Hoe Rap

sorry, this is the best i can describe this genre of music - i don’t know if it has an actual name or not …

Chase Icon - 808

808 refers to loud electronic bass …

girl_irl - girlboss

AMARA ctk100 - Just Kidding

Chase Icon - Call Your Mom

so Chase Icon is a Tranny …

everybody is a Tranny now it’s fucking nuts …

a Tranny threatening to call your mom has got to be pretty scary LOL

well it’s a fake woman but at least it’s a real hoe !

anyway Trannies make great artists because to BE a Tranny is in and of itself to be an artist, since your entire being is ARTIFICIAL …

and no that’s not a pun. the word artificial literally means created using art.

i thought something was wrong with the voice from Chase Icon from the start, but the music and lyrics were both great … i couldn’t understand it because usually it’s the other way around … but now it all makes sense.

i was thinking - why would a talented composer dude hire a female vocalist who can’t sing when there are so many who can ? well because he’s a tranny and singing himself - it all checks out.

not going to post other tracks due to redundancy but they’re all great and it gets completely demented like smoking crack with Hunter Biden or forgetting to take money for sex in advance and having the man run away when he sees a dick, or asking questions like why is having a dick such a problem - “don’t you want to rearrange my guts?” LOL

Chase Icon - Like Me

Chase Icon has the same problem as Meghan Markle …

namely “she” looks good above the waist:

but “her” lower body is all busted … not going to post pictures but ( aside from the penis ) it looks exactly the same as Meghan Markle’s …

no waist, no hips and busted legs …

usually the biggest problem with trannies ( aside from STDs ) is their voice … but Chase Icon’s voice is definitely acceptable …

face upon closer examination is definitely a tranny, but a good looking tranny … tits obviously fake but also not an issue …

penis not ideal but also not that big of a deal for me …

but that busted Meghan Markle type lower body is something i could never deal with … not posting pictures because i don’t believe in body shaming people …

to be 100% clear i FULLY SUPPORT FAT SHAMING because being fat is a choice, but there is more to looking good than simply not being fat … and vice versa. some fat people look good. sumo wrestlers look good because they are functionally fat so to speak, like a walrus.

anyway i support Trannies, which is not the same as saying that i support turning children trans which i obviously don’t support.

we should do what we can to raise children within normal gender roles and keep them away from all sorts of perverts and degenerates but if in the end despite our best efforts they choose to be trans we have to respect that.

basically we have to guide children towards healthy lifestyle and body image but we can’t force it on them.

basically only straight, happy and successful couples should be allowed to raise children which will serve as a positive example for these children but that’s all we can do - lead by example. if the kids refuse to follow our example that’s our failure and we have to accept it.

Jaded - Pancake ft. Ashnikko