Minimal

fresh from the oven - 4 weeks old !

Dustycloud - Come With Me (feat. Sally Jay)

Bitter Babe, Nick Leon - Delirio

1 Like

i have that track “liked” on spotify.

i wonder if they are really collaborating or are more of a team.

because even though they both release music also individually i haven’t found any of their tracks that i liked that they didn’t do together. also most of top tracks from “bitter babe” are collaborations with “nick leon” …

one theory i have is that “nick leon” has a talent but needs “bitter babe” to suck his dick in order for him to get into the right mood to make music.

it would make a lot of sense since i can only listen to music after masturbating or while working out or driving or ( in the past ) doing drugs. i can’t just listen to music in a normal state of mind. it would make sense that somebody may also be unable to MAKE music without hookers and blow …

i imagine he calls “bitter babe” and says “i got some cocaine come over let’s make some music” LOL

Miami lyfe …

I actually had a friend who couldn’t do anything without drinking vodka. He had to drink Vodka just to install Linux on my computer for example. He eventually moved to Miami …

actually makes me wonder … Miami is 13% non-hispanic white but majority white if you count hispanics as white … so the question is … would i count these two as white ? and are the rest of “white hispanics” in Miami anything like this ?

and for that matter, do i even want to live in a club scene at my age ?

Damn!! Ok…I mainly listen while driving or by myself working.
You could be right.

… would i count these two as white ?

Whitish…not white.

I actually had a friend who couldn’t do anything without drinking vodka. He had to drink Vodka just to install Linux on my computer for example. He eventually moved to Miami …

Okay…
I worked with a coke addict but… he succumbed.
Is your friend still functional?

he recently kept messaging me to come to Miami so he can show off his Porsche and AMG so i blocked him LOL

this is actually a masterpiece …

not even in a low key fashion …

time seems to exist in multiple dimensions in this track …

and judging from view count i’m not the only one who noticed …

CARBIN & hayve - Murderer (feat. Emily Makis) [NCS Release]

Clap Codex & Patrick Scuro - Elysium