About the Seeded by Artist category

This category is similar to Spotify Artist Radio

in other words if i were to start a “Metallica” thread there would be a fair bit of actual Metallica in it but also related stuff like Megadeth, Black Sabbath etc …

Basically the reason i’m doing it is 2-fold:

1 - i am tired of trying to classify various genres which is nearly impossible since almost all of my music is experimental, progressive, electronic dance music yet i have to somehow split it into 20 different genres …

2 - if i simply went by Artist as a hard rule every thread would either die once an Artist was out of good tracks or we would start posting shitty tracks to it …

instead i am calling it “seeded by artist” which means we use the Artist to define the thread, but anything loosely related to this artist can go in that thread …

also i’m waving the no-duplicates rule i previously tried to apply … that is to say it makes no sense to have the same song in two different genres but it does make sense to have the same song separately by genre and by artist …

also in “seeded by artist” i am not differentiating between Audio and Video links to keep things simple …