Contemporary EDM

heh, never heard a Marilyn Manson instrumental track before.

apparently it’s from Resident Evil soundtrack maybe that’s why.

doesn’t seem one of Manson’s better works, or maybe it just didn’t age well.

Halsey is a remarkably good looking … person

this is my first time listening to She/Her They/Them LOL

i kinda like the sound of this track though both the video and the lyrics seem to be on the basic side …

Looks female here…things have changed?

that looks like a lesbian to me.

Maybe…who knows?

she says she is bisexual and her pronouns are she/her and they/them

but purple hair generally means not straight

that said a woman’s sexual orientation is money and power

and a man’s sexual orientation is smooth tight skin and wet holes

anybody who deviates from this is, well, deviant …

1 Like

this is the most homo stuff i have ever seen.

more homo than two men fucking each other in the ass or sucking each other’s dicks.

i originally attempted to judge the first track based on music alone ignoring the video …

but when the 2nd track started with the homo vocals i gave up …

bodybuilding, shaving, tanning and oiling yourself is gay enough …

but watching other men do it is even gayer …

i know it probably makes no sense that i, a Pervert Jew, am complaining about this …

but strangely enough i’m not actually gay.

the guys in the video ? they probably have aids AND monkeypox by now …

i mean there is nothing wrong with being gay but i’m simply not …

ask yourself this simple question - of all the most desirable women - how many are dating bodybuilders ? by my count - ZERO.

this is why i now focus on technical exercises like olympic lifting and butterfly - those turn women on. having a beach body by contrast turns homosexuals on. women aren’t visual - they are turned on by what you do not by how you look. a real man wouldn’t even look at himself in the mirror.

That’s why I put it in the audio section!.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Don’t look at the guys…
Delete them.

1 Like

HIGHSOCIETY is serious stuff …

currently i’m mostly rotating highsociety and haterade on my gym playlist …

they are very similar but i would say highsociety has a little more depth …

Not gay :grinning:

1 Like

catchy tune ! the sound is a little more lo-fi than my preference, not sure if this is intentional or an artifact of compression …

i see you were trying to bribe me with Russian language here … anyway the Russian voice sample at the beginning is actually from the movie “Fight Club” ( 1999 ) and the original English version of the quote is:

We’re a generation of men raised by women. I’m wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

the clip:

i saw “Fight Club” in the theaters - i think i saw pretty much every movie from 1999 in the theaters - i was in High School at the time we had nothing better to do.

it was considered a very edgy movie at the time and i suppose it really was it’s just hard to get excited about a movie starring Brad Pitt that everybody saw 20 years ago … at least if you’re an Elitist like me :slight_smile:

but if i could recognize the quote 23 years later and in a different language then the movie must have captured my attention at the time … particularly as it was a critique of American culture back when i was myself struggling to assimilate into it having only been in the country for 3 years … it was easy to identify with characters who were basically saying that America is gay …

fresh from the oven - 2 weeks old !

i must have used Spotify’s “release radar” to discover this track - it always serves up the most recent stuff, i mean less than a month old …

you probably know i despise conservatives and everything old …

but anyway this track is good !

2 months fresh …

Falconshield feat. Zephyrianna - I Got The Juice

Defunk x ero808 - Sacrifice

Genetics - Let You Go

Reading some of the stuff above… so you were basically tweaking that entire time a few years ago when you were having discourses with Galen? It all makes sense now… I wondered how you were able to tweet so much and also work out, etc. At the time I was burned out from working and commuting so it seemed superhuman to me. Guess I should’ve thought of amphetamines – might have helped me out. But I had a strict no-drugs stance at the time. Anyway, now it’s irrelevant because I have mostly been working from home since 2020. Interesting to think back to those times though. I made a lot of progress from the period 2017-2019 myself. Went from being overweight after college back to being in shape. And yes, my training also evolved over time. I also don’t push myself as much after suffering injuries, but I do stay consistent. Appearance is not of primary importance either, although I will say being good-looking will not hurt your chances with women, but it’s not a deal breaker if you aren’t.

sleeping all day is superhuman ? i am flattered !

by the way you just made me re-read 80 post thread going back a year just to figure out what you were referring to with “some of the stuff above” LOL

probably my own fault for not keeping things more organized, though you certainly have my permission to be more specific next time :wink:

i wouldn’t even be against using quotes for example :slight_smile:

no, when i was talking to Galen i wasn’t using any drugs. nor have i used any drugs since then.

i wouldn’t recommend amphetamines or steroids except in extreme circumstances.

i had very low motivation to go back to the gym after taking a very long time off due to dislocated shoulder - amphetamines helped. but i knew it wasn’t a long-term solution.

i don’t believe in long-term drug use. i believe drugs can be used to meet short-term goals.

also i don’t believe amphetamines or provigil eliminate the need to sleep. they can simply shift it to later. just like buying on credit card doesn’t eliminate the need to have a source of income - it simply allows you to pay later.

sometimes it can be very useful. most of the time it’s just a trap.

i never skip sleep unless i know i will be able to make it up later, drugs or not. i believe i read research suggests that you can skip one night of sleep without any major downsides if you get good sleep the next day. but to routinely get bad sleep will lead to early grave, not to mention feeling like shit and performing like shit.

in other words i don’t think it’s an issue to take drugs and party all night as long as you can sleep the whole next day. but to for example work full time and also study full time - i think is suicide. i understand why Americans do it - because they think the purpose of life is to work hard and be successful - but to me if you’re going to kill yourself why not just put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger - why make it so complicated with all this studying and work and everything …

personally i sleep 10 hours a day on average. when i miss sleep i end up sleeping more the next day.

same for steroids - might be useful to bounce back from being in a coma or something and losing all your muscle - but i would hesitate to even use them to get in shape before spring break - imagine you get all jacked for spring break then can’t get an erection - defeats the purpose :slight_smile:

reality is effects of steroids on libido can be unpredictable unless you’re always doing the same cycle and you can guarantee that you’re getting the same stuff every time, and even then in the long term the effects wont’ be good …

so i say don’t do drugs unless you’re facing some kind of temporary crunch that you simply see no other way of getting through - like if your options are use drugs or quit maybe it’s better to use drugs in the short term if you think situation will change soon - but if it’s clear the situation will not change maybe it’s better to quit.