Assorted City Planner Scum

remember these are the people who tell you that we must ban cars to protect the children ( who are ostensibly at the risk of being run over by Pickup Trucks and SUVs )

one of the professional bodybuilders i used to work out with at Bev Francis Powerhouse ( Juan Morel ) apparently went to prison for killing his child because he shook the baby when the baby was crying and the baby died from getting shaken.

now if a baby can be killed by getting shaken, imagine what will happen to the baby when it face plants on pavement while riding a bicycle like in the picture above.

do city planners / cycling activists care ?

ABSOLUTELY NOT

everybody cares about children the same way - only for political gain.

progressives and conservatives are 100% the same in this regard.

for example conservatives care about children when it comes to protecting them from Drag Queens but suddenly lose interest when US Army uses depleted uranium shells on Iraqi Children or when Palestinian Children are held indefinitely without charges in solitary confinement for throwing rocks at Armored Israeli Bulldozers.

Likewise progressive activists are very concerned when children are endangered by cars … but when children are endangered by cycling culture it is a cause for celebration ! Look at that stunning and brave parent so bravely risking the health of his child to own the Car Nazis !

Sure the child may have to spend their entire life with a debilitating mental illness due to brain trauma but at least the parent gets to signal how progressive they are ! And after all, if the child wasn’t mentally ill they would try to convince the child that they are trans so they can post their progressive creds on Instagram … or at least inject the child with artery clogging, biochemically sterilizing MRNA bioweapon - all on camera of course, to post on Social Media captioned " brave child " rather than the more accurate " narcissistic sociopathic parent " …

and in any case children who can think straight are not of much use to the government. look at ANTIFA - this is what the government wants to see your children become. there is a good chance that over 90% of ANTIFA were either raped or dropped on the head as children or both, with additional brain damage from vegan diet and progressive ideology in general.

guess what kills farms according to City Planners ?

that’s right - roads and parking lots.

because some of you might think it’s the WEF and government … i mean, if you simply asked the thousands of farmers who are protesting and / or committing suicides in the Netherlands, Canada etc what is killing them that’s what they would tell you - Government and WEF

but of course City Planners aren’t going to ask farmers …

the elites don’t ask - they tell you

i mean have you ever heard of Farmers protesting roads and parking lots ? i sure haven’t.

of course the late @kanyewest ( suspected FED / Troll / Retard ) was also pushing this narrative that we are all going to starve to death because sprawling cities will take over all the farmland.

then in a different thread he declared that government forcing farmers to destroy food is a good thing.

everything is an IQ test in the end and most of you ain’t gonna make it.

remember it’s either Cars or Kids

you can’t have both

Kids can’t play at school, on playgrounds or anywhere else

only on the road

https://twitter.com/tpap_/status/1622486440390324225?s=20&t=ncb8qk5Y1i_i0Jt7if7MWw

the irony of course is the same people who fight cars to save the children are also the ones who are pushing for Abortion …

the general rule of politics is Children are always used only for political gain - nobody gives a shit about children because they don’t vote or pay taxes …

extra bonus points for city planners:

1 - faggotry
2 - not being able to see where you’re going

just as LGBT activists breed AIDS to normalize homosexuality …

so cycling activists / city planners try to convince idiots like the dumb woman in the pic to put something in front of her so she can’t see where she’s going - that way she can get hit by a car and planner / activist can write on the internet how it proves we need more bike lanes …

and then to market it to TRADs … Wrath Of Gnon will simply photoshop the rainbow out and instead of flowers for the sleep pod it will be tomatoes for the Log Cabin …

we went from “Original Sin” ( Sex ) to “Climate Debt” ( Cars )

tear up all the parking lots and plant trees over them to atone for your climate sins !

but also remember, no matter how loudly you scream that you hate cars there will always be another, BIGGER cunt than you who will accuse you of not screaming loud enough …

and always remember - road lanes and parking lots are the ONLY source of space on earth !

15 MILLION SQUARE MILES of forests on Earth in places like the Amazon, Canada, Siberia etc - those do NOTHING for climate.

only trees planted IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOTHERFUCKING STREET actually work as carbon sinks !

that’s SCIENCE !

watch the 15 second video on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/1365322929601449991?s=20&t=QM_astREhO3kb-xzoXvHMA

it is COMPLETELY FAKE ON EVERY LEVEL.

here is how real hot air balloons are filled - the balloon is first filled using a special high power fan designed specifically for filling hot air balloons:

then when hot air is added it is never allowed to come within FEET of the actual balloon material because it would instantly melt the balloon on contact.

no measures to keep plastic bag away from direct heat are taken in the video posted by Mayor of London because the video is completely fake.

i did the math ( tell me if you care to see it ). that Passat Wagon would have produced about 500 liters of exhaust idling for one minute. you would be able to fit three 500 liter balloons inside the passat itself - one in the front seats, one in the rear seats and one in the trunk.

the fake video over-states the volume of exhaust by a factor of 20X.

or about as much as the safety and effectiveness of Covid Vaccines was over-stated.

if cars really produced as much exhaust as the video claims underground car tunnels would get completely filled with exhaust in 5 minutes, all the engines would stall and when people got out of their stalled vehicles they would suffocate instantly …

tunnels have ventilation of course, but it is only able to keep up with the volume of exhaust because the actual volume of exhaust is only 5% as much as shown in the fake video …

oh and by the way my last THREE cars all automatically shut the engine off when stopped so this isn’t personal to me in any way.

i just don’t like having my intelligence insulted.

a cyclist deliberately blocks clearly marked bus lane, sees the bus in his mirror, moves even further into the path of the bus even though nothing is preventing him from moving in the opposite direction, acts outraged for the camera when he is almost hit by the bus passing him.

https://twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1633011299247439872?s=20

as disgusting as these drama queens are at least this guy is risking his own skin for clicks.

the worst ones push their kids on tiny bicycles under the wheels of cars to film them getting run over to post on social media.

one of them blocked me for suggesting he should put the safety of his children before his social media engagement stats.

respect to bus driver for handling the situation like a real pro.

here is a Cyclist fantasizing about murdering women drivers and their children:

https://twitter.com/AmericanFietser/status/1634187598141833216?s=20

Urbanists think streets are for decoration not helping people get from A to B

also for Urbanists anything that slows cars down is good: