AI Art

Jeflon Zuckergates

Pussy Rose

now i just want to see the equivalent of this technology applied to Music production …

Not necessary for AI to do this…
Unless you find another chord progression.

1 Like

yeah it’s kind of sickening how derivative most music is.

for example to a person who never heard psytrance they will be like " WTF is this ? this is so weird ? " but to me it’s like " fuck man every track for the past 20 years sounds exactly the same ! "

but then i hear some style i haven’t heard before and i myself think wow this is brilliant so original and creative … and then i discover 100 other tracks that sound exactly the same and i’m like this is fucking disgusting !

happens also with ideologies - when you’re first exposed to something like Communism it seems like such a radical, noble and obviously right idea ! then after you realize they been doing this shit for the past 100 years with the same result every time you just become infinitely disgusted with it.

i actually want to at some point write a guide on developing a taste in music but i’m not sure i’m ready to do it …

Female GigaChad

good to see Limp Bizkit is still around

as for the video - it’s a bit disorienting - but the technology itself definitely has a lot of potential for things like de-aging actors …

the Eminem stuff is even crazier because he had AI generate not just the Voice but also the Lyrics

strange times are ahead …

well the good news is we’ll see and hear less of celebrities as the hollywood will simply start using AI generated movie stars :wink: and old stars who are embedded into fabric of hollywood will be the last to make insane money and will simply license away their voice and image. There will be much fewer insufferable liberal cunts yapping (at least as real people) :slight_smile:

if people today care what professional actors and Greta Thunberg has to say perhaps tomorrow they will want to know what ChatGPT has to say …

doesn’t seem to be any limit to their stupidity …

well I think chatgtp will make things worse because at least when google web2.0 operated it collected most links, displayed what they want you to see first 10 results on page 1 but you could still find obscure shit if needed on page 2 onwards and for the most part they wouldnt remove the links - point being they gave you options w preferred and authorized way of thinking up front but still the other side somewhat available if you look for it. Now, with chatGTP and alike web3.0 systems replacing web2.0 in years to come, you wont get ANY information thats not approved by whoever controls the algorithm (kinda like that tell me a joke about men and women example), you will only see one side of everything. To you and me we’ll smell bullshit, but for kids who are growing up and just use chatgtp as default question answering machine they will not filter that the thing is giving them bullshit they will just accept it as a correct and appropriate answer without realizing there is a whole other side to it. You will get brainwashed population 3.0 who just go by whatever the answer is spit out by the algo that is controlled by the elites, FROM BIRTH.

reminds me of when Wikipedia came out idiots like myself assumed it was a reliable resource and laughed when “Conservapedia” came out - i remember i was like - haha stupid conservatives ! They need their own encyclopedia to teach about Flat Earth and Creationism …

parents don’t teach kids to question what teachers tell them because parents are themselves liars and would rather their kids not question anything …

teachers don’t teach kids to question for the same reason …

by the time you start realizing you been lied to some grifter comes along and says " everything you were told was a lie ! " and you be like " so true ! " and then you just believe every word of the grifter … who is also lying …

essentially you’re so far behind in the game that by the time you fit all the pieces of the puzzle in place you’re senile and irrelevant and they just euthanize you …

i heard Rockefeller ( the snake oil salesman whose kids became rich ) said he always cheated his kids at every opportunity to keep them sharp. it worked.

meanwhile suckers like me were taught to always try to see the good in other people and other disgusting drivel like that … also with predictable results.

children aren’t stupid because they are small. they are stupid because they are sheltered from reality.

it’s a bit harder / more expensive to shelter adults from reality but when there is a will there is a way.

imagine telling somebody 200 years ago that 17 year olds are “children” … people would laugh.

today already pretty much everybody is a child. the experts decide if you can visit grandma, if you can have a gas stove, what temperature you can set thermostat to and so on.

i don’t know how it can even get worse but it always does.

pretty sure the visuals in this Music Video were created by AI:

You know Ive always wondered about society teaching masses to be kind and nice and all that jazz meanwhile every person in power is completely opposite of that and has been the case throughout history. As a kid I remember I did not adhere to societal norms and people who still dont are a lot more successful in life. its fucked up shit :wink:

Damn… :frowning_face: :frowning_face:
So true it hurts…

Just makes you easier to manipulate.
In fact, the more they tell you how wonderful they are, the more sure you are that they are the opposite…

1 Like

Yup…

Tensegrity is the title track of a conceptual EP, which is an exploration into converting the non-linear storytelling devices from cinema and literature into the musical realm. This is done by examining the concept of completely abandoning static tempo from different angles. The title track delves into this concept through an aural illusion of a constantly increasing tempo.

The music video utilizes AI generated imagery derived from the original album art by Yung Selfie.

1 Like

that’s what caught my attention when i heard that track.

very good point re athletes and top biz people.

Top AI Waifu Warehouse on Twitter LOL

https://twitter.com/coffee2hai