diyAudio dot com

they really need to start banning retards on there …

they have some smart people but they also have way too many dumb fucks that drag that forum down …

any person that insists on things that are objectively wrong should be banned … but they don’t take that approach. they think people have the right to be honestly mistaken.

on other hand they banned me even though i was never wrong about anything but they didn’t like the tone of my voice and most of all they didn’t like it when i said i was going to set them straight.

it’s a shame … diyAudio is a site that is going after membership count and click count numbers above quality of discussion …

the average person doesn’t have high enough IQ to be able to hold discussions on engineering topics yet diyAudio isn’t willing to ban any of them even though they have nothing to contribute and drag discussions down by insisting on absolute nonsense …

they are happy to run a retard asylum …

quite sad …

the other reason they might not be banning retards is because some of their mods are retards themselves …

intelligence is an extremely scarce resource while retardation is plentiful yet they are failing to prioritize treating everyone as equally valuable …

i thought it was just me having a problem with retards on diyAudio but i am reading some old threads and it’s a recurring theme there …