Florida Population Trends

the area you selected is red neck central though, if you want quiet white just go to something like Ft Lauderdale or a little further up north close to west palm beach

Ultimately I think its time to consider to move outside of US :slight_smile:

the whole stretch from Miami to West Palm Beach is expensive.

i do get redneck vibes from the area i selected ā€¦ except for Gainesville.

Gainesville is the most expensive part of the area i selected but nowhere near Miami, let alone West Palm Beach in terms of prices.

the problem with Gainesville is itā€™s very small and you have to University of Florida student or faculty to access their best facilities like gyms and pools ā€¦ but then again that central area i selected has no facilities at all LOL

To Israel ? I would maybe wait until Russia and Iran fall first.

Unless you can afford to move to Monaco or something like that i really canā€™t think of any place better than USA.

Fellow Jews have destroyed everything.

My badā€¦Iā€™ve seen you talk of city amenitiesā€¦
Thought that was the price of living in the open air prisons for you.

quite the contrary - those are suburban amenities.

i had to spend 5 hours in traffic ( 2 - 3 hours each way ) to get of NYC and to Long Island for the sake of said amenities.

now i have them 15 - 20 minutes away.

there is no room in a city for anything but offices and apartments.

all you can do in a city is sleep and work and spend money on overpriced food and drink or on cars that you canā€™t drive because of traffic and speed limits.

1 Like

yes there is definitely no where let to run in this worldā€¦ re FL I know a lot of east coast NYers are moving to west coast of FL like St Petersburg and Naples both are close to Tampa.

but are they retiring Boomers ?

Gulf Coast beaches are considered superior to Atlantic coast because:

1 - water is warmer
2 - water is clearer
3 - less waves
4 - white sand doesnā€™t get as hot

So retiring boomers who just want nice beaches may prefer Gulf Coast.

Whereas all the young entrepreneurs seem to be moving to Miami, because of Nightlife etc.

and rich old fucks like Trump are in West Palm Beach.

well thatā€™s my understanding and i have only been to Florida once ( to Daytona Beach i think ) with my parents right after i dislocated my shoulder and broke my ribs in a bicycle crash. i just stayed in the hotel for the most part. i had to go with my parents because i literally couldnā€™t get out of bed on my own - i had to be pulled out of bed every morning. i didnā€™t want to go to Florida but didnā€™t have much of a choice. my mother basically said you can stay in NYC and die or you can come with us, but weā€™re not canceling our vacation.

so basically my first hand knowledge of Florida is EXTREMELY limited. I would of course tour it before any final decision to move there.

Water is better in miami actually as gulf coast water looks more like muddy NY water and Miami looks clear and blueā€¦ regardless of water, what you are describing USED to be the case 10 years ago, now due to the fact that Miami is prohibitively expensive a lot of younger people started moving to west coast from miami and NY/NJ area people too that can now work remotely but still want to have affordability and normal house prices as opposed to miami where you have Manhattan prices. Also west coast is not polluted w niggers and spicks, very old school white america, everyone is polite and pleasant none of the MODERN vibe with idiotic culture (not yet at least).