Character Limit is Bullshit ( Jack Dorsey and Twitter vs NOSTR )

watch this video of Chomsky explaining how Concision is used to stifle dissenting opinions:

then realize this is exactly what Twitter has done with their character limit

i think Jack Dorsey even tried to push character limit on NOSTR as well …

that guy is either a fucking retard or CIA asset or both … his other idea is “density” which is cramming the entire screen with as much noise as possible … again, it is reminiscent of how Television is used to drown out people’s own thoughts with its constant background hum …

we need the exact opposite of what that ass clown Dorsey wants - instead of density we need CLARITY

we need information laid out on the screen in a way that is logical and visually clean - not a way that treats screen real estate as a finite resource when it is actually infinite because you can just scroll it …

but i digress … i already defeated Dorsey on the subject of Density … he would never dare speak against me because everybody knows i am better than him … still, apparently it’s his job to sabotage NOSTR but as with everything else he does he is being extremely meek, so utterly consumed by fear that nobody knows what he wants …

anyway as a contrast to Twitter’s character limit i want to point you to the fact that YouTube is doing the exact opposite - forcing their content creators to make pointlessly long videos. usually 30 minute long videos for what could have been a 3 minute video. this could be simply to make room for advertisements that only play every so many minutes and if the video is too short there is no room to put in those advertisements … but the other possibility is that the goal of YouTube is to waste as much of their viewer time as possible simply so that you never have the time to think …

after all, that was the purpose of both the television as well as of public education, namely - to dumb people down

so YouTube has the longest videos around and yet it is also the most popular video platform … this despite Dorsey claiming that Twitter’s 140 character limit was somehow key to its success - BULLSHIT

the reason YouTube can allow long videos but Twitter can’t allow long posts is because intelligent people read, while retards watch, in a hypnotic trance, moving color patches on a video screen the way a cat moronically chases after a laser pointer …

in other words the target audience for YouTube and TikTok isn’t a threat to the establishment …

IOW the function of YouTube is to waste your time. the function of TikTok is to distract. whereas the only platform where the was any DANGER of people actually coming to some sort of conclusions from analyzing information was Twitter due to text being far more effective medium for exchange of ideas than Video … mainly because Text is favored by intellectuals … and that’s why they had to cripple it with the character limit.

the next time Dorsey tries to open his dumbfuck mouth on NOSTR slap him across the face !

1 Like

I notice it is now fairly natural for me to express myself in “walls of text” like Lyn Alden does.

i TRY to keep it short but it ends up being as it is.

which means the way we used to express ourselves on Twitter was like an imposed mental disability by comparison.

now at least paid accounts can express themselves naturally.

maybe i will get a paid account to unlock longer tweets, i don’t know …

being forced to think in 240 character soundbites is a form of torture just like stress positions used by Americans in Guantanamo …

it was different when Twitter was the only game in town but now i post walls of text on here, on Gab and on Nostr, while Twitter is the only place that still imposes that idiotic restriction so it feels even more like cruel and unusual punishment …

the danger is of course if i can speak for longer i will get myself banned faster … something to think about …