Breaking the Mind and not the body

The fate of dissidents in the future…your present and future dystopia.

watching …

the “white noise” played at 2:35 is actually PINK noise ( edit: brown noise ) …

actual white noise sounds like air escaping from a bicycle tire valve … it is mildly irritating, though obviously not as bad as dental drill or nails on a chalkboard …

pink noise ( edit: brown noise ) sounds like distant ocean waves or traffic from a very far away highway … it is calming … and that’s the noise he played …

technically white noise has equal energy per frequency while pink noise has equal energy per octave …

as each subsequent octave has twice as many frequencies white noise has double the energy with every octave making it sound like hiss …

on other hand in real world high frequency energy dissipates in the air over distance which is why distant sounds are always low frequency …

thus pink noise is more representative of real world noise and also of music and it’s what is used to test loudspeakers - white noise would damage tweeters as it would send almost all the energy to the tweeter …

pink noise ( edit: brown noise ) is often suggested for relaxation whether to sleep or study but people who say they use white noise for this purpose probably just don’t know the difference and are using pink noise ( edit: brown noise ) while thinking they are using white noise …

though maybe there are psychos who do use actual white noise … i knew a girl who would put her ear right up against the magnesium alloy tweeters of my studio monitors when we would get stoned and listen to music - i can only imagine her ear probably went completely numb from that - i tried to stop her but she was a sadomasochist.

i’m also reminded that when we got stoned we would sometimes put on my industrial ear muffs and none of us could stand it for more than maybe 5 seconds - the silence was absolutely suffocating while stoned - it sounded like somebody flipped a switch and turned off the outside world - very frightening.

So the white noise played on YouTube for relaxation is actually pink noise then?

perhaps even brown noise …

white noise = hiss ( ear against an air leak ), true random noise

pink = average noise ( city street ), the standard noise used to test speakers

brown noise = distant rumble ( waves at a distance, a highway 5 miles away ), used for relaxation

Listening to a so-called white noise video…but after listening to the comparison video…it’s actually between white and pink.

I remember reading the torture scenes in 1984 that broke Winston.
But to imagine that just going white and solitary would break a man in a few days with no beatings is incredible.

i will add that “brown noise” has no official definition as far as i know. white and pink are both precisely defined in terms of energy distribution. there is also something called “M-Noise” developed by Meyer Sound which they say is better for testing speakers than pink noise because it more accurately matches energy distribution of music. they are right. but still pink noise is used because it is more mathematically clean. “M-Noise” would be somewhere between Pink and Brown but it defines not only energy distribution but also dynamic range. i never actually heard it but it isn’t really about sound anymore but physical and thermal stress on loudspeakers it is designed to create.

i haven’t finished watching your torture video yet sorry i had to make a point about noise before i forgot about it …

another point before i forget - Israel actually keeps Palestinian CHILDREN in solitary confinement for crimes such as defending their own homes from Israeli bulldozers …

and another - i remember reading an Iranian prisoner ( who was NOT white tortured but rather was in solitary confinement and had a TV ) who said that his TV saved him. that without the TV he would have certainly lost his mind. this is very important because this is a model for the society that is coming …

all right @marlon i finished the video. it was a good and relevant video. i even subbed to the channel.

as i just alluded it isn’t about the torture that’s coming for dissidents but society we already live in.

we as a society live in a sensory deprivation chamber with our stimuli controlled by our torturers.

we are masked, under home arrest, our bars and gyms closed, social media accounts suspended, and we are forced to watch magic negroes play sportsball on TV or Jewish comedians and pundits as our only inputs.

we can speak but we aren’t allowed to express any ideas except ones that are expressly approved of by “society” ( establishment ) …

every aspect of our behavior is scrutinized and judged as healthy or unhealthy, acceptable or unacceptable and so on …

soon we will be required to profess our support to various causes ( such as diversity ) at regular intervals and refusal to do so will result in the taking away of our “privileges” ( such as ability to buy food ).

people don’t realize that they have ALREADY been broken. they already can’t function without pills. they can’t function without their TV.

the methods described in the video are used on you every single day and it will simply get worse.

