Efficiency or Death

your ability to survive the next 50 years will depend on your ability to become more efficient in every way

i will expound later …

going to watch a movie now …

Post it…my son will need it more than I will…
I am not a young man any more.

Please don’t tell me about the bugs…don’t tell me I’ll be riding the bicycle for electricity!

Something for you…since the elites think of us in this way, and wish to cut us off.

this is too important, i have to be in the right state of mind.

and i don’t envision it as a post but as an ongoing discussion lasting perhaps years or decades.

we have to understand what “they” ( WEF etc ) want from us if we are to survive.

this whole “pandemic” is like a tantrum your girlfriend throws for apparently no reason, but there is a reason - you just don’t understand what it is. what most people do is point out the irrationality of the tantrum - that’s great - but pointing it out won’t get you anywhere.

you have to understand what your GF really wants … of course even then she will continue manipulating you, but at least you will have a chance …

but my brain is out of it today - all i can do is mechanically answer your questions like a robot but i can’t creatively think of anything right now. i have to be in the right mood for that just like i have to be in the right mood to listen to music for example.

all right let’s do this.

this won’t be a single post but a beginning of a long discussion.

efficiency in the sense in which you need to understand it is more than a simple formula - it’s a philosophy of life. i learned this philosophy by being raised in the Communist Soviet Union. this will also be the philosophy of the Great Reset. If you are an American it will be extremely hard for you to learn to think this way but you won’t have a choice. The sooner you can manage this the better off you’re going to be.

what is efficiency ? in simple terms it is the inverse of the amount of resources consumed to solve a problem.

for example - you are sexually frustrated - the most efficient way to solve that problem is to masturbate. the least efficient way is to get married. to masturbate the resources you consume will be a few pennies worth of tissues. to get married you’re looking at about a million dollars to pay for the ring, the wedding, the house, property taxes, bills, sending kids to college and so on …

i overheard a conversation in the gym locker room recently where a Boomer was saying his son’s wedding cost $100,000 … it reminded me of how when i just came to America i overheard a conversation where two off-the-boat immigrant parents were scrambling to make $100,000 to pay for medical treatment their daughter needed to survive … and i remember telling my parents that a life isn’t worth $100,000 …

that’s the difference between mentality of growing up in USSR vs New Jersey. better to die than spend $100,000 on life saving procedure versus throwing $100,000 away on some circus which objectively accomplishes absolutely nothing.

if you’re reading this as an American you are probably struggling to understand - that’s fine. i don’t expect this to be easy for you. you are carrying a burden of a lifetime of conditioning that frankly nobody expects you to overcome. they just expect you to die. because in the new world there is no room for somebody like you.

that doesn’t mean it’s IMPOSSIBLE for you to understand, only that 99% of people will fail, or rather refuse to even try.

it’s up to you whether you choose to learn or to die. most will ( in effect ) choose to die ( by going into denial ) … i know this for a fact and so do the elites, which is why they don’t even bother trying to teach you - they just inject you with MRNA.

to be continued …

isn’t efficiency then just a euphemism for poverty ?

glad you asked … the answer is yes and no.

Efficiency is self-imposed austerity with a focus on the future - it is akin to saving and investing.

Poverty is a failure to thrive with a focus on surviving in the short term - it is akin to living on credit cards.

Mark Zuckerberg slept on the floor in college dorm while already a billionaire - was he poor ? No, he was efficient. He didn’t buy a house until his wife forced him to.

did Zuckerberg go too far ? does it make any rational sense for a billionaire to sleep on the floor ? perhaps not, but it makes a lot more sense than it does for a Janitor to wear a Rolex and yet i have seen it …

when Tesla was facing bankruptcy Elon forced his employees to bring their own Toilet Paper to work … was this too extreme ? maybe. but what Elon was doing is he was trying to teach his employees the mindset that i am trying to teach to you.

the American is a form of retard whose entire existence has only one purpose - to waste as much resources as possible. the American animal of course isn’t aware that this is its purpose in life - or rather it was - because now its purpose in life is to die.

in recent times the goals Elites have, and thus the role the masses have to play, have shifted 180 degrees … and yet the masses themselves cannot change … except through PHYSICAL REPLACEMENT.

