Check out this creep sexing Ukrainian refugee girls

look at this fucking degenerate trying to look sexy by holding a cell phone like a 12 year old in the 90s when he is clearly in his 50s …

his ad says he will accept Ukrainian refugee girl of a minimum age of 22 …

Room in large house in the tourist town​​​​/​​​​city of Matlock. Own room - private space. The accommodation is for 1 person only. Share large kitchen​​​​,​​​​ lounge and bathroom with me and my daughter (24 years) and my son (22 years) Suit girl​​ 22 to 30 years old. A Ukrainian girl lives here at the moment but will soon rent here own flat. 5 minutes walk to shops and railway station. Jobs available in bars and restaurants. Prefer if you are actually still in Ukraine. Can WhatsApp or Telegram me

my thought immediately was - why is he listing minimum rather than maximum age if he’s looking for a girl to sexually abuse ?

well read the ad - he is divorced and living with two adult kids - son and daughter - and his son is 22 …

so he wants a girl that is older than 22 so she will sleep with him and not his son, as women don’t date guys younger than them …

he does specify a maximum age of 30 for the Ukrainian girl he’s willing to house ( that extra bit of info is in the body of the ad, he was wise not to put it in the title to keep things civil )

so he’s OK with a girl younger than his 24 year old daughter … so long as she’s not younger than his son because then she will fuck his son instead of him …

he also mentions there is already a Ukrainian girl living with him but she’s moving out … my best guess is she was a teenager and started fucking his son so now he is adamant that the new girl must be at least 22 so he has her all to himself …

fucking disgusting to be honest but also i can’t blame anybody here - he has a big forehead so he was smart enough to make enough money to buy a house - and now he is accepting young Ukrainian pussy as rent money …

can’t blame young Ukrainian pussy either - after all that’s what women do - use their pussy to pay rent. they normally do it by marrying a man but in this case it’s a slightly different arrangement but fundamentally the same. the man gets the girl out of trouble ( in this case a warzone ) and in exchange she provides her young pussy.

@kanyewest once asked me how to get a Ukrainian girl, well this is how

you need a house

also i wonder what “suit female” means … i guess it means “suitable” which in turn means must have nice ass and tits and can’t be fat …

I have offered greencards to hot Ukrainian women on many occasions but they all laugh at me and just ask for money.

Russians and Ukrainians have a weird lack of a sense of humor, so it is hard to communicate with them.

well women only care about money and power

if they laugh at your jokes it isn’t because your jokes are funny but because they think you are rich and powerful

a woman will laugh at any joke Elon Musk makes and will not laugh at any joke a homeless man makes

1 Like