Happy Marlon Music!

it’s probably time to admit that some of my favorite music is in this thread

i couldn’t admit to enjoying such “unserious” music so i came up with this brilliant scam where i act like it’s really @marlon who likes this and not me LOL

jokes aside i don’t think there is anything shameful about enjoying any of the music in this thread.

Bad Computer - Riddle

Out of curiosity what do you think of the fact that most music is NOT happy. Do you think its by design, part of the population brainwashing/control or just miserable peasants expressing their emotional state which already sucks? As we probably all can agree that music influences masses, from idiotic current rap twerking generation to our generation listening to gay death metal - constant repetitive garbage injected into our heads to create miserable idiots? Not sure its appropriate for this thread so if anything move it to an appropriate one.

perhaps music was always mostly sad because life was always mostly suffering.

as for nowadays - white children are specifically targeted with EMO music to make them kill themselves while black kids are targeted with gangsta rap to make them kill whites, rob whites and rape white women.

music for blacks - machiavellian / supremacist ( jumping up and down: cash money hoes ! )

music for whites - learned helplessness ( weeping: you don’t love me anymore … )

Mat Zo & OLAN - Colours (Tsu Nami Remix)

this next track sounds bi-polar more so than happy …

maybe i need a thread for bi-polar music, but i already have too many threads …

Breathe Carolina - The Ride

1 Like

not bad not bad !