Elite Squad ( 2007 )

2 stars from me …

the movie would be great except for one major problem …

it blames the drug war on drug users …

even as 3/4 of all the people killed in the movie are killed by the police and not by drug dealers the movie still insists that the police are the good guys …

in the movie ONE person is tortured by the drug dealers while the police torture everybody every day like nobody’s business … but they are the good guys …

every 5 minutes the narrator reminds us that it’s all the fault of rich white kids who smoke weed even though they have never hurt anybody … and the cops are the good guys even though all they do is torture and kill people …

to summarize this movie:

white = bad
black = good
rich = bad
poor = good
having a good time = bad
torturing and murdering people = good

now the director probably understood that what his narrator is preaching is absolutely demented … and he probably also understood that people like me who see right through that BS will still be able to appreciate the movie, knowing that he had no choice but to put that narrative in there …

unfortunately the average person watching this film will probably not understand the sarcasm …

will not understand that what the narrator is saying and what’s happening on the screen are completely opposite of each other …

this is why i give it 2 stars …

it would have been a 5 star movie if the narrator and his fucking commentary was removed from the film …

and it would be 0 stars if what was happening on the screen didn’t completely discredit the narrator …

all in all though it’s a movie that glorifies police torturing and executing people ( probably about 50 if not more people are killed by the police in the movie, about a dozen are tortured - not one is arrested ) and blames everything on rich white kids whose crime is attending a university and smoking weed

part of me wants to believe nobody can possibly be stupid enough to take the narrator seriously, that the war on drugs is worth it, that murderers and torturers are the good guys and kids smoking pot at a university are the bad guys …

but unfortunately i have been on GAB for the past 5 years and pretty much everybody on GAB would side with the narrator in the movie …

the film shows the side of the cops essentially and shows it really, really well and that’s why it gets 2 stars and not zero stars …

but the cops are demented animals and if you take their side you are too …

essentially the movie shows things as they really are …

and then the narrator tells you how the elites want you to feel about it …

i suppose there is really no other way to do a movie … i see similar strategy in Bong Joon Ho movies as well where he basically presents two completely opposite views and depending on your level of intelligence you will take from it the message that was directed at you personally …

fuck it - i will bump it to 3 stars …

an intelligent person will watch this movie and be horrified and think that drug war should end immediately …

an average viewer ( dumb kid ) will watch it and be like " wow elite cops are so badass ! ! ! they show those fucking rich college kids who is the boss ! drugs are BAAAD mkay ? "

i guess it’s not this movie that i hate it’s the retard conservatives on GAB and elsewhere … i hated them in college then i became a conservative myself, was one of the first to join GAB and now 5 years after joining GAB i have come full circle …

i have now been on every side of every issue and just see rats, cockroaches and retards everywhere …

it’s not liberals vs conservatives - that’s a distraction. it’s really elites vs animals.

i used to think these animals are unreachable … now i can’t think of anything more depraved than trying to reach them in the first place. why would you want a rat or a cockroach to understand you ? that’s fucking sick.