Taking a break from Social Media ( but not from here )

was on social media for about 20 minutes.

i was waiting for something IRL and had to kill about 20 minutes and figured i won’t accomplish anything in that time anyway so may as well go on social media.

hope i didn’t ruin myself.

after months of procrastination finally ordered some T-Shirts

https://www.amazon.com/American-Apparel-Tri-Blend-Crewneck-tri-black/dp/B07WT6P33J

people in the gym had been asking for months why my shirts have holes in them …

… it was because i couldn’t get off social media for long enough to order new ones

this will be my first time trying Tri-Blend material ( Polyester / Cotton / Rayon )

i have tried all those materials separately ( my pillow cases are Rayon / Modal )

Rayon ( as well as Modal and similar fibers ) is a man made fiber but is plant based rather than petroleum based and is all the rage for that reason … objectively it is cotton-like, but subjectively it is silk-like … makes for very nice pillow cases - 10/10 would recommend - feels very good on the face.

anyway, by varying the ratio of Rayon to cotton you can adjust how the fabric drapes and by varying the amount of polyester you can adjust mechanical strength and drying speed.

so basically Tri-Blend is the latest and greatest but it’s all hype until i actually try it out.

should get it tomorrow …

fuck … i just realized it says “unisex”

i specifically searched for “men’s”

unfortunately Hanes Tri-Blend is only 10% Rayon while American Apparel ( owned by Gildan ) is 25% ( according to Amazon, which is usually wrong ) …

i will try it and in case what - free returns