EXTREMELY important theme in recent movies

almost every other film i have watched recently features a person ( man or woman ) killing their own parent and the movie being on the side of the killer in this …

for the sake of avoiding spoilers i am not going to mention the movies in which it happens but it’s literally just about every single movie now …

this is NOT a coincidence … this is DELIBERATE MESSAGING

no, the Jews aren’t literally telling you to kill your parents - rather it is metaphorical

Robert Greene writes for example that every son must kill their father … he means this metaphorically … ( i presume )

but movies ARE metaphors, so in movies it happens LITERALLY …

it isn’t the fact that it happens that is noteworthy though, but the FREQUENCY with which it is happening ( almost every movie at this point ) …

there are also movies now in which a parent kills their offspring, but not as many as ones in which the child kills the parent …

Hollywood’s goal here is the same goal the elites had for over a century - namely to destroy the family

and additionally to create a generational divide …

Liberalism vs Conservatism is fundamentally a generational divide more than anything …

Liberalism simply represents youth and Conservatism old age - nothing more than that.

You must have noticed that the media will do anything in their power to increase this division in general and Educational system will do anything to turn children against their parents …

well it is now reaching fever pitch with Hollywood literally telling children to murder their parents ( and vice versa ) … in just about every single movie now.

again, i wish i could list all the movies in which this happens, and there are MANY but i would rather not spoil these movies for you.

of course i have known this for decades and it’s one reason why i am not starting a family. i knew family was on the way out for a while. but it’s still interesting to observe the methods they are using to accomplish this goal.

recall that in “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley the word “father” was the ultimate curse word in the language. nothing was more shameful than to be a father. “father” was the equivalent of “motherfucker” today. “Brave New World” was written 90 years ago.

this whole Parents vs Children murder thing isn’t really new in drama what is new is that it’s starting to move from exception to rule …

in a recent movie i saw all members of one family killed each other. six of them in total. four men, one woman and one child. they all stabbed each other to death. the woman and the child did the stabbing too. the entire movie was them all trying to kill each other until all of them were dead. there was some serious incest going on as well such as mother trying to fuck her own son whom she previously tried to kill before trying to kill him again and ultimately him killing her instead.

this was a MAINSTREAM movie with ALL-STAR cast.

then JUST ONE DAY LATER i watched a movie where the members of the family were all trying to kill each other though only one actually was killed …

get used to this ! this is the new normal. this is the picture of “family” that Jews want you to have …

what’s funny is people watch this stuff and think “wow this is really edgy” but don’t understand what it’s really about …

reality is most of the “edgy” stuff from the Jews is all very deliberate …

it is only the dumb goyim who think it is “cool” …