Minor road rage incident

had a road rage incident today. guy behind me honked at me because i was in the wrong lane on an intersection i was not familiar with, so i stopped the car and wouldn’t let him drive by.

i only did it because the guy had an old car ( visibly rusted 20 year old Honda ) and i knew i could lose him if i wanted to - but he did follow me around until i finally stopped then he pulled over next to me and kept saying “you’re stupid” to me like 10 times …

it was some kind of 70 year old scrawny guy, probably about 5’7" and 120 lbs ( i’m 180 cm / 200 lbs ) … he had “Air Force” baseball cap, so i realized he was mentally ill with some kind of PTSD. he finished his tantrum without opening the door then drove away.

i never had an issue with a normal human being in terms of road rage incidents. it is always either some scrawny old dude in a rusted out economy car like this - or it is Niggers. no person that is appreciated by others would try to pick fights with strangers for no reason.

before i provoked him by blocking his way i made sure to get a good look at who was behind the wheel - if it was a Nigger i would have let his honking at me slide, because it’s not something worth dying over. but i saw that it was an old guy that is beat up worse than his car and he was honking at me probably because his adult diaper was leaking or something so i decided to teach him a lesson that honking at people who accidentally ended up in the wrong lane won’t magically make them teleport to the right lane.

however after the incident i realized the foolishness of my plan. i tried to teach a lesson to somebody who was several decades past being able to learn anything at all. the point went right over his head - he left believing he is very smart for honking at random people and i was stupid for not knowing an intersection that i didn’t know.

there is another element to this - we were both in a bad mood, even before the incident. i was just coming back from Dick’s sporting goods where i went to find some pool slides but i failed to find any that were comfortable and was coming back empty handed. and since it was just after 5 PM i assume the old dude was coming home from work, while also being stuck in traffic so he was also in a bad mood.

the moral of the story is - do not associate with idiots when both of you are in a bad mood - nothing good can possibly come from it. NOTHING. just avoid the situation. let them believe they are smart and you are stupid - it’s the only thing these Dunning Krugers are capable of believing anyway. nothing you can do to change that.

this is also the reason why rich people don’t buy houses in poor neighborhoods. it’s not just because they don’t want to get robbed. it’s because when a person drives a rusted out car he also has a rusted out brain. and you don’t want to deal with such people.

to clarify i knew i could lose him on the road, but after i blocked him off i watched him in the mirror and he was throwing his hands up in resignation and it looked like he accepted that he was in the wrong, so then i pulled into the ALDI parking lot to buy some chocolate … but he followed into the parking lot and after i did a complete 360 degree loop around the parking lot he was still following me, so i stopped.

he didn’t accept his fault at all - why would he? if he had the brains to accept his fault he wouldn’t have been honking in the first place. that is the problem with stupid people - no amount of arguments and explanations can make them less stupid. he was annoyed by me being in wrong lane so without considering what he can possibly accomplish by honking he honked as a knee jerk reaction. and then after being blocked by me he thought i was stupid, so again, as a knee jerk reaction he simply told me what was on his mind. i estimate his brain health was somewhere on the same level as Biden’s except his IQ was about 50 points lower than Biden’s.

it was a large strip mall parking lot - it wasn’t just ALDI there - i drove to the other side of the lot and waited for about 5 minutes to make sure he doesn’t come back - then, i parked right in front of ALDI door so i could keep an eye on the car while i was waiting in checkout lane ( that store has a glass front ) and bought my chocolate.

in the end the incident cost me about 5 minutes of my time, but it could have been worse. for example what if he came back to key my car and i started beating his ass and he shot me ? if he really was in the Air Force there is a fairly good chance that he had a gun.

from dealing with my father ( who is also an evil old midget like that Air Force guy ) i know they hate guys like me for the same reason old women hate young girls and my father’s game was always to provoke me ( by saying nasty things or deliberately blocking my way etc. ) into pushing him or something and then he would do something like poke me in the eye or kick me in the nuts “in self defense” and then he would laugh hysterically about it, revealing beyond shadow of doubt that it had nothing to do with “self defense” and everything to do with his sadism and being a filthy Jew

at first when the old guy in rusted out Honda kept honking at me i thought he was just senile and couldn’t keep his shit together - but when he started following me in circles around the parking lot i realized there was an alternative explanation - he could be like my father, deliberately provoking me into getting physical so he can either stab or shoot me “in self defense” because he is deeply disturbed, rather than just senile …

the reality is there are people out there like my father and this old guy who have nothing to live for whatsoever except trying to hurt people whom they hate for being younger, for having a nicer car and so on … these people will be nasty to you for no reason and it will be tempting to “teach them a lesson” … but you need to consider that this may be precisely what they want …

how do you think i knew Hamas was making a mistake on October 7th ?

because my Jew father is basically Israel. if you understand one you understand the other. they think 100% alike.

both are pure sadistic evil who rely on provoking their victim in order to claim their sadism is “self defense”

i’m sorry my truth is this dark. i’m sorry i can’t tell you cheerful lies like Alex Jones does who has been saying " The People are waking up ! The Tyranny is on the run ! " since before 9-11 …

for QUARTER OF A CENTURY AJ has been saying the people are waking up … any day now, right ?

reality is the world is a dark place. always was and always will be.

i am not saying there is no hope or there is no G-d, but whoever is raising your hopes or tells you that it’s all G-d’s plan is with almost 100% certainty a charlatan or an idiot, or both.

and in fact i write about exactly how the situation can be turned around. it has two components - one i write about here ( pro-white progressivism, well i guess i haven’t really started yet ) and the other i write about on NOSTR.

the reason i write about the other one on NOSTR only is because if i wrote about it here my website would probably get shut down.

on NOSTR i only have to worry about not saying something that would make FBI show up at my door. on here i also have to worry about getting kicked off the hosting, the threshold for which is probably lower.

HINT HINT: follow me on NOSTR !

yes i post there even while on Social Media detoxing.

npub1nshq4pcyzdmnewg4h8yu6tsuh5t72whzkz5x4wj7t0c0cy7yyrfqq2cgnl