordes … and that they will end up selling the house for half as much ( in real terms adjusted for inflation ) as what they bought it for …

as for miscegenation - what do you care ? once your descendants are brown they won’t have to worry about getting killed for being white. the challenge is for those of us were born white to not get slaughtered.

we aren’t going to have private security or private islands like the people who are doing this to us but we can use some of these heuristics such as what i outlined here to try to survive …

the game is not to get outnumbered in whatever area you live in. if you get outnumbered you are dead.

in the long term the only way to not get outnumbered is going to be to become brown yourself or get a private island - luckily we don’t have that long left to live.

if i wanted to pass on my genes i would race mix. but i don’t care about my genes because they are actually not mine - they are the genes of my parents - who i am not a fan of.

more importantly to have mixed race kids i would have to surround myself with diversity and progressives for the rest of my life. i mean you can’t have a nonwhite wife and mixed race kids and only have white friends. more likely you would have to go to family dinners where you would be the only white person and risk not making it out of there alive.

at the end of the day i’m just not willing to sacrifice myself to propagate the DNA of my parents who were never there for me. sacrificing yourself for somebody who never cared about you is a progressive liberal thing to do.

same maps in video timelapse form:

black:

hispanic:

asian:

white: