Movies that disappointed me

I heard of it…watched some anime episodes and noped out of that.
So I have some experience with it…I know the film isn’t for me…

Fun fact…the main villain looks like Michael Jackson…bleached skin and similar facial features. (But then everyone looks androgynous in the Demon Slayer universe).

and Japan in general …

Low blow…ref calling you back to your corner.

But true…their birth rates are taking a hit.
The Japanese and the South Koreans taking the androgynous pill…ever seen K-Pop band members?

yeah i think South Korea may actually have the lowest birth rate in the world at 0.92 children per mother or something insane like that … and that was before Covid so it’s worse now …

the last 10 minutes of “Mugen Train” is literally just everybody crying over the only person who died in the entire movie … you think i’m joking ?

it’s literally as bad as when everybody was crying over George Floyd or when in North Korea everybody cries because it’s Kim Jong Un’s birthday …

they also had a crow that delivered the message of the death and yes, the crow was crying too …

you watch in disbelief and just try to suffer through it to see the ending credits and then you’re like FINALLY ! ! !

ultimately it was all my own fault. all popular movies are this bad.

Lars Von Trier actually said that if one of his movies accidentally becomes popular it means he screwed something up … now i understand what he meant !

between Mugen Train, Maverick, Avatar and so on i think i will never watch another top grossing film regardless of what it is about and so on …

they’re all the same because all basic people are the same. they all have the same set of concepts that was drilled into their heads, since they are unable to question anything.

to be a top grossing film it has to target the basic person and thus the movie itself has to be basic, and thus an insult to the intelligence of anybody who possesses it.

of course being elitist can also be a trap, and that’s why sometimes i try to reacquaint myself with popular culture, well, that backfired …

some trial and error it seems is unavoidable …