a truly unbroken individual should be able to function without EVER turning on the TV, reading the news or taking medication for sleep, anxiety or depression. an unbroken individual doesn’t need permission to leave their house, show their face or do business with their neighbors. and an unbroken individual doesn’t care whether somebody in Brussels think the jokes and language they use at the dinner table with their family or neighbors are acceptable because they may be offensive to people from Africa or to Homosexuals or foreign invaders.

the modern man is completely broken. the video mentioned LEARNED HELPLESSNESS which is the technical term.

the modern man has been crushed and compacted into a form in which he must constantly beg the state for permission to give off any appearance of functioning.

we are all slaves, but only the good slaves are allowed to even LARP as free people.

if you wash the feet of X many black people you may be allowed to get on a plane and look at some fish at a resort for 2 weeks. otherwise if you wear “white lives matter” T-Shirt we cancel your bank account and your children starve to death.

only broken people would ever accept this. we have been broken through many decades of psychological manipulation quite similar to ( but more advanced than ) the torture described in the video …

instead of taking away all stimuli from us until we start hearing voices they have taken away all real stimuli and then replaced our inner voices with their own voice which comes out of the mouths of Jews on TV …

instead of letting children play they are placed in prison-like classrooms where Jewish Bull-Dykes lecture them about diversity, privilege and climate change all day … and if they try to escape these prisons they are arrested … and if their parents home-school they are investigated for extremism and white supremacy …

notice how your video had to say that the biggest offender in this was Iran …

doesn’t mention that the only nation to keep children in Solitary Confinement is Israel …

YouTube routinely takes my videos down … it is a completely controlled platform the same as any TV networks …

there is a clip of Linus Sebastian from Linus Tech Tips saying that they can’t mention “God” on YouTube or the video will get demonetized … and we aren’t talking about a religious video - we’re talking about a video on computer technology with a mere REFERENCE to God … NOT ALLOW !

this is sensory deprivation …

no offense my friend but you don’t actually exist.

you are a refraction and an accumulation of a variety of stimuli you have received in your life.

there isn’t really any “you” per se.

you start off with a genetic blueprint, which is fleshed out through epigenetics and nutrition and then programmed with stimuli and experiences.

you can be broken at any of those levels. you can be genetically broken with MRNA / CRISPR type technology. you can be nutritionally broken with SOYLENT. or you can be broken with sensory deprivation.

your self-image is a convenient illusion handy for helping you get through the day. take a hard hallucinogen like LSD and you will find out that nothing is actually real. rather than there being reality and hallucination there is actually ONLY hallucination and you simply choose to call one of possible hallucinations “reality” because believing that is less disturbing than realizing that 90% of what you see is actually generated by your mind and NOT by your eyes …

your eyes actually have BLIND SPOTS yet you aren’t aware of them. because the picture you see isn’t coming from your eyes. it is a hallucination. same reason why some optical illusions seem to be perpetually moving when they are really still.

it is not hard to unbalance this hallucination and turn it into a nightmare. you can just take a few hits of LSD and you will find out what those guys in sensory deprivation chambers feel like.

also i’m sure guards in those facilities mix drugs into drinking water though it may not be necessary under such controlled circumstances …

bottom line is reality is an illusion and it is shaped in part by our owners who have been seriously studying the methods for about a century or so …

with their control over food, water, medical establishment and the media we are all subjects of this torture …

and they won’t stop until we all confess to sins against climate, diversity and so on …

1 Like

We are prisoners of our senses.
And the inputs are controlled.
And now the fight is inner…
to control even how we process things and react to them.

you are a refraction and an accumulation of a variety of stimuli you have received in your life.

I like the use of “refraction” - our genetic blueprint and physical nutrition form a lens for a lifetime of experiences that alter us.

yes, or as the late Alan Watt

( not to be confused with Alan Watts ) used to say …

“the hardest thing moving forward will be holding on to your sanity”

i never really understood it until now …

but reality is most have already lost this battle …

Alan died about 1 or 2 years ago. He was an internet radio show host.

You can check out this 2 hour interview he did for Inforwars back in the day ( probably about 15 years ago ) but everything still applies for the most part …

this interview used to be on YouTube … of course that was back in the “wild west” days of the internet when we had things like freedom of speech …

now we have political correctness …