A very dark filmā€¦how vulnerable and weak and frail we areā€¦
Humans die without hope.
There has to be a reason to live.
We need our goals, dreams, aspirations, escapesā€¦copes

How indifferent nature isā€¦

The captainā€¦balls of steelā€¦
Leaders = adultsā€¦who lie to their followers;
Followers = childrenā€¦wilful deluded childrenā€¦

To be honest, I am surprised they held out till year 24.

And the endā€¦we finally see the planet we are supposed to slingshot around to get back after 6 MILLION YEARS!!!
That astronomer bitchā€¦
Lyra constellation named after Orpheusā€™ lyre. Orpheus wandered the earth unmarried and single after looking back at Eurydice in the underworldā€¦doomed never to re-unite with herā€¦hint, hint.

6 MILLION YEARS!!!
You are a crazy Russian.
Why do you watch such films!!

1 Like

i warned you multiple times LOL

i did not interpret that planet as something to slingshot around but as a potential new home for humanity ( think Interstellar and how they searched for a suitable planet ).

agree with your analysis but in addition to what you said clearly the movie is environmentalist and the parallel with ā€œInterstellarā€ is strong ā€¦ both of these movies came out just in time with their predictive programming to prepare us for the engineered food shortages that are about to hit and make us eat bugs ā€¦

the same people likely are behind both movies as are also behind Elon Musk ā€¦

if you think about it three of Elonā€™s companies - Tesla, Space-X and Neuralink are basically present in Aniara.

Tesla is represented by attempt to preserve the environment
Space-X obviously by space travel
and Neuralink by Mima

also what i didnā€™t realize watching the film is that Aniara the movie isnā€™t the first ā€œAniaraā€

itā€™s just the latest interpretation ā€¦

clearly elites have been thinking about these things for a while now ā€¦ Soylent Green movie:

was dealing with similar issues already 50 years ago ā€¦

haha ! i didnā€™t realize Soylent Green is set in year 2022

FUCK ! ! !

and of course theyā€™re burning down food processing plants now with actual ā€œsoylentā€ and fake meat in stores just in time ā€¦ but if you tell the average cretin it has all been planned he will be like ā€œyouā€™re a conspiracy theorist !ā€

just as with that Freedom Tower syringe thing ā€¦

Havenā€™t watched Soylent yetā€¦but here is some info on Musk courtesy of VoxDay

Musk is a premier mechanism by which a certain faction of USG routes around the scleroticism of fedgov.

Most obviously with SpaceX contra United Launch Alliance, but also Tesla to counter Chinese electrotech dominance, Boring Company for post-drone swarm underground warfare, Neuralink for 1) controlling said drone swarms 2) AGI via human brain activity cloning.

His entire portfolio of companies is dual use for military purposes. Twitter is the public infowar arena for the Deep State.

Now Musk and by extension this faction own it.

Difficult to tell if this faction is friendly, neutral or hostile. They appear to me to be at the least not obviously friendly. This will be a public, reasonably sensitive test as to whether they are useful, depending on how they handle banned anti-prog accounts and ongoing anti-prog (note the distinction from rightist) speech.

1 Like