Accounts i follow and recommend on NOSTR

Jack Dorsey ( real account )

npub1sg6plzptd64u62a878hep2kev88swjh3tw00gjsfl8f237lmu63q0uf63m

Lyn Alden ( real account )

npub1a2cww4kn9wqte4ry70vyfwqyqvpswksna27rtxd8vty6c74era8sdcw83a

i will post more as time goes by.

i’m following about 30 accounts right now but as i only been following them for about one day i don’t yet feel comfortable recommending them …

oops almost forgot … yours truly !

npub1nshq4pcyzdmnewg4h8yu6tsuh5t72whzkz5x4wj7t0c0cy7yyrfqq2cgnl

Naval

npub1n5r9lpxqewnmpmux7hfdz40xecq30z52x0sef7vend6f0vdjyqds020ngn

apparently this is real Naval ( 2.3 million followers on Twitter, and one of my favorite accounts to follow there ) because both Lyn Alden ( biggest account on NOSTR and Alex Gleason ( creator of Fediverse-NOSTR bridge ) are treating him as the real Naval, so i assume they know something.

https://x.com/naval

and yes, i already scored a like from him.

it was my only post mentioning him as well, making it a 100% hit rate for me.

what happened is Naval said Nostr is “credible backup” to Twitter and a Nostr developer ( who used to follow me, or maybe still does, hard to say on Nostr due to distributed relay nature ) told him that this is a “shit take” because Nostr is a replacement for Twitter, not backup. Alex Gleason said something similar but instead of “shit take” he used “WTF?” so basically all the Nostr devs ganged up on Naval and i told them to chill.

though i doubt he understood the significance of what i said, because i am known on Nostr as the one who never shows respect - but others understood.

also how did Dr. Disrespect ( streamer ) come up with such a perfect name - it should have been mine ! but he’s 6’8" or something so i am going to let it slide.