Lex Fridman Interview

yes i watched the whole thing

it was mostly great except the part where he covered up for the Jews and the WEF

but that was like 20 minutes out of 3 hours

the rest was just two guys both smarter than me having a good conversation about interesting stuff

most Harari interviews are similar i guess but Lex Fridman is on Harari’s level of IQ unlike most interviewers and this particular interview was more focused on AI because Fridman is an AI researcher at MIT

2 jews discussing how “cabal theory” is simple and idiotic and coming up w mental gymnastics for everything else :wink:

apparently the very word “Cabal” comes from the word “Kabbalah” …

i also found it funny that Harari said AI tyranny would be impossible to overthrow because you can’t defeat something you don’t understand …

the Cabal fits precisely that definition yet Harari claims it could never work …

Harari isn’t just a Jew and Israeli but literally part of that Cabal and you can actually tell he gets very agitated and nervous when lying about how the Cabal cannot be real …

whereas he is very relaxed when talking about things he actually believes …

i liked how Fridman’s eyes popped out of his head when Harari said Hitler’s premise was that Jews control the world and if you get rid of the Jews all the problems in the world will disappear LOL

i’m also reminded how way back in the day in the mid 2000s Chomsky was asked if 911 is an inside job and he was like no no no you can’t keep such a thing secret … Chomsky of course also a Jew

and of course Netanyahu masterminded 911 and Fridman interviewed him just a week before Harari

small world … everybody is a Jew

How about this for non existing cabal :slight_smile: https://youtube.com/shorts/H5T2egsrEcs?si=DK3nSvTY7RvgdDsk

what is remarkable isn’t that Blackrock manages sums in which the average American wouldn’t know how many zeros those figures have …

but that the average American has never heard about it …

everybody knows Kim Kardashian and LeBron James but nobody knows Blackrock …

yet we ostensibly live in a democracy …

how can voting work when the voter knows absolutely nothing that matters ?

give the average voter a globe:

and ask them to pin our last couple of wars, America and Israel then to confuse them ask why all our wars are in the Israel’s backyard instead of our own …

reality is that they wouldn’t be able to find Israel on the map let alone shitholes like Iraq …

yet they are happy to send their children to die there because ( totally not Jewish ) TV told them so …

recently on NOSTR we had an argument about why niggers are so dumb that they smash beeping smoke alarms with a hammer instead of replacing the battery …

and i pointed out that nobody has taught me in school what smoke alarms are or that they need to have batteries replaced when they beep …

for this i was attacked by people saying school can’t fix niggers - and rather that niggers ruin schools …

but how can you ruin something that is already shit ? i mean the reason we don’t teach kids where Israel is has nothing to do with Niggers and everything to do with the fact that we want to make sure that they don’t know too much …

schools aren’t dumbing kids down because niggers can’t handle real education but rather the opposite - we fill schools with niggers to have the excuse to dumb kids down, which is the primary objective of schooling …

niggers are the hammer smashing humanity … but Jews are the hand wielding that hammer …