Nazis

Very Scary People !

if you been in the game long enough you know that the values Nazis teach their children are the same as the values Jews teach their children.

many people are surprised to find out that i am politically a Nazi while genetically a Jew.

they don’t understand that Nazi and Jew is the same thing - it’s called being in the know or having a brain.

a Nazi and a Jew can have an intelligent, polite conversation and understand each other perfectly. a regular person in the same room will have no idea what they are talking about or at the very least be extremely frightened or outraged.

Jews are masters of power. Nazis are students of power who hate the Jews the way sons hate their fathers. Regular people are just dumb cattle with no brains at all.

i have never ever seen Jews and Nazis actually fight each other - we are too smart for that. it’s the cattle that keeps fighting itself while we we watch in amusement.

some Nazis that are new to this refuse to believe that i’m really a Jew. they seem to forget that both Hitler and Jesus were Jews too.

the depth of delusion of people knows no bottom … for example i have people telling me that Trump will put Jews in their place … that’s the same Trump whose children are Jewish and who has an Embassy in Jerusalem named after him … yeah bro, sure he will

LOL

No problem with that.

But speaking of Trump…why is having these dumb rallies?
Part of his contract? He really can’t think he will win the next election.

nobody has a better chance than him so by your logic nobody should run …

winners do things despite the odds against them … only losers like us wait for conditions to be perfect …

90% of startups fail …

most great leaders end up dead …

he’s the number 1 favorite for the primaries and in the general he will run against the most unpopular president in history …

this inflation is getting so bad even rabid liberals will think twice before voting for Biden …

Trump would be a moron not to run …

https://gab.com/JohnRivers/posts/108075415507103787

it won’t just be the last 2 weeks of a lame duck where he’ll be silenced; if he runs it will be a year of the Republican candidate being totally shut out of almost every mainstream platform in America

https://gab.com/JohnRivers/posts/108075400985109333

Trump running in 2024 would be entertaining at least for seeing how far our Media, Banking, and Tech Overlords go in totally silencing his campaign for Misinformation

his ads and interviews won’t be allowed on YouTube or Twitter; TV networks also might choose to ban all or most of his ads; every attack ad against Biden will be labeled Misinformation and banned, while every attack ad against Trump will be allowed

sure but they will only be doing it BECAUSE he has a chance.

The media will tell people, the Republican party, etc. anybody but Trump.

so ?

they said that the last 2 times and Trump won anyway.

will they steal the election again ?

probably.

You can be genetically Jewish while not being spiritually or religiously Jewish. The early Christians were genetically Jewish, but they were Christians spiritually and religiously.

The only people who would have issues with someone because he has the wrong DNA are nazis and their modern wigger variants, mostly the spiteful incel types.

It all comes down to whether you accept, consciously or otherwise, Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and model you life after his, or you are seething with hatred for those people and think Jesus is in hell boiling in semen. Genetics has nothing to do with it.

i was raised an atheist because i was born in an atheist Soviet Union …

when USSR collapsed Ukraine and Russia both shifted to Christianity and i was baptized as Christian …

finally when my family immigrated to US as “refugees from antisemitism” my parents informed me i was actually a Jew which they never told me before because they preferred to stay crypto about it …

i started to turn into a Nazi AFTER i knew i was a Jew …

we don’t have “issues” with subhumans we just want them living with their own kind and away from us. both Nazis and Israelis feel the same way. no difference at all. only difference is Nazis merely talk about this while Israelis actually shoot Palestinians dead. even in NYC the Jews are very territorial - they will attack anybody who they feel is not a Jew for the “crime” of being in “their” area. they have done it to both me and my parents even though we actually are Jews but we are cryptos. they are the ones who basically turned me into a Nazi.

as for incels yes, most modern Nazis are incels. i would argue that introspection requires a certain level of sexual frustration or at least emotional pain. whether we look at hitler or nietzsche or even van gogh i think all these guys that are interesting have experienced difficulties with women.

simply put a healthy, handsome man who is hung like a horse and a beast in bed will not have much time to reflect - he will be too busy fucking hotties.

isn’t it ironic that Jesus is a prophet to Muslims but heretic to Jews yet Christians send their children to slaughter Muslims in the middle east for the benefit of the Jews there. what absolute morons.

then these kids come back with PTSD ending up homeless and the Jewish bankers declare they have no money to pay for the health care for these veterans … but they do have money for new wars in the Middle East !

the Jewish media then goes to work to explain how another Muslim country next to Israel needs to be invaded by America to spread freedom and democracy or to disarm them from non-existent WMDs or whatever …

the masses never learn …

they are taught all the associated lies from childhood - the holocaust etc.

my high school teacher told us that war was good for economy. when i asked him why he couldn’t answer. they are instructed to repeat these lies to condition children to go die for Israel when they turn 18.

“education” is literally low IQ moron “teachers” ( who get paid barely more than teenagers flipping burgers at McDonalds ) reading off a list of lies that Jews give them …

once you see how the system works it is so sad …