Most Friendly States for Gun Owners

source: Most Gun-Friendly States in 2023 by Ammo.com

i now realize this should have been the very first map i posted.

when a state sides with criminals over victims ( as both NY and California do ) what difference does anything else make ?

what a coincidence that NY, LA, SF and Chicago - the most criminal cities in US - also all happen to be in the three most anti-gun states.

LOL

New Hampshire is a proud “national failure” when it comes to “gun safety laws”

it’s such a failure that it has the lowest murder rate in the country.

the best Liberals can explain this is that it benefits from proximity to Massachusetts, which has strict gun laws ( and twice the murder rate ).

no i shit you not, this is how stupid they think you are. they literally wrote this.

virtually all of “gun violence deaths” in New Hampshire are suicides, yet Liberals claim that tougher gun laws could prevent these deaths. because clearly it is impossible to commit suicide without a gun, or life suddenly gains meaning when your gun is confiscated.

in South Korea suicides are primarily committed by jumping off tall buildings for example … should we ban tall buildings next ?

understand - there is no arguing with people who lie for a living. the reason they want your guns so bad is because they know very well that if anybody deserves to be shot dead it is them.