BQE ( Brooklyn Queens Expressway ) Insanity

what a load of BS:

every time i visit NYC i am reminded why i moved out. i was there a week ago for just a few minutes and immediately got a speeding ticket ( i was doing 37 mph ) …

i moved out ( among other reasons ) because i realized NYC was waging a war on cars …

anyway, when i still lived in Brooklyn the BQE was consistently the most congested road in all of Brooklyn … it was ALWAYS congested … the only time it was ever not congested is at 2 AM at night - pretty much at any other time of the day or any day of the week it was moving at about 10 mph tops …

so what did former Mayor De Blasio ( the one with a black wife and a sexually deviant daughter ) do ?

well of course he closed one of the 3 lanes for no reason whatsoever ( note the unused space in pic below ):

this is like a Heart Surgeon that discovers you have a partially blocked artery and then instead of trying to create additional space for blood to flow he actually surgically removes 1/3 of the remaining capacity to make it even more obstructed … ON PURPOSE

and then he tells you he did it for your own good !

the Urbanists measured accidents on BQE DURING THE PANDEMIC LOCKDOWNS ( after the lane was closed ) and compared it to accidents BEFORE THE PANDEMIC LOCKDOWNS ( when the lane was still open ) and declared that since accidents were lower when everybody was not allowed to leave the home this is proof positive that closing down lanes for no reason whatsoever makes roads safer !

well obviously if you can’t drive you can’t get into a car accident. also if everybody is stuck in 5 mph traffic it is also fairly difficult to have a fatal car crash as well. not to mention that if there are 2 lanes instead of 3 and the 3 lanes were already at 100% capacity then removing one lane removes 1/3 of the cars from the road, and with fewer cars there will be fewer of them getting into accidents.

but none of this actually “makes roads safer” it simply eliminates roads. this is like preventing disease by killing the patient before he can get sick.

i have predicted already in the first year of the pandemic that lockdowns would be permanent …

fucking idiot @kanyewest argued with me and said WEF would not replace pandemic lockdowns with climate lockdowns because blah blah who gives a shit what that idiot thinks …

well of course i am proven right as usual … this lane DeBlasio removed from BQE is an example of making the lockdown permanent … except in this case the justification isn’t climate but “safety” …

the lockdowns don’t have to be an on/off switch. it doesn’t have to be in the form of slitting the throat open - it can be in the form of gradually reducing the blood supply - slowly but surely …

as i always say pretexts change - agenda stays the same

i can’t predict what pretext they will use next - whether it is " pandemic " or " climate change " or " safety " or whatever …

but i CAN predict that they will continue to wage war on cars …

of course in that article it mentions current mayor Adams ( black ex cop ) wants to widen the BQE … certainly Adams isn’t the cuck DeBlasio was but overall we’re playing a one step forward two steps back game here …

for every lane Adams adds the next DeBlasio will remove 10 …

and the speed limits will keep getting lower and lower …

did you really think they would stop with the " just one more lane bro " meme ?

no. once they get you to accept we don’t need to add lanes they will start removing lanes, like DeBlasio did with BQE. and they won’t stop until there isn’t a single private vehicle owned by anybody who is not a member of the ruling class and communist party

they will have a different name for the Communist party so retards like @kanyewest will be able to say that it isn’t the communist party since it has a different name !

anyway the point is that " Just one more lane bro " is an extremely dangerous meme. anybody unironically using this meme ( like Wrath of Gnon ) is a retard at best and potentially a partner of the WEF.