as the saying goes - you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. LUCKILY YOU CAN KILL IT.

the American Animal believes it is proving its self worth or being “successful” and so on when it buys a house, a boat, an SUV, a rolex … in actual reality all it’s doing is executing the programming that was put into it when it was a youth.

new software is now available but the update port ( THE BRAIN ) has worn out due to old age and updating the software is now impossible … instead the entire unit ( you ) has to be PHYSICALLY REPLACED …

what happens is number of brain connections sees an explosive growth up to age 20 and then equally rapid collapse to almost nothing … this is why a child can learn any language without studying at all while an adult can’t with any amount of studying … the window of opportunity to program the brain is about 20 years - or the length of “free” public education … ( what a coincidence, eh ? )

once the brain is programmed in the public education system you are now a robot for the rest of your life capable of executing only the code that was put into you … the only way the code can be updated is by physically disposing of you and replacing you with somebody younger …

the old programming was for conspicuous consumption …

the new programming is for sustainability / austerity … or what i call efficinecy

to be continued …

1 Like

you’re carbon dating yourself by admitting that those things even bother you. they won’t bother anybody growing up today.

to a Muslim it is unthinkable to eat pork, drink alcohol, or be surrounded by women in bikinis.

eating bugs isn’t the real problem. the real problem is your inability to consider it.

you are correct in assuming your son will have a much better chance.

what is going to change isn’t simply the world around us, but OUR MINDS and how we see ourselves in relation to the world … and when i say our minds will change i mean people like you whose thinking will be deemed outdated will be pushed aside by people who think progressively …

personally having been born in Communist Soviet Union my mind is ALREADY PREPARED, in fact i was never able to fully assimilate into the American way of thinking - i look forward to going back to the kind of world that makes sense to me !

as much as i would like to credit my super-human intelligence with being able to adapt my mind to the Great Reset the reality is i’m simply falling back to the brain connections that were formed in my childhood having never really developed American brain connections required to assimilate into Conspicuous Consumption society …

you DO have the unique benefit of having somebody ( me ) able to explain this transition to you. nobody ever explained anything to me when i came to US. i’m sure i would have done much better if somebody did.

your enemy isn’t the physical reality - it is your mind. your options are 100% chance of defeat trying to fight reality or 90% chance of defeat trying to change the way you see the world in the second half of your life. for your son it’s a roughly 50/50 chance of being able to do it, since he’s ~ 18 which means his brain is at its peak right now, meaning that he has already exhausted half of his brain-span so to speak but he still has the other half to work with, so 50/50 chance … whereas your brain is more like a 35 year old woman who has 90% of her eggs gone - she only has that remaining 10% of eggs to work with, which means the chance is there but the window is closing fast …

my parents came to US when they were roughly your age and eventually they ended up learning English … but it was a long, slow hell for them to learn it. My grandma haven’t learned a single word of English even though she’s been here for like 10 years and i personally beat 90% of Americans on English portion of SAT after less than 3 years in the country. so it is very age dependent. i came to US just before turning 15 so slightly younger than your son.

your physical capacity for reconfiguring your mind for the Great Reset is roughly equal to ability of my parents to learn English, so it can theoretically be done, but they had a strong motivation and you likely have little if any.

your son’s physical capacity to adapt to the new world is roughly equal to my ability to learn English which means it would be very doable IF the motivation is there, but again, that is a big IF …

you’re probably wondering - but if the purpose of life isn’t to own lots of stuff NOR to go to heaven - what can it possibly be at all ?

well what it has always been - to have the respect of your peers.

both Capitalism and Christianity are fairly recent innovations - but respect of one’s peers goes all the way back to Animals …

that’s what it was about in Soviet Union - respect. it wasn’t about money. it wasn’t about Jesus. it was about respect.

i was more or less the number one student in my school in Ukraine and the thought of money never crossed my mind even once. i was the best because i wanted to be respected as such, not because i was expecting anything to come from it. everything was fine until i graduated from the University in NYC and entered the real world at which point i realized i had no idea what i was doing here …

and now finally with the Great Reset the world is returning to something i can understand …

i’m not saying your son shouldn’t try to make lots of money - of course he should. rather he shouldn’t count on being able to show it off publicly because in the world of the future wealth is a sin that must be kept hidden, similar to how fucking children has to be kept secret in today’s world.

