America

What is America?

A business place.
The only country formed by businessmen for businessmen.
A business place welcomes all so long as there is profit.

In 1776, Jefferson put “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness” in the Declaration of Independence.

But what kind of motto is that? It reflects the soul of an accountant.
It suits whorehouse and hotel, car factory and steel foundry.

Whose life? He and his kind…
Whose liberty? Not the slaves he was screwing…
Pursuing happiness…fentanyl maybe…perhaps heroin in his day?

It seems Jefferson and his crew were the original liberals…these men who conservatives worship…

Conservatives say “get back to the constitution”…but would the Founding Fathers really be upset at America today? They would be the upper class, the top Gs…insulated from it all.

The tree of liberty has long been cut up and sold off at Home Depot.

And the whole world…west first…is becoming America.

1 Like

well there is a lot that can potentially be said about this, and maybe i might say some of those things at some point but for now i will leave you with this famous speech from the movie “Network” ( 1976 )

He says it far better, far more powerfully and long before I ever had such thoughts…

Dear God…when he gets quiet…and sends him as his evangelist!

Aaah!!

Nietzsche’s overman, the man of tomorrow, the Antichrist is coming…

Don’t bite for the religious turn, for that speech is truly religious in nature…

1 Like

i do not think everything is about credit, profit and corporations …

i think religion and race are factors as well …

but nations and flags really are a joke …

the most painful cringe for me was Brexit, which philosophers like myself naively assumed had something to do with rebelling against Globalist EU dictatorship …

later i realized it was about 60 IQ British Nationalists rebelling against “The Continent” … they literally think Britain is better than Europe because it’s an Island, which is for some reason inherently superior to a Continent …

they were not against EU at all - they were against Europe - they believed that British are fundamentally superior to Europeans ( while simultaneously believing that Negroes are equal to White people ).

i wish i was joking …

actually Dugin unironically said the same thing about Russians - that Russians are superior to Non-Russians but Africans living in Russia are 100% “Russian” …

Dugin knows the game …

average person is no different from any primitive animal - you can wave a nation flag in front of him like a red cloth in front of an enraged bull - no difference at all

this is why there is no hope for mankind …

cattle is cattle.

1 Like

What? He said that!
Even as a (hidden) globalist, no one said, “wait a minute…”?

1 Like

in the video interview that i posted “The Jolly Heretic” asks him something like “if an African moves to Russia and accepts all Russian values - is he then Russian ?” and Dugin replies “Absolutely, Russian is about the Soul, not skin color”

i’m also reminded of Orwell’s “Animal Farm” in which the farm animals overthrow the farmer and chant “four legs good, two legs bad !” … Orwell was British of course … and to the Brexiters its “Island good, Continent bad !”

Did the heretic not follow up with:
“Then if you replace all Russians with Africans…”

it wasn’t a debate but an interview. It was 100% friendly.

i’m going to go watch a movie TTYL.