i am not exaggerating. having money 50 years from now will be viewed the same as fucking children is viewed today.

that doesn’t mean people will stop having money or fucking children - only that having money will be shameful, as it was in the Soviet Union.

your son will have to find other means of getting respect than simply having money …

OKAY I THINK THAT’S ENOUGH FOR TODAY

to be continued …

1 Like

My son already thinks like this. I have a retarded autistic brother and my son says…well you can guess…

I grew up indoctrinated/expecting a brighter tomorrow…I’ve lived long enough to see that it was my parents’ generation that had that brighter tomorrow…

A new world…and to be here at the transition.

i’m not saying your son shouldn’t try to make lots of money - of course he should. rather he shouldn’t count on being able to show it off publicly because in the world of the future wealth is a sin that must be kept hidden

Oh yes…he already has this mentality…

Its odd…the last 3 years I noticed my son was teaching me as much as I was teaching him. Your comments here are showing me that was true…
His thought patterns are along the efficiency mode…it’s evening now…and we have to make do with the light that’s left.

1 Like

i think you’re going to be able to teach your son a lot more valuable lessons still, so long as you can look inside yourself and separate what you have learned from personal experience, trial and error from what you were programmed with that is now outdated as well as what you absorbed by osmosis as part of a culture that is on the way out …

if you try to teach him what you were programmed with ( including by your own parents ) or what you absorbed as part of the culture in your time he will just see you as a dinosaur who is out of touch and not listen to anything you say …

remember they literally teach him in school that parents are out of touch and should be ignored, so it will be an easy conclusion for him to reach …

if on other hand you focus on teaching him things you learned YOURSELF through YOUR OWN MISTAKES without trying to impose your values on him then you could hopefully avoid being seen as what his teachers are telling him to see you as … namely, merely a product of your backwards era.

that is if you focus on personal experience hopefully you will be seen as a person, whereas if you focus on cultural values from the 90s etc you will be seen as a boat anchor hopelessly stuck in the past and trying to drag others into the dust bin of history with you.

you can do it bro ! just have to be smart about it …

1 Like

Example of what i’m doing now for Efficiency …

My 97 year old grandma who is living in this house kept spilling all sorts of stuff on the carpet in her room until it started to bother me and i realized that with winter coming i would have to close her windows and choke on that smell so i sent her to Brooklyn for a few weeks to rip out the carpet and replace it with waterproof flooring that can be washed …

In the process i also repainted the walls because i didn’t like green color …

The end result was so nice i got a crazy idea - what if i move my computer in that room, and give my own room which is twice the size to grandma ?

Now three quarters of my own room was just garbage like cardboard boxes laying on the floor and in fact there is a drawer cabinet but instead the drawers were also on the floor - never bothered to put them in after moving as i had space and it was easier to see the contents that way …

But the waste of space bothered me … so yesterday i switched to the smaller room and now i will be forced to put those fucking drawers into the actual cabinet and so on.

Austerity is discipline.

A fat piece of shit from India in my gym SCREAMS about how rich he is every day, how he walks into a dealership and tells them " GIVE ME THE BIGGEST CAR ! ! ! " and so on, how he plans to convert to Islam so he can have one wife for every day of the week etc …

That’s gluttony …

now obviously i’m not religious but i was raised under communism so understand discipline and austerity and despise gluttony …

By moving to smaller room i haven’t actually reduced resource use of house overall but i am teaching myself how to live in a smaller footprint, which is the opposite of what the fat fuck from India is doing.

If i ever have to move my life will be easier if i am able to stay more compact up to that point.

by contrast if i manage to use up all the space in this house i will never be able to move at all and when they eventually turn off the heating gas i will just freeze to death here.

Gotta think about moving to Atlanta to save heating costs as well as not needing All Wheel Drive and so on.

The point is - be conscious of your resource use and think of how you can do with less.

It is better to impose this on yourself voluntarily than wait until it is enforced on you by external forces.

the fat fuck from India isn’t white so maybe he doesn’t have to worry about it - stuff will simply get taken from white people and given to him. he says he runs a company that hires executives. so basically a Human Relations company. obviously this type of job isn’t available to straight white men.

Understood.

1 Like